Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-27-2022, 04:22 PM   #16
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Ah so the conversation evolves… I’ll drop my two cents in again. And let me preface by saying all those issues I mentioned are not racially exclusive… every race deals with it. But they are PREDOMINANTLY a black issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Because I hear you inside calling him an Uncle Tom, as all liberals do when a black man says something they don't like or, just because they are conservative.
First off Devo you’re 100% correct on all the points you’ve mentioned. First crime almost has a DIRECT CORRELATION to fatherless children. I mean we are talking about 70% of fatherless children ending up in jail. Is there any question as to how the highest demographic of single mothers is also the highest demographic in jail? We can only blame white people so much lol. At some point accountability has to be had.

Also you mentioned if I would talk on black peoples behalf? No. The answer is one you have already disseminated. My whole life I’ve been an “uncle tom”. I don’t sound white, I don’t act ghetto, I need a belt most the time but when my pants sag I pull them up lol. I’ve discerned that the black community, the same one that has turned its back on me, couldn’t care less about me. So in turn I couldn’t care less about it. I’m only in it for my children and myself. I have no interest in trying to save a community that has no interest in wanting to save itself. The two posters in reference and their responses are not surprising in the least. I’ll share this tidbit as well. Some of the most racist people you’ll ever meet are black people… particularly black women when you mention dating outside the black race.

I also want to mention I am not anti black. Not in the slightest. But black people have to start talking about the issues HONESTLY AND OPENLY or there can be no change. But we can’t because we are so focused…. On you Devo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3
It is, but if I was a black women in todays society I’d be bitter as fuck at black men.
Black men abandon their baby mamas in unequal numbers then all other races. These single moms must be strong and independent so they can turn young black boys into men.
Then when they grow up, they abandon black women to chase white women who are less strong and independent. Crazy
EXACTLY! But hold on a second… I said it wasn’t ALL their fault… BUT they still have to take responsibility. Silly trope but Uncle Ben said it best… with great power comes great responsibility. Let’s be clear here women choose who gets to have sex and when… any other option will likely result in jail time. Women also have options of suitors. They need to choose more RESPONSIBLY. That lack of responsibility is one reason people on this forum is able to do what we do. Anyways you are attracted to who you are attracted to. Women in general are attracted to the baddies. And that’s ok. But if you decide to try and keep making mates out of pookie and ray ray you can’t complain about the result… which 9 times out of 10 is pookie and ray ray being…. Pookie and ray ray and leaving the woman and not caring about any offspring. But check this out…. This happens because men aren’t around the child to teach them that, “You know what… he isn’t the best mate for you… because x,y, and z” which men have been doing for their daughters for CENTURIES. Now look at that… we are stuck in a vicious cycle.
Old 11-27-2022, 05:49 PM   #17
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
The fact that you can only see him as "one of the good pnes" or an "Uncle Tom" tells me all I need to know.
The psychological term you are using is called projection, I have never seen a conservative black man as anything other than another conservative.

YOUR side has the need for identity politics, the hatred of white conservatives primarily, but of anyone who doesn't agree 100 percent with your views.

Your side is the name calling, hating side, not ours.
Old 11-27-2022, 05:51 PM   #18
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

LOL!!!!!

Nobody is more hateful than modern day conservatives.
Old 11-27-2022, 05:56 PM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
It is, but if I was a black women in todays society I’d be bitter as fuck at black men.
Black men abandon their baby mamas in unequal numbers then all other races. These single moms must be strong and independent so they can turn young black boys into men.y
Very few women, regardless of race, can accomplish that. Half the men in this world can.
Old 11-27-2022, 06:04 PM   #20
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Black men abandon their baby mamas in unequal numbers then all other races. These single moms must be strong and independent so they can turn young black boys into men.
Then when they grow up, they abandon black women to chase white women who are less strong and independent. Crazy
Personal Responsibility, I've said it many times, as a pro choice, pro life mantra I believe in.

No woman needs an abortion if they are responsible, use BC, or plan their pregnancies, so, don't tell me how strong they are for having multiple children to multiple men.

And, if your theory was correct, there wouldn't be the violence we see in primarily, Democratic run, inner cities, and there isn't just violence, its an epidemic.
Old 11-27-2022, 06:06 PM   #21
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckstuff412 View Post
Ah so the conversation evolves… I’ll drop my two cents in again. And let me preface by saying all those issues I mentioned are not racially exclusive… every race deals with it. But they are PREDOMINANTLY a black issue.

First off Devo you’re 100% correct on all the points you’ve mentioned. First crime almost has a DIRECT CORRELATION to fatherless children. I mean we are talking about 70% of fatherless children ending up in jail. Is there any question as to how the highest demographic of single mothers is also the highest demographic in jail? We can only blame white people so much lol. At some point accountability has to be had.

Also you mentioned if I would talk on black peoples behalf? No. The answer is one you have already disseminated. My whole life I’ve been an “uncle tom”. I don’t sound white, I don’t act ghetto, I need a belt most the time but when my pants sag I pull them up lol. I’ve discerned that the black community, the same one that has turned its back on me, couldn’t care less about me. So in turn I couldn’t care less about it. I’m only in it for my children and myself. I have no interest in trying to save a community that has no interest in wanting to save itself. The two posters in reference and their responses are not surprising in the least. I’ll share this tidbit as well. Some of the most racist people you’ll ever meet are black people… particularly black women when you mention dating outside the black race.

I also want to mention I am not anti black. Not in the slightest. But black people have to start talking about the issues HONESTLY AND OPENLY or there can be no change. But we can’t because we are so focused…. On you Devo.

EXACTLY! But hold on a second… I said it wasn’t ALL their fault… BUT they still have to take responsibility. Silly trope but Uncle Ben said it best… with great power comes great responsibility. Let’s be clear here women choose who gets to have sex and when… any other option will likely result in jail time. Women also have options of suitors. They need to choose more RESPONSIBLY. That lack of responsibility is one reason people on this forum is able to do what we do. Anyways you are attracted to who you are attracted to. Women in general are attracted to the baddies. And that’s ok. But if you decide to try and keep making mates out of pookie and ray ray you can’t complain about the result… which 9 times out of 10 is pookie and ray ray being…. Pookie and ray ray and leaving the woman and not caring about any offspring. But check this out…. This happens because men aren’t around the child to teach them that, “You know what… he isn’t the best mate for you… because x,y, and z” which men have been doing for their daughters for CENTURIES. Now look at that… we are stuck in a vicious cycle.
Again, I'll compliment you on the honesty of this post, but, I'm not going to reply until tomorrow, when I can give it the attention it deserves.

The Peanut Gallery can just keep pilloring me for speaking so highly of such a White, Black man.
Old 11-27-2022, 07:16 PM   #22
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Cautioned . . .

That Derogatory Racial Comments and Race Baiting are not acceptable on Eccie.

Eccie exists for the exchange of information and for discussions, so long as those Threads and Discussions remain within the Eccie Guidelines.

I applaud the Community for walking on the razor's edge in the Thread so far.

There are those that appear to be struggling to not slip off the edge.

All are cautioned/reminded.
Old 11-27-2022, 07:39 PM   #23
StudMuffinPA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

I think this has been a great discussion! Perhaps we can solve the world's problems by more talking and understanding and less violence, whether it be the almost DAILY shootings in da Burgh or Russian bombing Ukraine. LIVE AND LET LIVE seems like a good mantra to me. However, since the discussion has morphed into comments on fatherless children, whatever happened to court mandated child support? Back in the day if you fathered a child out of wedlock you had to pay support. If not, your wages were garnished or you were put into jail. Now instead, it seems we are all paying for women to have more kids to increase their food stamps and section 8 eligibility benefits.
Old 11-27-2022, 09:40 PM   #24
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudMuffinPA View Post
...... Now instead, it seems we are all paying for women to have more kids to increase their food stamps and section 8 eligibility benefits.

I actually know someone like that. Beautiful girl, mixed parents. She had a child at 18 and one at 22, to two different guys. No Child Support, as that would interfere with her welfare. I asked her older sister (who I was FWB with), if her sister worked. She said not in 5 years. She lives off the welfare check same as her best friend does. Thats how I found out about this. Both welfare girls are now 27 Such aspirations of today's youth!!
Old 11-28-2022, 01:25 AM   #25
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckstuff412 View Post
The answer isn’t as complicated as you think lol.

I’m black. All my exes are white.

It’s a cultural thing that most black men are sick of. Most black women are absolutely masculine in the way they act inside and outside the home. Men are universally attracted to femininity. Sometimes that includes submissiveness. Most black women are not submissive. Most black women will fight you on every decision. And look it’s not exactly the black woman’s fault 100% either.

Unfortunately in the black community we have an internal matriarchal system. Black women hold some standing… you can say it’s because of single mothers or because of the lack of fathers or the mixture of both inside a ghetto environment….. whatever the case may be since older black women raise a majority of the children the black culture in itself has become a matriarch. Unfortunately that has bled down into generations and all black women feel the need to be right, be “strong and independent” (you don’t think that originated from a white women do you lol), and take care of business as a man should. That puts them in a very combative light. Compound that by the fact we have been raised by these type of women and have been around most of these women in are respective families….

Long story short…. Black men are mostly done. I’m not going to argue with you when I can just cross the street and get a more feminine looking woman who is submissive more than you want to be. And it’s not all black women are masculine and all white women are submissive… there are certainly outliers in both camps. But why should I as a black man put up with it? Lol I’ll just go play in the snow.

And not all black men will jump ship. Some will deal with the stupidity and stress…. Also to be fair men have to be…. Men… in order for a women to be respectful and submissive. Just about everything in this world BEGINS and ENDS with men…. This is no exception. But how can a man… be a man…. If he’s raised by women……. That right there sums up the biggest issue in the black community.
Great post. Very well written and articulated. Thanks for the education.
Old 11-28-2022, 08:23 AM   #26
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Do you know many black women? Because most of them are and its completely justified. But collectively they have not taken any steps to correct the situation
And has been mentioned any speaking of this issue results in allegations of racism, deflection, bias, oppression etc rather than conversation about how to actually solve the problem. And those allegations come from? You guessed it, the left.,

The left wants the black community to fail perpetually. Its gives them a reliable voting base. Not many welfare recipients vote republican. It you keep people addicted to and reliant upon government assistance you keep them voting Democrat for life.

I believe if more white men and black women got together and started families, it would alleviate a lot of the black communities issues. I have believed for some time that was mostly all a choice made by black women, interesting to see blkstuff412 kind of confirm that.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:56 AM   #27
Devo
Valued Poster

Let me just quickly state this, the problems I saw with 3rd generation welfare in the Allegheny county projects during the mid 80s, which, were some primarily black, and most mixed race, have come to the towns around us out here in the rural counties.

People I went to school with who never worked, and have kids that have done the same, now having THERE 3rd generation of a welfare lifestyle.

And they are all white.

We have seen the phenomenon of the "Single stay at home mother.", whose male of the household is the Welfare state.
Old 11-28-2022, 12:09 PM   #28
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I had originally posted a whole long ass spiel on the disadvantages of the black community; Then realized the thread title and was getting off track.

Why do black men marry white women?

Why do white women marry black men?

I guess maybe cause they are the one's who asked.

Most women I know are all kickin that clock they have down the road and if the buzzer is going off- the next dude in line, white black, or any color who asks is going to get a yes.

Course it could be that the last white or black guy pissed them off and they are now against that prior version of a gent.

I think in general, most ppl just settle.

Most girls I've met have settled at some point, and while they may have wanted more; or a superstar, reality for all princesses come back down to earth and while yeah, they didn't get Clark Kent, maybe they got the Clark Griswald or a version somewhere in between. So, yeah, lots of failings from either side.

Too high of expectations in women,

Too much abuse or using of women by men.

Too few available men who actually want to be married.

Too many women who actually do want to be married.

Or there is a gold digger in 60% of women- since they've been told "it's as easy to fall in love with a rich man, as it is a poor one."

In the end, I think we all should just find one, that has a nice warm fuzzy box that they like to get a good schtooping 2-3 times a week, and we as men would overlook a shit ton of imperfection.

Everything but chewing with your mouth full. Nobody wants that.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:49 PM   #29
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Eye, with your line of thought there:

Why don’t black women marry white men?
And
Why don’t white men marry black women?

I always hear debate on black men with white women but never the other way, unless we go with blkstuff’s reasoning and say that if black men won’t put up with black women then white men won't either. I was told multiple times in my dating years by black women that they “just don’t don’t date white men”, I never had a problem getting a date with white women of the same and higher stature.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #30
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This whole thread is predicated on a lie. Famous black men do not "almost always marry white women." That's pure bullshit. I've demonstrated that the opposite is true by a big margin, and if I wanted to I could keep posting examples. Some people prefer a lie that fits their narrative, I guess. Not surprising at all that some have shown up in this thread and shown exactly how they are. Like I said in the other thread. Some Pittsburgh fans are just spoiled and unrealistic. Others hate Tomlin because, well...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women