Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #16
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting thread!

it made me think of that commercial on USA, where the lady is on trial...things got hot and heavy, she kneeled to give the guy ___, and i guess he feel over the balcony and died!

lol..i like the comment "stick to married men"
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

If this happens at the provider's home, I would think it should be treated like she has brought in a male friend and not treated as a business transaction injury. So homeowners would cover. If it happens at a hotel, I would think it might be treated as if a woman rents a room, brings in a friend so there is no business going on. Depending on the injury, the hotel might bear the liability. Leave the business angle out of it. What do the legal minds think?
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

definitely dont want to think about occupational hazards. this is kind of like getting a lap dance or going up to the stage to tip and get poked in the eye by the dancer. This usually makes the news because someone is trying to sue.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:56 AM   #19
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

My opinion that the hobbyist would have the status of business invitee was based strictly on the law applied to the hypothetical situation presented. One could certainly speculate endlessly about the version of events the provider and hobbyist would state, the hobbyist's marital status, and the conclusions reached by the claims investigator. We could also speculate whether the homeowner's policy at issue contained a coverage exclusion if the insured premises were being used for a business purpose or for an illegal enterprise, and how that policy term would be applied by the insurer. But in my view, endlessly speculating has no value. Under the facts in the hypothetical presented, the provider could be liable for the hobbyist's injury if she was negligent. Insurance could pay for the loss. If coverage is unavailable, the provider would pay for the loss.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #20
machina70
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

There are two aspects to this question.

1. Assumes the injured party is suing you for his/her injuries. And you don't want to pay.

First, there's a concept in law that all parties must have clean hands. So if a non-legal activity was the basis of the business bringing the injured party to your premesis, then they have little to no standing in court. Unless they claim the visit was personal or some other type of business visit.

Otherwise the general laws of negligence (cord left in a walking path would be an example of negligence) would leave the owner(legal owner of the property, hotel room, apartment...etc) with a legal liability for injuries related to the proposed negligence.

2. Assumes that you wish to pay for the injuries and would like to use insurance.

Lying aside, unless you have a business license and your insurance is for that business, you wouldn't be covered. Some homeowners insurances would cover non-business visits.
machina70 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women