Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #16
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Good question. Trying to decide how personal my answer should be. Hmm....
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #17
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
Good question. Trying to decide how personal my answer should be. Hmm....
Nay....I'll leave out the personal reasons.

Being a natural smart ass, I would say the reason I do it is that I am a man, and not a blind man, mind you. Making money has always been pretty easy to me so I value an hours worth fantasy more than a few hundred bucks. I've made and lost more money than I would to admit so it has no real value to me. I only really value my life experiences such as friends, family, traveling, and lately this new wicked world of hobby. It's just about living life without ever saying "I wish I would have done..." So it's all in, balls out for me.

:tramp oline:
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #18
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I'm in it for the free cookware myself.

In reality, I grow tired easily of the repetitive subjects that tend to show in threads. This is certainly one of those repetitive topics. But I always like this one because I can't answer it. I don't know why I do this. I keep logging on, hoping to figure it out. But then I see some of these beautiful ladies and lose my train of thought...

I've been dabbling in the hobby since I was much younger. Part of my interest and fascination has to do with how I was raised, I'm sure. But I don't understand that much. I was raised in a repressive household where "normal people" don't talk about sexuality. What I found in the hobby was that normal people actually do. And in fact, the most normal people I've meet seem to be in the hobby. Explain that.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #19
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I've answered this before... Money and laziness. In that order.
I wasn't a "slut" in my civil life but I did like sex. Societies acceptance falsehoods never really got to my head so I thought - why not?
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #20
setman
Very Important Penis

Because (70) Setty can.

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty does!
setman is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #21
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
There are two problems with this statement: (1) the hot young women tend not to give you as good a time as the more mature ladies, and (2) the hot young ladies tend to get creeped out by fucking someone their grandfather's age and even if she goes through with the session, it's not that great.
Let me respond to the original question before I take on Charles' outlandish generalization.

I hobby because it allows me at a somewhat advanced age to have exciting and rewarding sex with much younger women. I don't have a SO and while my friends are always trying to attach me to "age appropriate" women, I'm just not that interested in them. And, like Charles, despite a love of bars and bar chat, I've never successfully "hit on" any lovely at a bar. (My game must be lame). So the hobby with NSA is a blessing.

Now on to Charles' mild denunciation of the younger set of providers. Maybe it's a YMMV thing, but I find younger ladies to be even more responsive than the veterans, who are pretty darn good in what they do. The younger girls are often less patterned and will allow you to set the agenda if they are comfortable with you. And maybe having a little gray hair makes them trust you more, who knows? I go to great lengths to make them comfortable and to let them know I appreciate them and their beauty and good things seem to follow. But I have the same schtick with the more experienced ladies.

But, Charles, you are right on this: I ain't gonna be pounded no pussy for fifty minutes, but maybe I can keep it busy for that long. That should be good enough.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I've answered this before... Money and laziness. In that order.
I wasn't a "slut" in my civil life but I did like sex. Societies acceptance falsehoods never really got to my head so I thought - why not?

That pretty much sums up my second marriage! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #23
Hammerin
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Right On and Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
One of my atf's said the same thing but it was about rejection and more about discretion. He is a widow so it's not a cheating issue but he is a the head of historical associations and a prominent member of his church so it's not like he can just waltz into a bar and hit on chicks in his small town. He want's to have fun once in a while but it's not have everyone in his business so whats wrong with finding a PYT online that is a guaranteed great company without the civilian hassles.
I'm flattered and VERY HAPPY to know that I'm still "one of your atf's". You sure know how to describe exactly my situation and after 4 years of enjoying your "guaranteed great company" so much, I can't hardly wait to see you, my ATF, in Virginia again in JUST 30 MORE DAYS!
Hammerin is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #24
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

+1 Still looking, honesty is sexy and that is one sexy lady.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #25
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

For me its the excitement of being with a very attractive woman. Also I am still pretty young ,but trolling around bars or noisy clubs was never my thing. I find it so much easier just to pick someone I am attracted to, exchanged the finances, do the do, and move on. Rather waste two or three weeks, or months depending on her morals, taking someone to dinner, movies, meeting family and all that just to do the horizontal mambo. : )
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite312004 View Post
For me its the excitement of being with a very attractive woman. Also I am still pretty young ,but trolling around bars or noisy clubs was never my thing. I find it so much easier just to pick someone I am attracted to, exchanged the finances, do the do, and move on. Rather waste two or three weeks, or months depending on her morals, taking someone to dinner, movies, meeting family and all that just to do the horizontal mambo. : )
I totally agree! It’s just simple math!

Average investment: calls, text, emails, dinner, wine, drinks, desert, coffee, flowers, card...... $500-$1000 (And they will still take you up on all of this while on their period... the nerve! )

Hot Provider: $300

My batting average dating: About 70%
My batting average Hobbying: About 99%

Point made?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #27
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

For me...it's very simple.

I get to have sex with a variety of beautiful women at my leisure. It doesn't get any better than that!

I don't drink alcohol except on very rare occasions and I've never been a very good dancer. Therefore the club/bar scene has no appeal to me at all. I have always been a very direct and straightforward person, and in regards to the hobby, it's a very direct lifestyle.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #28
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I don't get sex otherwise.

The SO got so difficult, I cut her off and we literally haven't had sex in years.

I'm old, fat and ugly. No chance to attract anyone at a bar.

I'm not good at the pickup scene anyway. Nor am a I conversationalist that can just start up a conversation with someone, both of us knowing it is leading to a roll in the hay.

So, by default, this is where it's at.

" I'm old fat and ugly. No chance to attract anyone at a bar."

I highly doubt that Charles.

I would say the vast majority of men tell me they are hobbyists because they simply want sex without the strings/committment/problems. That's the first and most common answer. Second is...no longer having sex with their SO, or the SO is too conservative or ill. Third is variety. Fourth is because they're too busy to have an SO. But those are the most common reasons I hear. Fifth is because they have certain fantasies the SO won't do or might think is crazy or weird.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #29
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
That pretty much sums up my second marriage! LOL
LOL!!!! I believe it.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:35 PM   #30