Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40439
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2014, 10:30 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You are going to have to be a little more original than that!!
You want me to copy IBIdiot like you do, Adie?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:30 AM   #17
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well, I suppose that every semi-devine supergenius must endure a certain season as the misunderstood Man of Sorrows, before he comes at last in glory, to stand before the paper mache Greek columns and hear the masses roaring their unconditional approval of their long-looked-for Messiah...

Oh, wait. Obama already did that last part. Damn.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:59 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Obama's done an outstanding job of keeping us in our homes and gainfully employed while Republicans treat him like the Romans, scribes and pharisees treated Jesus. Obama's making the sacrifice on behalf of us all. Even those who claim to be of the party of religious family values and religious purity yet live on a hooker site. Go figure religious hypocrites you are just like the morons that handed Jesus over to Pontius Pilate

First, if you are a believer then this may be the most offensive thing you've read all day. Saying that Obama and Jesus are the same. Maybe there is some more mental illness than in just the White House.

As for your numbers: Exchange sign ups were recalculated to about 5 million at the end of September or not enough to support the program. It failed.

By this time Ronald Reagan has "created" over 12 million jobs. 4 million doesn't cut it when you have to have at least 180,000 jobs each and every month to stay even. 71 months * 180,000 jobs=12,700,000 jobs that have to be created just to stay even. Obama is only up to 30%. Piss poor performance.

According to the Wall Street Journal and Larry Kudlow real unemployment is about 11%. That includes those people who have given up. Which is over 9 million.

Sad that you think rising military deaths is a good thing. Get used to it.

Home ownership is down? You think that is a good thing?

US crude production is up and it owes nothing to Obama at all. Why not give Obama credit for making the sun come up?

By the way, real income is down 8% since Obama took office.

A third of those Gitmo detainees have returned to combat including the leader of ISIS.

Your numbers are a sham. We know who published them but who compiled them? Mother Jones?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:48 AM   #19
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
Well, I suppose that every semi-devine supergenius must endure a certain season as the misunderstood Man of Sorrows, before he comes at last in glory, to stand before the paper mache Greek columns and hear the masses roaring their unconditional approval of their long-looked-for Messiah...

Oh, wait. Obama already did that last part. Damn.

Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today.

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #20
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today.
The one that actually believes in him.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I thought that fishermen were businessmen. Wasn't a fisherman one of Jesus's first converts? So Jesus was working with business people. I think your logic is faulty. Also, Jesus did not preach that government should be grabbing money from the people to help the poor. He taught that each PERSON should be helping the poor. I don't think that Jesus would approve of Occupy but would probably smile when he saw the Tea Party. Still this weird obsession that you somehow compare Obama (a muslim) to Jesus is very disturbing.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
...he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners...
Jesus said we're all sinners, but you have a good point - he would spend most of his time trying to save the Dems since they are the biggest sinners of all!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #23
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Jesus said we're all sinners, but you have a good point - he would spend most of his time trying to save the Dems since they are the biggest sinners of all!
He would try to save those whom he wanted to be closest to him and it wouldn't be Reps. Reps are like Judas Iscariot.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:40 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't think Jesus would be very pleased with either political party, InZanybore.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't think Jesus would be very pleased with either political party, InZanybore.
Link?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:58 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A link to what I think. Hmm . . . You really are a whiny little bitch, Assup. See my post.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:03 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You really are a whiny little bitch, Assup.
He's getting warmed up for Saturday Night at Nau's Drug ....

... just outside of Clarksville.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #28
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system
If you think J.C. was tough on businessmen, you ought to read what he said about hypocrites. I'd prefer any hardworking money-grubber any day, to the effete faculty lounge-lizard who currently occupies the White House. Talk about a pharisee--sheesh.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #29
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29
Default Could he hit a curveball?

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:01 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

So... your Jesus says "cut the babies bodies up with scissors and suck the dead bodies out with a vacuum cleaner"? Funny... my Jesus doesn't work like that...

You are fucked up in the head... Rabizanz
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women