Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2023, 03:54 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

interesting the near total non-reporting of this. oh if you google "JFK jr assassination attempt" you'll get hits however you'd think an assassination attempt on a candidate for President of the US and with a family history of grievous loss to political assassinations might be more news worthy?

if i were a suspicious man i might suspect the media is suppressing this to prevent any possibility of a surge to JFK jr's campaign.

i'm a suspicious man
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:57 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
interesting the near total non-reporting of this. oh if you google "JFK jr assassination attempt" you'll get hits however you'd think an assassination attempt on a candidate for President of the US and with a family history of grievous loss to political assassinations might be more news worthy?

if i were a suspicious man i might suspect the media is suppressing this to prevent any possibility of a surge to JFK jr's campaign.

i'm a suspicious man
So am I. I’m not buying the Oswald lone shooter theory. No way.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 04:16 PM   #18
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Fellas there was no assassination attempt. There was a man arrested for illegally carrying concealed weapons. He did have a US Marshall badge so no question he was looking to cause some mayhem but this was also a month ago.

But now the media isn't covering it enough so its a coverup? Sure. Why not. It was widely reported on when it happened but that really isn't important right? The faux trauma continues...
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 04:20 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Fellas there was no assassination attempt. There was a man arrested for illegally carrying concealed weapons. He did have a US Marshall badge so no question he was looking to cause some mayhem but this was also a month ago.

But now the media isn't covering it enough so its a coverup? Sure. Why not. It was widely reported on when it happened but that really isn't important right? The faux trauma continues...
I didn’t see it “widely” reported.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:21 PM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Was Oswald the one caught by the security detail kennedy hired? Was he or the shadows involved?
Good grief!
A man supposedly approached rfk jr and his security team stopped the man and discovered he was armed.
Now folks. It's not like a shot was fired or a fight ensued.
Did anyone notice HE HAD A SECURITY DETAIL? YES THE SECURITY COMPANY IS VERY GOOD. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE. HES BEING PROTECTED!
Good grief!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 04:24 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Was Oswald the one caught yesterday? Was he or the shadows involved?
Good grief!
A man supposedly approached rfk jr and his security team stopped the man and discovered he was armed.
Now folks. It's not like a shot was fired or a fight ensued.
Did anyone notice HE HAD A SECURITY DETAIL? YES THE SECURITY COMPANY IS VERY GOOD. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE. HES BEING PROTECTED!
Good grief!
Yeah, but your father and Uncle weren’t assassinated. What’s with the all caps? GOOD GREIF!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2023, 04:35 PM   #22
DNinja69
BANNED

Default That is your issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I didn’t see it “widely” reported.
What you are unwilling or unable to see is not that relevant. The cost of what RFK is asking would equate to a taxpayer burden of $10-15 million or more. Zero reason I would vote to give him SS protection at this point. Let him raise his own funds and pay from campaign contributions. If he doesn't have enough for that so be it. Citizens don't owe everyone just because they are related to someone.

Yes his family has been targeted. Fifty years ago. Also not relevant today. But again I ask if anyone can find a similar situation (no Trump doesn't apply... or Ben Carson.. or anyone else from the past 2 elections) where a small support candidate was afforded SS protection with more than a year to go before the election please post for reference.

Anyone?
Old 09-17-2023, 04:36 PM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Some act like he isn't protected.
BTW the agency jr has is one of the best.
Bottom line. He's being protected very well. They stopped this guy masquerading with a badge.
Is yalls grievance that tax payers aren't paying for his protection?
Good grief!
And I will also wager the fbi or other agency already has agents watching over jr.. Should this be announced and confirmef?NO. FOR HIS OWN PROTECTION.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 04:39 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you are unwilling or unable to see is not that relevant. The cost of what RFK is asking would equate to a taxpayer burden of $10-15 million or more. Zero reason I would vote to give him SS protection at this point. Let him raise his own funds and pay from campaign contributions. If he doesn't have enough for that so be it. Citizens don't owe everyone just because they are related to someone.

Yes his family has been targeted. Fifty years ago. Also not relevant today. But again I ask if anyone can find a similar situation (no Trump doesn't apply... or Ben Carson.. or anyone else from the past 2 elections) where a small support candidate was afforded SS protection with more than a year to go before the election please post for reference.

Anyone?
I see everything. Except network news. As usual, you didn’t post any receipts as to where it was reported. I did. And yes, dead Kennedy’s are relevant. Even today. History repeats itself.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:50 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

it was a failed assassination attempt. what else was this guy there for? the Hors d'Oeuvre's?

according to this report it happened two days ago on Sept 15th. never saw one word about it until this thread ..

https://coopwb.in/info/rfk-jr-assassination-attempt/

The RFK Jr. Assassination Attempt

What happened with Robert Kennedy Jr.?

RFK Jr. was in the midst of enjoying his evening when an unexpected visitor, David Wayne DePape, approached him, feigning identity as his security personnel. Alert and astute, the real security quickly detained the impostor before any harm could occur.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:56 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it was a failed assassination attempt. what else was this guy there for? the Hors d'Oeuvre's?

according to this report it happened two days ago on Sept 15th. never saw one word about it until this thread ..

https://coopwb.in/info/rfk-jr-assassination-attempt/

The RFK Jr. Assassination AttemptWhat happened with Robert Kennedy Jr.?

RFK Jr. was in the midst of enjoying his evening when an unexpected visitor, David Wayne DePape, approached him, feigning identity as his security personnel. Alert and astute, the real security quickly detained the impostor before any harm could occur.
Yeah, Mr Ninja said it was “widely” reported. He’s seems to just throw shit on the wall for some type of impact. Like he knows what he’s talking about. JFK Jr requested Secret Service protection from Bribes. He denied it. Then this happened. Dems the facts.
Old 09-17-2023, 07:29 PM   #27
DNinja69
BANNED

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk...reatened-biden

RFK Jr has been asking for SS protection for months. The above article came after the FBI shooting in Utah. That was the story I was thinking of from August. First I saw of the arrest of a gun toting agent-wanna-be that inspired this current thread was on Daily Mail right after it happened. You guys only have yourselves to blame if it snuck up on ya.
Old 09-17-2023, 07:34 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk...reatened-biden

RFK Jr has been asking for SS protection for months. The above article came after the FBI shooting in Utah. That was the story I was thinking of from August. First I saw of the arrest of a gun toting agent-wanna-be that inspired this current thread was on Daily Mail right after it happened. You guys only have yourselves to blame if it snuck up on ya.

there's the answer right there. the Daily Mail is a UK based outlet. where was it on the front page of yahoo or other US based outlets?

quite telling that a UK based news outlet tells us more about what goes on in America than American news does.
Old 09-17-2023, 07:57 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Oh, I forgot RFK jrs cousin, JFK Jr. He was going to run against Hillary for the NY senate seat. He somehow flew his plane straight into the ocean killing his wife and sister in law too. Those Kennedy’s sure have bad luck. And Kudos to Mr Ninja in his intrepid research to dig up a Daily Beast article. I’m sure Joe the plumber has a subscription.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:49 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Simply incorrect. You can try to spin and stretch the truth but it literally takes 30 seconds to fact check. In Nov of 2015 when Secret Service protection was approved for Trump and Ben Carson they were essentially tied for first place in the polls. This is not my opinion it is a fact.

RFK is seeking to unseat an incumbent President currently running for re-election. How does that compare with 2015 in any real way?
Actually Bush was in the lead then. Did they all get Secret Service Protection? It’s you that’s spinning. If the DNC and Biden wanted RFK Jr to have protection, he would get it. That’s the point. You want a couple Oreos?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women