Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #16
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Wow what a speculator!

Tatasddd, a_cunning_linguist is just expressing what everyone else here is thinking. I have read what he posted and in no way did he speculate about any sort of condition. He just offered a suggestion based on your posts and I do agree with what was posted.
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:29 AM   #17
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Yes he speculated because in the past I also suggested to a member such services and was given points for that. He must be straight banned now because he speculated with my medical condition three times suggesting I may be suffering from a mental diversion telling me THERAPY COULD HELP. Unless he is banned then there is a double standard applied here to certain targeted members. I am totally clinically safe and sane. I do NOT need therapy. And please do not speak on everyone's behalf. You are not the whole community. You are just you.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #18
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Yes he speculated because in the past I also suggested to a member such services and was given points for that. He must be straight banned now because he speculated with my medical condition three times suggesting I may be suffering from a mental diversion telling me THERAPY COULD HELP. Unless he is banned then there is a double standard applied here to certain targeted members. I am totally clinically safe and sane. I do NOT need therapy. And please do not speak on everyone's behalf. You are not the whole community. You are just you.
He is NOT speculating about any medical condition.
If and when someone violates the rules and guidelines here the staff will take appropriate action.

Carry on fellas.

peace
pk
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:56 AM   #19
tatasddd
BANNED

Yeah exactly what I am talking about a double standard being applied to targeted members. So in the past I kindly suggested similar services to a member here and was hit with 10 points for it. This members suggests I go to therapy and gets away. Please apply the rules across the board it's very easy to target and profile when something doesn't suit you. At the very beginning when that terrible mod bser first banned me, he banned me because I had said CG incall was 2 miles southwest of downtown. Did not mention a street, let alone a house number, yet got targeted. For real apply the rules equally across the board and improve the communication between each other. None of the times I was banned, I should have been. You targeted me. Plain and simple. I suggest help to someone I get 10 points. Someone suggests help for me gets away. A fact!
Old 02-09-2018, 11:27 AM   #20
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Apparently he likes living in the land of denial.
Is that in Egypt?
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #21
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

I'll gladly take 10 points if you'll just quit whining
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:01 PM   #22
burgh1
Valued Poster

Somewhat against my better judgement, here's my attempt at a non-inflammatory answer...

If it were legalized I think you'd see a slight increase in the number and quality of women who participate, but not much. At its onset, SA had some "fantasy hooker" aspects to it, but it's pretty much gone off the rails at this point.

The only legalized model in the US, in Nevada, doesn't work. The girls get tested, are in a safe environment, and use protection, but the brothels take more than half, so you pay a grand for a $200 experience. And Vegas does nothing to discourage activity in the hotels because the customers want it.

If it ever came up for actual votes probably more women would be against it than for it. The women's rights activists who view it as a choice in the same way they would view abortion as a choice would maybe support it, but the climate right now with #metoo and the anti-harassment movement would tell me that we are currently at a point in time where this would have little to no chance of moving forward.

I have so many punchlines I'm just dying to post right now... but that's all for the moment....
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #23
tatasddd
BANNED

I see nothing, absolutely nothing wrong if a housewife or any woman knows she is a total slut and likes making easy money and operates out of her own house at her own will. The fucking government is nobody to tell her no. Also god only knows how many of these anti activisists are total fucking sluts on their own. They are angels only in society and for interest.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:35 PM   #24
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
I'll gladly take 10 points if you'll just quit whining
With obvious double standards and targeting going on combined with biased and non communicating between themselves mods I doubt you will get anything. You should have been banned numerous times by now for insults.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:12 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
when that terrible mod bser first banned me, he banned me because I had said CG incall was 2 miles southwest of downtown.
Wait, so you attempted to out personal information about a member here? And then you got banned for it - and you are whining about it? Try looking in the mirror
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Wait, so you attempted to out personal information about a member here? And then you got banned for it - and you are whining about it? Try looking in the mirror
Wait... How is saying 2 miles southwest of downtown outing? This is an extremely large general area. It simply is bser who just decided to act on his own and show me how strict he is. Likewise everytime you say burger king is outing too but you get by and never get banned as you should have numerous times. Something more, you allow yourself way too much around here falsely claiming nonsense that my reviews are fake and that providers do not see me. Let me tell you man, not only are my reviews not fake, but providers don't give a penny what you say. Nor do I. Keep wasting your energy beating the drum about it lol.
So by your way of thinking if you see a provider in say bridgeville and then review her and put bridgevile you are outing her eh? There is no doubt bser overstepped his powers when banning me. What is sad the other mods kept admitting he was a horrible mod yet took no action. It shows bias.
Charliegirl can't get over the fact I fucked Fancy of OH in her house during a whore exchange. Now go beat the drum about it being fake too. Seems like your only purpose to visit this site.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:35 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Wait... How is saying 2 miles southwest of downtown outing? This is an extremely large general area. It simply is bser who just decided to act on his own and show me how strict he is. . . . . my reviews are fake and that providers do not see me.
Hmmm, clearly you are leaving out details of your ban. I realize you have been banned at least a dozen times not to mention having a few other handles you use banned - so it may be rough for you to keep all the details straight of each one. But if the mods here, who have been beyond generous to allow you back time and again only to have to put up with your shit over and over banned you for attempting to out CG - well I believe the mods.

And yes, some of your reviews were proven fake before - anyone can go look and see. And yes, it is a known fact that you are on most providers do not see list - I believe Jinny, Charliegirl and others have confirmed that in the past. The small handful that will see you are so deep into their other hobbies, they probably have no other choice
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:42 PM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

Do they still have stores that fix broken records? You sound like a broken record, not only broken but also set at repeat. Dude, nobody seriously believes the nonsense coming from your mind and imagination. It all exists in your head and no where else. It's one thing to say there is evidence, it's totally a different thing to show the evidence, but everyone can surely go and read about your $30 blow jobs you get in bushes.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:07 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I see nothing, absolutely nothing wrong if a housewife or any woman knows she is a total slut and likes making easy money and operates out of her own house at her own will. The fucking government is nobody to tell her no. Also god only knows how many of these anti activisists are total fucking sluts on their own. They are angels only in society and for interest.
Are you a “total slut”? Can only heterosexual women be sluts? How about bisexual men like yourself? IMHO, you’re a slut too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:23 PM   #30
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Tatts I can search and dig up where you outed meeka with her real first and last name, you were never banned because of it, so don't act like you are innocent and the mods are out to get you.
bigguyt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women