Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2019, 12:37 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

"Misconduct". That's laughable.

Just like "meddling."

The sad part is how the media plays along.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:46 PM   #17
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=oeb11
Schiff and Waters, Tlaib, and the foul foursome issue a joint statement:
-"we gon 'peach the MF, We gon 'peach the mf, We gon 'peach the MF "!!!!
Schiff and the DPST's state their "Inquiry" will go on , and on, and on, and on - We gon get the MF. We will carry on - even into 2032 and the Presidency of Chelsea Clinton!!!!
"We 'gon get the mf!!"[/QUOTE]

Where did you see this so called “joint statement” because I believe that to be complete bullshit.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:53 PM   #18
oeb11
Valued Poster

J666- you believe the DPST narrative.

'Nuff said.
It happened!!!!!

BTW- you omitted the name-calling, scatology, and profanity.

Hope you are well, sir.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:26 PM   #19
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Where did you see this so called “joint statement” because I believe that to be complete bullshit.

Call it a " Schiff like parody". You didn't have any problem with Schiff's parody, right? I mean Schiff just gave the green light to make up any crap anybody wants to say about anybody and Democrats sat silently on their hands.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 11:58 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Call it a " Schiff like parody". You didn't have any problem with Schiff's parody, right? I mean Schiff just gave the green light to make up any crap anybody wants to say about anybody and Democrats sat silently on their hands.

+1

schiff should be censured for that. dems won't do it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 03:13 AM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Trump's buddy from Seattle who gave 1 million for the inauguration, spilled the beans last week. How did he phrase it "everyone was in the loop". The dems don't need to hear from anyone else. Articles of impeachment are coming. According to the hillybilly from Kentucky that is running the Senate right now, there isn't 67 votes to remove Trump from office. The Senate repubtards will save Trump.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 05:19 AM   #22
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump's buddy from Seattle who gave 1 million for the inauguration, spilled the beans last week. How did he phrase it "everyone was in the loop". The dems don't need to hear from anyone else. Articles of impeachment are coming. According to the hillybilly from Kentucky that is running the Senate right now, there isn't 67 votes to remove Trump from office. The Senate repubtards will save Trump.
I'm guessing you are referring to the same guy who shortly thereafter when cross questioned phrased his responses as "he presumed". Yeah articles of impeachment on someone's "presumption".

But at least you understand that bullshit will not fly in the Senate.

Schiff's fishing expedition hasn't produced much so far.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 05:23 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
This is still only the investigation into the inquiry , the idiots will try to keep up this till the election
The day after the 2020 Election, the very first thing we will hear from the Dems after President Trump’s re Election is, “Le’s ‘mpeach da MF”.

Of course, what can stop this insanity is the Republicans need to take back the House.

Every body needs to get off of their dead asses an vote.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #24
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Schiff and the DPST's state their "Inquiry" will go on , and on, and on, and on - We gon get the MF. We will carry on - even into 2032 and the Presidency of Chelsea Clinton!!!!
"We 'gon get the mf!!"

oeb11 your claim is more than bullshit today. I have yet to find a reputable media network where your claim took place.

So, I’ll tag it for what it is and that’s a god damned lie. I’m told the Bible is against that behavior but then again the Bible is here say.
Old 11-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The day after the 2020 Election, the very first thing we will hear from the Dems after President Trump’s re Election is, “Le’s ‘mpeach da MF”.

Of course, what can stop this insanity is the Republicans need to take back the House.

Every body needs to get off of their dead asses an vote.
I think there are a lot of people out there who think the dims have wasted the last three years on Russian lies and partisan impeachment cries

the only clear thing that came out of the public hearings Schiff held on the
"inquiry" is that the witnesses were upset that their policies, the policies the bureaucrats want , were perhaps at risk, never mind it is the president who sets policy

if, instead of pushing known lies, the dims in congress had worked over the last three years to juxtapose their policies with those of trump and had worked with him where those policies intersect, like prescription drugs and infrastructure, instead of never wanting to give trump any "victory" even if it meant cutting off their noses to spite their faces, they would be in a much stronger position, both presidentially and congressionally for the upcoming election

but there is a reason that didn't happen, and its that the dim party has become a radical party. zealous and hate-filled, so much so that the moderates in the party cant control the party any longer, witness nancy Pelosi's acquiescence to the left to secure her position as speaker and the motley crew of presidential candidates. candidates that cause rescuers, one after another, to continue to come out of the woodwork like Bloomberg and even gives Obama pause

everything the dims have done and become merely gives trump strength because the American people don't yet consider their individual hard work and savings, "public goods" to be passed around by aoc for her own power
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:10 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The LSM is living in a Fantasy retreat along with most of the candidates
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:56 AM   #27
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
"We 'gon get the mf!!"

oeb11 your claim is more than bullshit today. I have yet to find a reputable media network where your claim took place.

So, I’ll tag it for what it is and that’s a god damned lie. I’m told the Bible is against that behavior but then again the Bible is here say.

Quoting the Bible while taking the Lord's name in vain - if SomeOne had a mother, rather than a rock, what would she say, what would she say????
Let me spell it out for j666 - S A T I R E !!!!

Likely not in the DPST handbook of approved terminology for the Politically correct!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:41 AM   #28
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

And as Fiona Hill told us, Amb. Sondland had a tendency to exaggerate if not down right lie. So who are you going to believe, Sondland or Hill? What I heard from multiple witnesses is that nobody heard "it" directly from the President.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 12:02 PM   #29
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Quoting the Bible while taking the Lord's name in vain - if SomeOne had a mother, rather than a rock, what would she say, what would she say????
Let me spell it out for j666 - S A T I R E !!!!

Likely not in the DPST handbook of approved terminology for the Politically correct!!
Well I didn’t quote the Bible, I said “ I heard” that the Bible taught that somewhere. You see, I received that information from someone so it’s “Here say”... Right?
Old 11-27-2019, 01:54 PM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

As One chooses, j666.

DPST's hate the Bible, and both christian and Jewish religion.

Not surprised at professed ignorance following the DPSTR narrative.

DPSTnarrative.edu
CNN.ru.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women