Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2022, 05:01 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
You mean the guy who incited violence and in an attempt to overthrow the certified elected government of the United States? What's not to love?
LOL - yeah an overthrow of the government with the largest military capacity in the world by a small group of mainly unarmed tourists. You embarrass yourself with this kind of silliness
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 05:05 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Bx2, if that's true, there is a paper trail And application that is followed. Waiving your hand and saying it doesn't make it declassified. Granted some other flunky likely filled out the form but it would still be there. National Security isn't a "cause I say so," informal process. Those get a review and documentation.
Ummm - no, no paper trail is necessary. Educate yourself. The classification statutes/regulations *do not apply* to the President of the United States.

He has the inherent constitutional power, as commander-in-chief, to classify and declassify anything he wants, in any manner he wants.

The Supreme Court reaffirmed this in 1987. This was again affirmed through executive orders most recently issued in 2003 by George W. Bush and Barack Obama in 2009 that specifically exempt the president and vice president from having to follow the stringent declassification procedures every other federal agency and official must follow.
Old 08-14-2022, 06:11 PM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL - yeah an overthrow of the government with the largest military capacity in the world by a small group of mainly unarmed tourists. You embarrass yourself with this kind of silliness

You don't book a flight on a previously agreed upon date to do previously agreed upon actions such as breaking and entering with a mob of your fellow Trumptards. Calling the January 6th terrorists tourists is the same as the Nazis feigning ignorance at the Nuremberg trials. Everyone who said they were innocent was either knowingly being a liar, or incredibly stupid and naive.

Trump signed his own warrant. He knowingly did illegal things. If only Trumptards were able to do some real toilet bowl research and understand this, but once a sheep, always a sheep.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 11:01 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Tourists. Too bad too many libtards have lost their minds over anything Trump related. These libtards have no clue what it would take to overthrow the government of the country with the most equipped military in the world. They foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government. Libtards are not serious peopls

Tourists:

Old 08-15-2022, 07:08 AM   #20
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Tourists. Too bad too many libtards have lost their minds over anything Trump related. These libtards have no clue what it would take to overthrow the government of the country with the most equipped military in the world. They foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government. Libtards are not serious peopls

Tourists:

Bullshit. Months ago I posted photos of the armed mob and asked you to justify how you said this was a 'small group of tourists', and you refused to even reply. Don't even try to share photos that show a tiny percentage of the terrorists

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=12

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=19

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=24

You are literally being selective with the evidence in the discussion, because you are following the Trumptard playbook. They were not tourists, they were redneck brainwashed terrorists trying to overthrow the government. They were not an orderly, calm, peaceful group of tourists.
Old 08-15-2022, 07:28 AM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Ummm - no, no paper trail is necessary. Educate yourself. The classification statutes/regulations *do not apply* to the President of the United States.

He has the inherent constitutional power, as commander-in-chief, to classify and declassify anything he wants, in any manner he wants.
Bx2-. Here's the information and how it works.

a U.S. president does have uniquely sweeping declassification abilities, though there is a process that involves written documentation and several other steps.

It's not the case that a president can declassify documents with just verbal instructions. His instruction to declassify a given document would first be memorialized in a written memo, usually drafted by White House counsel, which he would then sign.

Typically, the leadership of the agency or agencies with equities in the document would be consulted and given an opportunity to provide their views on the declassification decision. As the ultimate declassification authority, however, the president can decide to override any objections they raise.

Once a final decision is made, and the relevant agency receives the president's signed memo, the physical document in question would be marked — the old classification level would be crossed out — and the document would then be stamped, "Declassified on X date" by the agency in question.

Former Trump administration officials have claimed that Trump previously declassified the documents taken with him to Mar-a-Lago, but that the classification markings had not been updated.

"The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn't mean the information wasn't declassified," former Trump defense official Kash Patel told Breitbart in May, regarding other material that had earlier been removed from Mar-a-Lago. "I was there with President Trump when he said 'We are declassifying this information.'"

Courts may ultimately have to decide how sweeping a sitting president's declassification powers can be. But U.S. officials familiar with the classification process to date point out that, unless and until the documents are stamped "Declassified" by the requisite agency, and following the submission of a written memo signed by the president, they have historically not been considered declassified.

So if Trump didn't follow, or his ppl didn't follow the process, it isn't declassified.

These documents have no declassified stamp. Simple as a pimple bro.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 07:54 AM   #22
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Well said. The president (or anyone, really) can say anything they like. That doesn't mean that what they say is true or going to be taken into effect. If the Trumptard said he declassified things and didn't follow the process that was already signed off on and in use for decades prior... well, he doesn't write the rules.

Only the brainwashed Trumptards take what he says as law and fact without ever questioning it.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:40 AM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bx2-. Here's the information and how it works.

a U.S. president does have uniquely sweeping declassification abilities, though there is a process that involves written documentation and several other steps.

It's not the case that a president can declassify documents with just verbal instructions. His instruction to declassify a given document would first be memorialized in a written memo, usually drafted by White House counsel, which he would then sign.

Typically, the leadership of the agency or agencies with equities in the document would be consulted and given an opportunity to provide their views on the declassification decision. As the ultimate declassification authority, however, the president can decide to override any objections they raise.

Once a final decision is made, and the relevant agency receives the president's signed memo, the physical document in question would be marked — the old classification level would be crossed out — and the document would then be stamped, "Declassified on X date" by the agency in question.

Former Trump administration officials have claimed that Trump previously declassified the documents taken with him to Mar-a-Lago, but that the classification markings had not been updated.

"The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn't mean the information wasn't declassified," former Trump defense official Kash Patel told Breitbart in May, regarding other material that had earlier been removed from Mar-a-Lago. "I was there with President Trump when he said 'We are declassifying this information.'"

Courts may ultimately have to decide how sweeping a sitting president's declassification powers can be. But U.S. officials familiar with the classification process to date point out that, unless and until the documents are stamped "Declassified" by the requisite agency, and following the submission of a written memo signed by the president, they have historically not been considered declassified.

So if Trump didn't follow, or his ppl didn't follow the process, it isn't declassified.

These documents have no declassified stamp. Simple as a pimple bro.
Wrong again. I have explained this to you. You want to ignore the Supreme Court decision. The President has the ultimate declassification authority. He doesn't need a stinking bureaucrat to approve his orders to declassify.

Watch and learn

https://twitter.com/i/status/1558896005671751680
Old 08-15-2022, 09:36 AM   #24
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Wrong again. I have explained this to you. You want to ignore the Supreme Court decision. The President has the ultimate declassification authority. He doesn't need a stinking bureaucrat to approve his orders to declassify.

Watch and learn

Still waiting for your reply about the 'tourists'. Don't just ignore it because you can't think up a justification for your wrong worldview.
As I said before, I'll wait. And I'm still waiting

https://indianexpress.com/article/ex...ained-8090991/
What about nuclear secrets?
They are distinct, although for purposes of criminal law there is little substantive difference.
Congress has passed a law, the Atomic Energy Act, that imposes its own legal restrictions on mishandling information about how to build a nuclear bomb or enrich nuclear material. Such information is called “restricted data.” Legally, it is not the same thing as being “classified” under the executive order, although in everyday parlance people often refer to it as classified.

The law established a process for making decisions about downgrading such protections. For those involving military weapons, Congress mandated that the decision be made jointly by senior officials at the energy and defense departments; if the two departments disagree about whether to do so, the law says the president makes the final determination. So at a minimum, those officials must be involved in any decision to downgrade nuclear weapons information into so-called formerly restricted data.

The Atomic Energy Act made it a crime for officials to disclose restricted data without authorization. But whether or not dangerous nuclear weapons information remains deemed to be restricted data, the Espionage Act separately makes its unauthorized retention or disclosure a crime.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:14 AM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Bullshit. Months ago I posted photos of the armed mob and asked you to justify how you said this was a 'small group of tourists', and you refused to even reply. Don't even try to share photos that show a tiny percentage of the terrorists

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=12

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=19

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=24

You are literally being selective with the evidence in the discussion, because you are following the Trumptard playbook. They were not tourists, they were redneck brainwashed terrorists trying to overthrow the government. They were not an orderly, calm, peaceful group of tourists.

most were peaceful, some were not........but i ask you, to suggest they tried to "over throw" the goverment and were not just protesting......... where were their weapons? I mean if you are intent on over throwing the goverment, you need guns or at least knifes you wouldnt you say?

I witnessed alot more shit happening in portland other places for the blm protests.....oh wait, they were peaceful
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 11:54 AM   #26
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
most were peaceful, some were not........but i ask you, to suggest they tried to "over throw" the goverment and were not just protesting......... where were their weapons? I mean if you are intent on over throwing the goverment, you need guns or at least knifes you wouldnt you say?

I witnessed alot more shit happening in portland other places for the blm protests.....oh wait, they were peaceful

"Hang Mike Pence" doesn't imply they are going to use firearms or knives, but they are going to use a rope and old reliable gravity.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:50 PM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

Watch and learn

And let me ask you a question- how would anyone know if a document was classified or declassified without it being notated as such. In fact, these might have been targeted to be declassified, but nobody disputes that that's what happens to docs that are declassifed. Kash Patel is a hog washer, who will lie about the process he forgot to file said docs with, and the resulting notation. There are some checks and balances so that these kinds of documents can easily be discerned from non - declassified ones.

Instead of trying to always assume a waive of the hand with your king in mind, just doesn't make sense in the democracy where there are processes in place. It's funny how even the rules for your party are substantially different for anyone else. You all literally think a president is COMPLETELY above the law and can do nothing illegal. If so, why are you so after Biden and his family - cause he could really easily say it's not illegal and that would be that.

Small minds think of small things. In your world, does the sun come out just cause you say it does?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 01:06 PM   #28
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Small minds think of small things. In your world, does the sun come out just cause you say it does?

I'll respectfully disagree (abit a small amount) with this statement.
Small minds only sometimes think of small things. But more often than not, they are told what grandiose kind of reality to think by the people they follow and worship.

Without someone like the Trumptard rallying the gullible sheep under the banner of idiocracy, then we would only see some mild and tame things similar to when Obama was in office.

Things like 'Who does he think he is, wearing a tan suit!!!! The outrage!!!' rather than idiots injecting them with horse worm medicine while ignoring the clear and obvious truths...such as, Trumptard signed a law which is going to bite him for breaking the very law he signed.
Old 08-15-2022, 01:51 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Still waiting for your reply about the 'tourists'. Don't just ignore it because you can't think up a justification for your wrong worldview.
As I said before, I'll wait. And I'm still waiting

Asked and answered:

Tourists. Too bad too many libtards have lost their minds over anything Trump related. These libtards have no clue what it would take to overthrow the government of the country with the most equipped military in the world. They foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government.

Alas you simply don't understand how silly your overthrowing the government claim is
Old 08-15-2022, 01:56 PM   #30
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Asked and answered:

Tourists. Too bad too many libtards have lost their minds over anything Trump related. These libtards have no clue what it would take to overthrow the government of the country with the most equipped military in the world. They foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government.

Alas you simply don't understand how silly your overthrowing the government claim is

What else does a mob marching in the capitol building changing 'Hang Mike Pence' mean?

They wanted to prevent the VP from certifying the election, to keep their TrumpTurd in office.

Sounds a lot like trying to overthrow the government to me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women