Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-29-2023, 03:12 PM   #16
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

There's a housing shortage these days, you have a lot of applicants competing for the same place
Old 10-29-2023, 05:30 PM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll give you the best answer you are ever going to get. I used to do this years ago before when I was renting.

1st. Search HAR for available rentals - ONCE YOU HAVE THE CASH FOR THE DEPOSIT/MOVE IN - Call the listed agent - do not work with your own agent. This way the real estate agent gets the ENTIRE commission & does not have to split it with your real estate agent thus giving her motive to recommend accepting your application.

2ed. Tell them that you were due to move into a new place tomorrow, but the owner just informed you she wants to redo all the flooring in the house which will take 2-3 weeks & that you are currently living in a hotel so waiting is not an option.

3rd. Then tell them that you already put an application in on another place & are awaiting approval, but then you found their listing & liked it more & decided to apply for this unit.

4th. Get 2 money orders (keep them blank) for the 1st months' rent & deposit.

5th. Pull your credit report & print it.

6th. Go to the store & buy a pair of nursing scrubs.

7th. Go to a paycheck site & print your most recent 3 stubs.

8th. Go see the property & meet the real estate agent. Wear your scrubs. Bring your credit report. Bring your paycheck stubs. Show them your money orders. Tell them that you were approved for the other place you applied but since you prefer this place that you asked them to give you 24 hours to make a decision so let the real estate agent know moving quickly is of the essence.

9th. Say you are a RN & have worked at XXX hospital for XXX years. You make XXX money. It's IMPORTANT to say you are an RN because most people know you cannot have any criminal background to be an RN so no need to run an intense background check on you.

This takes a good amount of effort, but this method never failed me once when I was in need.

Study these steps. Roleplay your answers. Get very familiar with your story. What kind of nurse are you ... Where did you go to school ... What hotel are you currently living at (make it an expensive one) ... Why are you needing to move (I always say my engagement ended abruptly & I wanted to move out at once).

You have to sell yourself. Once in, be a perfect tenet, pay rent on time & don't ever forget your backstory.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:16 PM   #18
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

That sounds very risky, just saying and if you get caught it renders the agreement null and void, then you get evicted, the police show up and give you the boot. You lose all the proceeds and worse than that, it now becomes your new rental history.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:16 PM   #19
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done this many times & never encountered an issue. It's all about how you present yourself & maintain a positive relationship with the landlord while respecting their property.

I'm not recommending this for people that don't have to do it, I'm recommending it for people that feel they have no other choice then to bend the rules.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:58 PM   #20
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Brooke has a decent script for someone to get up on stage and present it.

I know a good script when I see it when it relates to real estate, or actually being up on stage

The only caveat is that got to cover rent.
Old 10-30-2023, 08:47 AM   #21
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I'll give you the best answer you are ever going to get. I used to do this years ago before when I was renting.

1st. Search HAR for available rentals - ONCE YOU HAVE THE CASH FOR THE DEPOSIT/MOVE IN - Call the listed agent - do not work with your own agent. This way the real estate agent gets the ENTIRE commission & does not have to split it with your real estate agent thus giving her motive to recommend accepting your application.

2ed. Tell them that you were due to move into a new place tomorrow, but the owner just informed you she wants to redo all the flooring in the house which will take 2-3 weeks & that you are currently living in a hotel so waiting is not an option.

3rd. Then tell them that you already put an application in on another place & are awaiting approval, but then you found their listing & liked it more & decided to apply for this unit.

8th. Go see the property & meet the real estate agent. Wear your scrubs. Bring your credit report. Bring your paycheck stubs. Show them your money orders. Tell them that you were approved for the other place you applied but since you prefer this place that you asked them to give you 24 hours to make a decision so let the real estate agent know moving quickly is of the essence.

9th. Say you are a RN & have worked at XXX hospital for XXX years. You make XXX money. It's IMPORTANT to say you are an RN because most people know you cannot have any criminal background to be an RN so no need to run an intense background check on you.

This takes a good amount of effort, but this method never failed me once when I was in need.

Study these steps. Roleplay your answers. Get very familiar with your story. What kind of nurse are you ... Where did you go to school ... What hotel are you currently living at (make it an expensive one) ... Why are you needing to move (I always say my engagement ended abruptly & I wanted to move out at once).

You have to sell yourself. Once in, be a perfect tenet, pay rent on time & don't ever forget your backstory.
This is awesome, Brook! Another example of why YOU are one of our most valued ladies here.
Well.....that and your sessions :-)
Old 10-30-2023, 07:07 PM   #22
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Brooke has a decent script for someone to get up on stage and present it.

I know a good script when I see it when it relates to real estate, or actually being up on stage

The only caveat is that got to cover rent.
Thank you. I fined tuned it between 2007 & 2013. I was even approved the 1st time I used it, although I was very nervous & didn't feel too confident.

And you are absolutely correct, covering the rent is the most important aspect.

Luckily for the ladies, any drug-free provider that takes this industry seriously, should be able to easily cover $2,500-$3,000 rent each month.
Old 10-30-2023, 07:10 PM   #23
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
This is awesome, Brook! Another example of why YOU are one of our most valued ladies here.
Well.....that and your sessions :-)
Why thank you! I do love being here.

I have to admit, you guys are pretty awesome as well. Always offering me helpful answers when I have a question, as well as keeping my "dance card" full. I am very grateful!
Old 10-30-2023, 07:15 PM   #24
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I forgot to mention it is important to stress the 2ed, 3rd & last line of the 8th steps because:

1. It shows you are in a time crunch, so they are less likely to spend days digging around your background.

2. It shows you have already been "approved" for 2 other places which should hopefully put them at ease since 2 other places approved you, you have a clear background.

And please, I hope this goes without saying - but do not use your work phone or work email.
Old 10-30-2023, 07:26 PM   #25
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

Brooke and I guess me are the only ones here to truly answer. The original question. I want to be a part of this community I just don't understand the sarcasm and trolling. I need the help from people here but it's so hard to get through the bullshit and I'm curious why is it allowed. Not trying to make enemies, just curious why people can't answer questions here
Old 10-30-2023, 07:29 PM   #26
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:

Man that's some top notch ghetto scamming play right there how you come up with the idea?
Old 10-30-2023, 07:29 PM   #27
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Lol
Old 10-30-2023, 07:32 PM   #28
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck View Post
Brooke and I guess me are the only ones here to truly answer. The original question. I want to be a part of this community I just don't understand the sarcasm and trolling. I need the help from people here but it's so hard to get through the bullshit and I'm curious why is it allowed. Not trying to make enemies, just curious why people can't answer questions here
This thread is about assisting providers rent a house who have special circumstances and yet you manage to make it about yourself, lol.
Old 10-30-2023, 07:37 PM   #29
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Man that's some top notch ghetto scamming play right there how you come up with the idea?
LOL ... well, that's an interesting way to look at it.

I needed a place when I first got in the industry & not having a current work history was hindering me.

Before I got in this industry, I was a legal recruiter & my boss was a master when it came to reading people & fine-tuning questions & answers that would get you the information you wanted or continue the conversation, so I just took those skills & created this story.

I don't know if I'd call it scamming as much as I'd call it desperate measures for desperate folks.

As long as the person pays rent & doesn't cause any issues, no harm - no foul.
Old 10-30-2023, 08:01 PM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
LOL ... well, that's an interesting way to look at it.

I needed a place when I first got in the industry & not having a current work history was hindering me.

Before I got in this industry, I was a legal recruiter & my boss was a master when it came to reading people & fine-tuning questions & answers that would get you the information you wanted or continue the conversation, so I just took those skills & created this story.

I don't know if I'd call it scamming as much as I'd call it desperate measures for desperate folks.

As long as the person pays rent & doesn't cause any issues, no harm - no foul.
It's genius to come up with all those steps, reminds of a mission impossible episode
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women