Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2019, 11:36 AM   #16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I would imagine a proven banned Rapist would say she had some fault in the matter@DallasFan....shocking! GTF gotta here with that.
What’s being overlooked , and is the big picture is that the news station I saw it on began the video with Her striking Him!

I didn’t even realize the lame pulled a gun on her at the very beginning until yesterday.

How he did Not get an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charge, goes back to privilege..plain and simple.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:40 PM   #17
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

How in the fk could someone just stand there and vid it??? I don't care how big the lady beater is....I'm going IN if I ever see this shit going on. We know he has got to be a fkn coward redneck pussy w a gun to do that. Me and the lady involved would shove a maga hat up his sorry pos azz with his own gun. Or, die trying. America is obliviously not that great right now except to about 30% and 5% of those are wealthy(re) and the rest are just really stupid

Women really to to get informed and register and VOTE the racist hate preaching fat twit head out of office.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:56 PM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Cal View Post
Thank you for posting this, Chung. Good discussion

T.I. the rapper is now 'checking" Dallas AA men in this video he posted yesterday.
"T.I. CHECKS BLACK MEN for NOT DEFENDING BLACK WOMEN!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7eY3nruj4
Problem is that the "G's" don't hang out in that part of town at 4:30 in the morning, the streets will get that POS
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:36 PM   #19
Woodypope6
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
How in the fk could someone just stand there and vid it??? I don't care how big the lady beater is....I'm going IN if I ever see this shit going on. We know he has got to be a fkn coward redneck pussy w a gun to do that. Me and the lady involved would shove a maga hat up his sorry pos azz with his own gun. Or, die trying. America is obliviously not that great right now except to about 30% and 5% of those are wealthy(re) and the rest are just really stupid

Women really to to get informed and register and VOTE the racist hate preaching fat twit head out of office.
Sure you would
Woodypope6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:39 PM   #20
Woodypope6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
I would imagine a proven banned Rapist would say she had some fault in the matter@DallasFan....shocking! GTF gotta here with that.
What’s being overlooked , and is the big picture is that the news station I saw it on began the video with Her striking Him!

I didn’t even realize the lame pulled a gun on her at the very beginning until yesterday.

How he did Not get an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charge, goes back to privilege..plain and simple.
First you blame the President
Now you claim white privilege
What’s next ? Blame the gun manufacturer. ?

Reason is the white guy has no record. Zero
The black ho has numerous felonies on her record.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:59 PM   #21
Valued Poster

Another Wood with a 3 inch Pope spewing nonsense....
I said “privileged”, you added the “white privileged” fact.
Everyone knows the truth here.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:58 PM   #22
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Let see..
1) If she didn’t drive down the wrong way down a one way street, this incident wouldn’t have happened.
2) if she didn’t park her car in front of the driveway to a parking lot and block the parking lot, it wouldn’t have happened.
3) if she could have just moved her car out of the way when she saw a car was trying to get out of the parking lot, it wouldn’t have happened.
4) She dropped her friend off. Just leave already. She goes to the parking lot and parks and confronts the guy.
5) she threw the first punch

Did someone miss all of that? Oh I guess she has no fault.

Did she get ticketed? I doubt it. Did she get a misdemeanor assault charge? I doubt it.

That Heffer has probably dished out and taken bigger beatings than that in her history. That guy did no damage to her. She was on tv doing an interview the next day.

If there was no video you wouldn’t have even heard about this incident because it would be tickets and jail time for both parties.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:17 PM   #23
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Heffer??? Dang dude your not right as the other 35%ers that have no clue. Guess you didn't see him knock the phone out of her hand when she was calling 911. She may just be a Heffer to you sad to say. Guess that makes the beater your hero
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:22 PM   #24
dallasfan
Valued Poster

I’ve already said he was wrong for what he did and took it too far. But he went to jail and lost his job and getting beaten in the media.

But the guy was just trying to go home.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:35 PM   #25
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Let see..
1) If she didn’t drive down the wrong way down a one way street, this incident wouldn’t have happened.
2) if she didn’t park her car in front of the driveway to a parking lot and block the parking lot, it wouldn’t have happened.
3) if she could have just moved her car out of the way when she saw a car was trying to get out of the parking lot, it wouldn’t have happened.
4) She dropped her friend off. Just leave already. She goes to the parking lot and parks and confronts the guy.
5) she threw the first punch

Did someone miss all of that? Oh I guess she has no fault.

Did she get ticketed? I doubt it. Did she get a misdemeanor assault charge? I doubt it.

That Heffer has probably dished out and taken bigger beatings than that in her history. That guy did no damage to her. She was on tv doing an interview the next day.

If there was no video you wouldn’t have even heard about this incident because it would be tickets and jail time for both parties.
You are the same guy that tried to justify multiple forced bbfs incidents at the studios, right?

Your Honor, I rest my case.

Guess you didn’t see his fb comment about, Crazy Rich Asians....or does it not apply to you...
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:49 PM   #26
dallasfan
Valued Poster

You have no idea what you are talking about.

this coming from this guy?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060279973
Old 03-24-2019, 05:30 PM   #27
Valued Poster

Yeah you know, you might want us to forget... no energy to post the multiple links

Banned from Relax, then demonstrated the same predotary type behavior at Kendra’s.

You are constantly posting, asking where a lady has gone....Away from your ass is the answer you seek.

GET BACK ON TOPIC
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:31 PM   #28
Valued Poster

Dbl post
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:55 PM   #29
Woodypope6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about.

this coming from this guy?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060279973
Oh shit little black midget is also has short short man RAPIST syndrome
Old 03-24-2019, 05:58 PM   #30
dallasfan
Valued Poster

You are talking about Aphrodite obviously.

No I did not see her at Kendra’s. I stayed away. But she tracked me down through another hobbyist to see me after she left Kendra’s. I did see her before relax found out and picked her up so they wouldn’t look bad for banning me. Told her she couldn’t see me again or they wouldn’t hire her back. I actually got unbanned but I told them to fuck off.

Every one of your no reviews have an agenda behind it. Either the fbi involved or making up that girls are fat and ugly when they haven’t even seen you or won’t see you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women