Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #16
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Of course I find out about this the day after, oh well, looks like it was fun. Glad y'all enjoyed yourselves.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #17
Alexis_Summers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62659
My ECCIE Reviews

MsElena I hope you get enough rest, and again thank you for inviting me. You were a wonderful host!
Alexis_Summers is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

After getting some much needed sleep/rest, I'm ready to go and can form complete sentences now.

For everyone who had thanked me, y'all are so very welcome. It was some work, but it was so worth it and yes, I'll do it again. As Jackie mentioned, we discussed it the night of the party and yesterday. I shall have a date picked out by the end of next week.

Let me say that I want to give y'all a big thank you for attending and making our M&G a success. I want to especially thank the ladies who came in from out of town, y'all were awesome. I want to thank Adrielle for helping me carry stuff in/set up and a BIG BIG thank you to Shhhhh (W) for volunteering to help me and you did help me A LOT!! I will also thank you in private darlin'.

I'm sorry that the location was a little on the small side and for the next one, I promise there will be more room. I'll have some different music playing for those of us who like to dance (me me me) and I'm thinking of doing a couple raffles/games with prizes too. I have some tricks up my sleeves for the next one.

A good time was had by all. The food was good, the beer was cold and the hostest with the mostest was a little feisty. We had the chance to celebrate one of the ladies birthday, so I had picked up a little bday cake for her and the best.....we all took turns giving her bday spankings. WOOHOO!!

Once again, thank you very much for attending and making all my hard work worth it!!!!! It truly was a pleasure.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #19
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You summed it up quite well Elena, and great looking classy ladies were there. Every one of the ladies were that way IMO.
farmstud60 is online now   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #20
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a fantasitc time! Thanks to Elena for putting everything together, and everyone who attended for contributing to a very memorable birthday!
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #21
poprod
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I wanted to say Elena did a fantastic job putting this M&G event together and is to be commended. How? I will think of something special for her. It was a pleasure to meet all of you & I made some new friends. I hope to meet some of the rest of you & Thank you once again, Elena. xxoo's
poprod is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #22
vanity6901
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10172
My ECCIE Reviews

I am happy that I was able to attend and meet such a great group of people (guys and ladies). I had a lot of fun and I hope that I will be able to make it to another m&g in the future!
vanity6901 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women