Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #16
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
I actually hope there are no spin-offs. It should just end, IMO.

What I want to know is what Vince is cooking up next. I hope he's 1/10th as prolific as Chuck Lorre.

He's certainly as talented.
As much as I like the character of Saul, I tend to agree with you on this as well. Let the series die and don't do a spin-off. I don't know where I remember hearing that, by the way.

Another show that I do like, and I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow, is "Sons of Anarchy". Another anti-hero type of entertainment.

I have no idea what Vince is cooking up next. He has a hard act to follow up on, doesn't he?

It would almost be best for him to do a new project so completely different that the two could never be compared to each other.

Is that possible?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #17
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I'm sure everything he does from this point will be looked at through the BB lens.

However, if his next show is only half as good, it will still be better than 90% of the stuff on the tube.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
texxanguy
Gaining Momentum

The show has had several seasons and if you are just becoming a fan, I suggest you
find a way to watch it from the beginning. With the popularity of Breaking Bad, I am
sure it will make it's way to a dvd collection before too long.

From the beginning it follows human frailities in the form of Walt who is a high school
chemistry teacher that has cancer and dirt poor. He evolves over time to become
what you watch in the final shows. Very interesting and well done.
texxanguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #19
LNK
Valued Poster

The full show (all seasons) will be available on blu-ray November 26th, I believe.

Check the web site.

If you haven't been watching, you probably missed your best chance to easily catch up for free, they re-ran all the shows from the beginning starting a couple months ago, and did a little marathon the last two weekends before the first show of the current season.

Thank God for TiVo, I got them all and watched at my leisure, one here, a couple there.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #20
LNK
Valued Poster

Back to a character discussion, Todd is quite the slimy, dead-eyed whackjob, eh?

I think he has the hots for Lydia.

Maybe he buys the farm in the shootout. One can only hope.

I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed that, with the amount of lead flying, no one got hit before the end of the show Sunday. I thought at least a goon or two would take one in the ankle or something, I mean, Gomie did have a shotgun, right?

Who do you want to see go down in the firefight?
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #21
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Who do you want to see go down in the firefight?
there's no way Hank & Gomez walk away from that. with Hank calling Marie and sort of celebrating that he finally got Walt ....yeah he's a goner.

i'm not sure what they'll do with Jesse now though.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #22
JBravo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

All the episodes are on Netflix. No need to wait. Just log on if you have a smart tv or subscribe to Roku. Sheesh, I sound like I should be fucking more with my free time. Ya know what, I'm going to go do that. LOL
JBravo is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #23
LNK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
there's no way Hank & Gomez walk away from that. with Hank calling Marie and sort of celebrating that he finally got Walt ....yeah he's a goner.

i'm not sure what they'll do with Jesse now though.
Jesse was slipping out the door at the end, there. I think he's going to slip away in the fracas.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #24
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just read about a show that might be a great replacement for when Breaking Bad ends. Here is the article:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...harrelson.html

LNK,

What would I like to see happen?

I watched Sunday's show again this evening. Just had to! I still think that Hank will somehow get through that bullet show but I'm just not sure.

It just seems as if there needs to more interaction between Walt and Hank before it's all said and done but perhaps not.

One thing that I'm trying to NOT do is second guess anything on this show. I've been so shocked this season thus far.

Even the first episode just blew my mind. I thought, for sure, that they would linger and keep the fact that Hank figured it out hidden from Walt until into a few episodes, at least.

But that fuss got all out in the open at the beginning. That opening scene with the house blown up and Walt looking older and tired with hair? Heck, that could be a dream for all we know.

"Why isn't it blue?" kisses,
Elisabeth
Old 09-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Jesse was slipping out the door at the end, there. I think he's going to slip away in the fracas.
The car that he was in isn't in the line of fire. Still, I wouldn't wish to be in it.

Makes sense that he would slip away. Or that the bad guys realize that Jessie is a cook as well and might be useful to their cause, whatever that may be.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #26
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxanguy View Post
The show has had several seasons and if you are just becoming a fan, I suggest you
find a way to watch it from the beginning. With the popularity of Breaking Bad, I am
sure it will make it's way to a dvd collection before too long.

From the beginning it follows human frailities in the form of Walt who is a high school
chemistry teacher that has cancer and dirt poor. He evolves over time to become
what you watch in the final shows. Very interesting and well done.
I started watching the show a couple of years ago and got caught up then. I actually purchased the first couple of seasons on DVD and have watched it a couple of times. Too good of a show to not watch and contemplate everything.

It's so tightly shot, when watching it a second time, I catch so much more of it.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:32 AM   #27
SleeplessJer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

It's nearly impossible not to watch this show. It drags you back in like a riveting woman... or a slow mo train wreck. Maybe both.

After rewatching the whole series in prep for the final season I appreciate the cinamatography much more.

Apparently I need to go back and watch some Malcolm in the Middle reruns after this Iis over to get everyone else's perspective of Bryan C.

I'm betting Hank & Gomie are done for.
SleeplessJer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #28
dls587
Registered Member

I would have taken Jesse out in a long time ago, several seasons ago. I just get tired of Jesse's whining about being a drug dealer. Damn, nut up dude it is what is. Walt just got greedy and should have been happy working for Gus, but then again you never know when your ticket will get punched.
dls587 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:06 AM   #29
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Hank gets wounded severely, the other DEA gets killed. Jesse also gets wounded; Walt survives. Walt puts both in his car and drives toward hospital. On the way, he realizes if Hank survives then Walt is toast, so he puts a gun in Jesse's hand and kills Hank. Then he pushes them both out of the car. Walt calls Marie and gives her the bad news. In a fit, Marie confronts Skyler, and the two of them have a 10 minute bitch fight to end all fights. Ends with Marie standing over Sklyer with a knife ready to slash her good. But Walt Jr. opens front door, sees what's about to happen and clocks Marie in the head with a frying pan. Marie joins Hank in the hereafter. Walt Jr. pulls half dead Sklyer into the car and races toward hospital. On the way, he sees Jesse lying in the road, so he stops. Jesse, barely alive and thinking he's a goner anyway, tells Walt Jr. about his dad and what an evil person he is. Not having any of it, Walt Jr. drives over Jesse just as Walt Sr. shows up and sees what is happening. Now Walt Jr. is an accomplice, so Walt Sr. has to save him and Skyler. He takes Skyler to hospital and tries to figure out what next.

I know, but you'll have to wait............
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #30
LNK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessJer View Post
Apparently I need to go back and watch some Malcolm in the Middle reruns after this Iis over to get everyone else's perspective of Bryan C.
I believe on Talking Bad that someone posited (tongue-in-cheek) that Walt, Skyler, etc. go into witness protection somehow, and Breaking Bad is a prequel to Malcolm in the Middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls587 View Post
I would have taken Jesse out in a long time ago, several seasons ago. I just get tired of Jesse's whining about being a drug dealer. Damn, nut up dude it is what is. Walt just got greedy and should have been happy working for Gus, but then again you never know when your ticket will get punched.
Jesse was supposed to go at the end of season one, but they liked the character as played by Aaron Paul so much that they kept him.

I listened to an interview with him, where he said he avoided reading the scripts ahead of time, and the other actors would twit him on a regular basis, saying, "It's been so great working with you, we'll really miss you", and things like that, when they knew he didn't know what was coming.
LNK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women