Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #16
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default I had five wonderful years of marriage,

I had five wonderful years of marriage, unfortunately, I was married 25 years. I am not going to rag on my ex, she would argue with anything I said anyway. I don’t think there is any more boring sex than with the same person over and over and etc. I don’t care how hard you both try, it is boring!!!

I started hobbying before I was married and quit for about 15 years the last five I was married was the best five because I was playing around most of the time. I have been divorced for 20+ years and believe me; I will never get married again. I love young hotties. I love the excitement of different experiences. I love everything about being with different women. I really think the men of Dallas; do not appreciate how many wonderful providers there are here. I lived in Vegas and providers there are $400.00 and up and not close to GFE. I traveled the east coast and most of the providers were skags. They have some attractive women in parts of Florida, but 50% higher costs than here and not close to the service. \

You can say you are happily married because you hobby, and I am not going to say I do not believe you, but there is some problem or you would not be running around. I have to agree with Matador whole heartedly in his reply to this post. I am sure many of your wives are getting it somewhere also. If you can stay married and both are content, who am I to say it is not proper. Whatever floats your boat is my feeling. If it feels good do it or her.

I am off to bed now because my ATF is coming to be my Sunday Brunch tomorrow, Review will follow of course.

I will send my consulting fees to the board for this wonderful advice.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #17
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak View Post
You can say you are happily married because you hobby, and I am not going to say I do not believe you, but there is some problem or you would not be running around.
Perhaps you did not experience the same kind of love we have or we are just different people. The only problem in my marriage is well, my problem. I want it more than she does. Outside of that, we are very happy. We just got back from a week-long vacation together. She made the BJ remark as we were floating in a river together holding hands. It was not during some heated argument. I had a great week with her. Sure, I would have preferred to make love more than the single time we did. But I thoroughly enjoyed her company the rest of time. You can be happily married without sex. But it sure makes it easier having an outlet in the hobby to take the physical edge off.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #18
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default I covet

I covet those that have a truly happy marriage, and sorry that I didn’t. If other outlets make you happy and your wife doesn’t mind or know, then I am happy for you. I just feel there is a certain trust that should be in a marriage that cannot be there if one or both are players. I am not judging with my remarks, it is just how I believe. Does that make correct, hell no. Everyone has their own value system and I respect that choice. Please do not take offense to my remarks, just expressing my beliefs. I am not trying to put a guilt trip on anybody.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:13 AM   #19
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I once felt the same way as you do. It was a difficult decision to make. Do I forgo my own needs for the rest of my life in order to preserve all else the marriage provides? Am I able to avoid feeling resentment towards her for not wanting me more? If I were a better man, than I think I would remain sexually monogamous. But I am not. So I take the risk of seeing other women for physical intimacy. I really hope that my decision is making the best of the situation, but in the end I wonder if I am just being selfish. I don't think I will ever really know. I hope that in the end I can look back on my life with few regrets.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #20
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I think Matador hit it right on the button. A guy marries hot/great/good looking gal who is only looking for a stable home with some spending money or maybe she has self esteem issues and she didn't think she could do better. The hubby never really did it for her with regards to looks or in the bed so she finds Sancho. I know a hot young woman in that situation and I'm hopping to be Sancho. lol.

Although, the couple could legitimately be in a rut(many causes such as a passive aggressive hatred that developed over years) that just keeps on lasting. In that case, counseling or changing it up so to speak could re-spark their love life.

How many guys have met women trying to marry them only to be reject said woman who happens to get married to the next schmuck w/i the next 6 months? Once they get that man or any man they go around screwing around and the hubby is left holding his schlong. So hubby finds a hobby.

Even though each sexless marriage is unique it is still similar to others in that they may share similar causes. One will have to take an honest look in good faith to figure out the underlying cause of the rut and then decide to how fix it.

I was in a long term relationship in which towards the end turned sexless. After analyzing the break up, I have to admit that she held a resentment to being with me and wanted out of the relationship. We were headed in different directions so to speak. Breaking up was a hard thing to get to but I believe that she did us both a huge favor. I can't speak for her, but on the other hand, I know I have grown a lot in the years since and am glad for being set free.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #21
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Matador I don't think your text was big enough.I had a hard time seeing it because it was so small.Geez!
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #22
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I was in councelling for 2 years. Not by choice, she was a shrink in training and she would play all of those bs tricks.

She and I had a huge argument before she interned at a family councelling clinic where I told her more women cheat on there husbands in the millitary than the other way around. One week into her sessions she came and apologized to me for the argument saying, "you were right."

While living together in CA and working 2 jobs I was getting sex from her daily, but after a while it got dangerous because 2 hours of sleep every night and the long commute was putting people at risk on the road with my exhausting drive. Eventually I'd fall into a coma when I fell to sleep. She would try to wake me up for sex and I'd get pissed because she woke me up. After a while I wouldn't give her any sex. She then started accusing me of cheating on her. All I could do was laugh at her and ask her at what point during my 2 jobs would I ever have time to hook up with another woman.

A lot of women cheat, they are just more sneaky about it than men. As much of it goes on here in the Big-D, it's no wonder a show like Cheaters started here.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #23
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

this all saddens me to read! I hope that as I grow older that my sex drive stays exactly the same. My SO cant even handle me sometimes hehe Im constantly wanting to mess around
just the nympho side of me I guess! So It's good I'm a provider, I'm always in the mood!!
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #24
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Just curious, in regards to BJs being degrading;

Does she think DATY is degrading to you when she enjoyed in before?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:49 AM   #25
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Matador I don't think your text was big enough.I had a hard time seeing it because it was so small.Geez!
Satan,

I see that you took the time to add to this thread, simply to criticize. Since you had that urgent feeling to express your disapproval and couldn't let it go, I will give you an answer.

I normally like to browse the internet and view the different sites the way they were intended to be displayed. The way the creator of that site meant it to look.

So under my options>general>content>advanc ed I had it checked to

*Allow websites to choose their own font and not my selections above*

Well, this site (software version, or whatever) defaults to verdana, which is imo a very GAY font. I can't stand it personally. Without changing my selections I set out to edit my posts. The only problem was that without changing the setting under preferences, the edited font didn't display properly on my browser, it showed as too small and I edited to what you see up there. It was an honest mistake and most of my earlier posts display larger than necessary fonts.

I have since changed my settings where my chosen font is displayed, creative content be damned. So the font problem is solved permanently. The good thing is that since I don't feel the need to go around criticizing people's posts over petty little shit the way you do, there aren't those many eyesores out there that may hurt your precious sight. I hope you find comfort in that.

Back on topic:
Boltfan,

I don't think the OP can give you a reply. He had his account guested a while back. I would have enjoyed to read his reply to your question.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:51 AM   #26
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The day I stop putting my Boyfriends cock in my mouth .... shoot me!

I don't get some women....if they would just listen to a few of us providers and realize that what one woman WON'T do...another IS willing!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #27
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
The day I stop putting my Boyfriends
Get married hun
I'm just making a funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
cock in my mouth .... shoot me!

I don't get some women....if they would just listen to a few of us providers and realize that what one woman WON'T do...another IS willing!
Very Very Very good point.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women