Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #16
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
yea shit happens at worst times....so that is why I LUV AAA

glad it all worked out for ya babe!
Yes Ma'am. I am looking into AAA now. LOL
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #17
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That seems an odd post by someone with 19 reviews under what I assume is not your actual name. Don't you consider that sneaking around and deceptive? Otherwise why not post under your actual name? (My apologies if you really are Mr Brot.)
Odd in what way? I am curious now. If someone asked me where I was going or where I was, I would and have, told them I have/had a date with a fast lady or stripper, be it family, co-worker, customer or friend. Odd to me is having to worry about someone other than the law, catching you somewhere you are not supposed to be.

To your point having a false handle here is a form of deception sure. Though i doubt anyone here would care beyond the, look at that dumb-shit, factor. If someone close to me asked me directly if I was on eccie I am not sure what i would tell them. I am not sure it is really their business depending on their relationship to me. Thanks for bringing that up though. Gives me something to consider.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:22 PM   #18
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
Odd in what way? I am curious now. If someone asked me where I was going or where I was, I would and have, told them I have/had a date with a fast lady or stripper, be it family, co-worker, customer or friend. Odd to me is having to worry about someone other than the law, catching you somewhere you are not supposed to be.

To your point having a false handle here is a form of deception sure. Though i doubt anyone here would care beyond the, look at that dumb-shit, factor. If someone close to me asked me directly if I was on eccie I am not sure what i would tell them. I am not sure it is really their business depending on their relationship to me. Thanks for bringing that up though. Gives me something to consider.
Hmmmm you seem to play both sides of the equation. Why would you condemn someone for pursuing an activity of their enjoyment? Yes I ran into a situation I should not have been in but that is no reason to look down upon me. We are all in this together and should be helping one another out. I mean no disrespect but maybe you have nothing to lose. Some people do.
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:31 AM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
That seems an odd post by someone with 19 reviews under what I assume is not your actual name. Don't you consider that sneaking around and deceptive? Otherwise why not post under your actual name? (My apologies if you really are Mr Brot.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue View Post
Hmmmm you seem to play both sides of the equation. Why would you condemn someone for pursuing an activity of their enjoyment? Yes I ran into a situation I should not have been in but that is no reason to look down upon me. We are all in this together and should be helping one another out. I mean no disrespect but maybe you have nothing to lose. Some people do.
Brot, I read your post essentially the same way Lucky did--essentially that people who can't tell the world what they are doing shouldn't be here. There have been some guys who definitely do feel that way and do so very loudly. To them, any married man on here--or anyone with "real life" girlfriend is a scum for being here. The same with a guy who is afraid his boss might find out. A few of them are rather senior posters on here but are also quite closed-minded. If you did not intend that kind of message, I apologize for being preconditioned to see that message.

Where I can definately agree with your point is that if someone does get into a significant medical situation or in this case a car problem, it helps if the person knows some real info and a complex story doesn't need to be constructed for the "next if kin" .
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women