Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm curious, where do you draw the line? You mention that the Israelis drove out someone who had lived there for 2,000 years (almost correct) based on some writings from over 4,000 years ago....archeology backs up those mysterious writings, Egyptian hieroglypics back up those questionable writings, Babylonian cuniform tablets back up those odd writings. I think it is safe to say that the forebearers of the modern Israelis WERE there 4,000 years ago.

So if we establish the Israeli claim to the land from 4,000 years ago. What happened? Those Israelis were living in the Middle East. They ruled, they got conquered, they went into slavery, they left slavery (this was about 3,300 years ago under the rule of Ramses II) and returned to their ancestrial lands. They fought, they ruled again, they were overrun by the Romans. 2,000 years ago there was an uprising that was more spiritual than millitary. That uprising was documented by scrolls found in Greece and in what was Rome. Those Israelis lived there until the coming of Mohammed and his followers in the seventh century. Many of those Israelis found themselves in Europe, Africa, Asia (Russia). The crusaders came, fought, and died in the land against foes like Saladin. This was years after the Muslims invaded and sacked Constantinople. The Europeans did sucessfully contain the Muslim forces in the Middle East and Africa in the 14th century. Things remained static for a couple of hundred years until superior European technology, European greed, and religious ferver brought the Europeans back to Palenstine. The Middle East was arbitrarily divided between the European powers. So where do you draw the chronological time line? 100 hundred years ago? A thousand years ago? Seventy years ago? Why chose that last one? The only reasonable explanation is that it suits your agenda. There is no other reason.

Lets get something else clear, when Israel was created there were many voices that wanted to be heard. Some wanted to drive out the Muslims who lived there as squatters, others wanted to live beside their neighbors as equals in a Jewish state, and other smaller voices had other ideas. The former was aided by the Grand Mufti of Jordan who ordered the Muslim faithful to leave all they had in Israel, train in Jordan, and return to take back what was theirs. These are the Palenstinians we hear so much about. They voluntarily left their land seventy years ago at the behest of a religious leader with thoughts of murder and bloodshed on their minds. Years later the Jordanian authorities slaughtered them when they got too demanding on the King of Jordan.

The Palestinians were created as an army to kill the Jewish settlers who can trace their claim back for years. Some Jews never left Israel and have survived for hundreds of years. The Jewish claim is far stronger than the European claim on the new world.

Lets get something else clear, when Israel was created there were many voices that wanted to be heard. Some wanted to drive out the Muslims who lived there as squatters ..

`````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ``
Muslims were there when Israel was created?? .. pretty much proves who actually owned the land doesn't it .. very kind of you to call the people that claimed the land first, "squatters"

ya see Teach, yammering shit like that is what makes you an idiot.

for the record, I'm with COG on this one.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Lets get something else clear, when Israel was created there were many voices that wanted to be heard. Some wanted to drive out the Muslims who lived there as squatters ..

`````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ``
Muslims were there when Israel was created?? .. pretty much proves who actually owned the land doesn't it .. very kind of you to call the people that claimed the land first, "squatters"

ya see Teach, yammering shit like that is what makes you an idiot.

for the record, I'm with COG on this one.
Many Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived in what we now call Israel. Is that such a difficult concept? Look up the Jewish Brigrade from World War I. They were recruited in Palenstine and they were Jewish. You lose and you get an incomplete with COG.

I suspect reading is not your forte CJ so I could recommend a couple of movies and TV shows. No, they're not American shows.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:47 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Many Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived in what we now call Israel. Is that such a difficult concept? Look up the Jewish Brigrade from World War I. They were recruited in Palenstine and they were Jewish. You lose and you get an incomplete with COG.

I suspect reading is not your forte CJ so I could recommend a couple of movies and TV shows. No, they're not American shows.

I read your words, the words of an idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I read your words, the words of an idiot
Why? Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived there... right
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:43 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Some serious shit boys. Hope you figure it out.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

How does that make it our problem? And why did we assist in establishing a government without the consent of those already living there? You'd be surprised, JD, that there are many people in the world who don't believe something is true simply because "the Bible says it's so."

What happened to the Jews, and others, in Nazi Germany was horrific and unspeakable. But that gave no one the right to give them their own country and drive the residents from the area based on their religion and ethnicity.

This is a mistake. It would almost make one wonder if the state of Israel was created by defense contractors to insure a steady demand for their products. Not saying that is the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:10 AM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Say's the guy sitting in the US totally safe and mainly concerned with hookers and internet white knighting. If you truly believe that, grab your wife and kids and move them right over to the border there. What you really want is to keep Americans all pumped up so that if war starts, we will send our kids over there to die to protect a bunch of people who will never stop killing and hating each other. Wait until one of your family members die in that Middle Eastern shit hole that means nothing to us, then you can spout that tripe.

As was pointed out in this thread, 80% of people there have family here. By all means, feel free to move your self over there and enlist. You die for your people, and I'll die for mine when the war gets over here.
I live there as much as possible, and I have a home in Tel Aviv. I consider it my country. My wife likes it here better, so we are "visiting" to give her some mental health time without the stress of Israel. Eventually, we will move back. In the interim, some things in this country aren't totally fucked up completely, at least not yet. So, it is fun to visit some of the girls I've seen before.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Christians in Israel? Now don't be bullshitting people here, IFFY, with that birthplace of Jesus crap.

I happen to know for a fact that Jesus was born in Del Rio, and still lives there!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:11 AM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Christians in Israel? Now don't be bullshitting people here, IFFY, with that birthplace of Jesus crap.

I happen to know for a fact that Jesus was born in Del Rio, and still lives there!
Si,

Jesus Jaun Pablo Martinez
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:13 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
How does that make it our problem? And why did we assist in establishing a government without the consent of those already living there? You'd be surprised, JD, that there are many people in the world who don't believe something is true simply because "the Bible says it's so."

What happened to the Jews, and others, in Nazi Germany was horrific and unspeakable. But that gave no one the right to give them their own country and drive the residents from the area based on their religion and ethnicity.

This is a mistake. It would almost make one wonder if the state of Israel was created by defense contractors to insure a steady demand for their products. Not saying that is the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.
You're hanging around with a bad crowd COG. You're starting to have reading comphrension problems. I did not back up what I said by saying the "bible said so". I said that many things in the bible are backed up by archeologists and physical facts that cannot be denied. You can question what happened there but you can't question that the place is real and that lends some credence to the story. I personally have seen the "Damascus Gate". Golgotha was located outside the gate. I have been to the spot described in the bible where John the Baptist baptised Jesus. Perfect physical match. I declined to be baptised since I am not that kind of believer. Did you miss the recent stories about Noah's Ark? Unlike the popular story, this story matches the reality that we know. Trade boats 3,000 years ago were round for carrying cargo. One favorite of mine, the Hebrews escaped from bondage from Ramses II. 3,300 years ago we know that there was a Ramses II in Egypt. His kingdom met with a cataclysm as did most of the ancient world. Secessive invasions from the sea weakened him internally making it very difficult to hold on to his possessions. If the bible was written by unknown authors (forget about Paul of Tarsus) how did they know about something that happened 1,300 years earlier.

As for as skepticism; I was shown two places where Jesus's was buried. Only one matched the description that was found in the bible and the other was maintained by a sect of the Catholic church. One place was happy and hopeful, it was near the gate, and it was in the garden of a rich man. The other was further in town, dark, oppressive, and we know it was marked by the words of a servant of the mother of the Roman ruler. If you want to look it up; the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

This does not say, I'll repeat, this DOES NOT say that Christ rose from the dead, that a few loaves of bread fed multitudes, or that Jesus was the son of god. What this does show is that there is a lot of accuracy between the bible and the reality that we know.

How does this make it our problem? I think this is a problem for the entire western world. The war will be fought in the Middle East or it will be fought in New York City or in a field in Pennsylvania. You choose...
Old 01-27-2014, 09:29 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're hanging around with a bad crowd COG. You're starting to have reading comphrension problems. I did not back up what I said by saying the "bible said so". I said that many things in the bible are backed up by archeologists and physical facts that cannot be denied. You can question what happened there but you can't question that the place is real and that lends some credence to the story. I personally have seen the "Damascus Gate". Golgotha was located outside the gate. I have been to the spot described in the bible where John the Baptist baptised Jesus. Perfect physical match. I declined to be baptised since I am not that kind of believer. Did you miss the recent stories about Noah's Ark? Unlike the popular story, this story matches the reality that we know. Trade boats 3,000 years ago were round for carrying cargo. One favorite of mine, the Hebrews escaped from bondage from Ramses II. 3,300 years ago we know that there was a Ramses II in Egypt. His kingdom met with a cataclysm as did most of the ancient world. Secessive invasions from the sea weakened him internally making it very difficult to hold on to his possessions. If the bible was written by unknown authors (forget about Paul of Tarsus) how did they know about something that happened 1,300 years earlier.

As for as skepticism; I was shown two places where Jesus's was buried. Only one matched the description that was found in the bible and the other was maintained by a sect of the Catholic church. One place was happy and hopeful, it was near the gate, and it was in the garden of a rich man. The other was further in town, dark, oppressive, and we know it was marked by the words of a servant of the mother of the Roman ruler. If you want to look it up; the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

This does not say, I'll repeat, this DOES NOT say that Christ rose from the dead, that a few loaves of bread fed multitudes, or that Jesus was the son of god. What this does show is that there is a lot of accuracy between the bible and the reality that we know.

How does this make it our problem? I think this is a problem for the entire western world. The war will be fought in the Middle East or it will be fought in New York City or in a field in Pennsylvania. You choose...
you didn't back up your comments with the bible said so, and now you're saying you've been to a place the bible said so ... that says you're an idiot, bread or not.

regardless of the way it gets spun ... its none of our business
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:34 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I suggest you go into the shop immediately. You have a screw loose that is hurting your thinking and reasoning abilities. I think it was pretty plain what I said and it is up to COG to understand. It was not addressed to you.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:46 AM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suggest you go into the shop immediately. You have a screw loose that is hurting your thinking and reasoning abilities. I think it was pretty plain what I said and it is up to COG to understand. It was not addressed to you.

you're a walking, talking contradiction, and I have a loose screw ?

riiiiight.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I have a loose screw ?

riiiiight.
Yes, and you are also an asshole.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote