Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2022, 04:20 PM   #16
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
In todays culture we are being taught thats normal and OK.
Anyone says otherwise is racist phobic or some other label libs want to use.
Just disgusting what people think is acceptable in todays culture! The blind hostility from libs is amazing.
Theres a difference between "a person has a right" and/or should!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 04:28 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Looks like all the hatred in this thread is coming from you and the right, brother.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 06:43 PM   #18
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hee Hee! ... So THAT is what passes muster for
a schoolhouse marm over Canada-way... How nice....

... IF a "true" lady was dressed like that and teaching
primary or even secondary joeys - the parents and
school leaders would be all arse-over-tit about her attire.

But for some reason they seem scared to address it.
They've ALL lost their heads ...

... But Yssup DOES have a small point.
We're not sure of the teacher's own politics.
So attacking the Dems HERE in America for something
someone does in Canada seems maybe a bit of a stretch..

#### Salty

Salty, don't be lulled into thinking this isn't going on in America.

First, this has nothing to do with politics. Wouldn't matter if he is a lefty or righty or no political affiliation at all.

Second, it is a shared "ideology" whether it is in Canada or America. Did you ever get a chance to see "Libs of TikTok" before it was removed for hate speech, when all it was, was showing what liberal teachers were saying in their social media post? Like "I'm trying to work "queerness" into all my lesson plans", claims one elementary school teacher and hell, the head of "Diversity" at Disney, made the same statement. And the Tech. giants took it down because they knew that if the majority of Americas saw and heard what they were saying, it would hurt the Democratic party and it has.

Right now, in America, elementary school kids, 5,6,7, 8 are having "Drag shows", forced upon them to indoctrinate children to this lifestyle which is fine for adults, hell, I've been to a few drag shows myself albeit many, many years ago. Finocchio's, in San Fransisco, in the 80's was my first experience with this and I was stunned that I couldn't tell that none of these Characters weren't women. Some were down right beautiful!

But again, let's try and use some common sense here. Do we draw lines on what is appropriate for children and what isn't? Yes, we do. Is that line different for some people, yes it is. Is THIS acceptable to the majority, no it isn't.

Much like the debate on so called "banned books" in school libraries. Can Playboy and Penthouse be checked out from a school library? I would hope not but if one agrees that a 5 year old should not have access to such material, we have drawn a line. Now where is that line and who should decide, the State, the Librarian or the parents of the kids that use the library?

I say "so called" banned because you and I can buy the books in many places so it isn't banned in the sense that no adult is denied this material. One passage in one of the books that has been removed from many libraries, describes from the point of view of a 10 year old boy, giving his first blow job. Appropriate reading for a prepubescent child? In my opinion, no.

So, again, I don't hate any of these people. I'm talking about what is appropriate for children and what isn't. That line has been steadily erased by liberals who do want to groom children to find this acceptable.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 08:10 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

So you DO want the government to decide what is or isn’t appropriate.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:18 PM   #20
winn dixie
Valued Poster

trans rights have nothing to do with what this person did.
This person did it for attention in an inappropriate "fashion"! All the while waiting to play the victim card!
Let the labels fly libs.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:27 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Like I said, you can probably get a set of those strap on yabbos at Amazon.

This is a nothing burger. In Canada? The Democrats have infiltrated Canada now?

LMAO!
Old 09-24-2022, 09:02 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

HF, I don't know why you mentioned me in this thread about my thoughts about inflation in another thread and you want to twist it into your fixation on transgender people. I've never met a transgender person and I doubt I'll ever see one in person.

Thanks for thinking about me though, HF but I have a lot more important shit to worry about in my life than dudes who want their dicks cut off or chicks who want to have a penis; so technically you are right, I don't give a shit. Just let me at least say it myself.

A lot of you guys concern yourself way too much about shit that does not even concern you. Your lives would be much more productive if you found something to bitch about that actually does concern you. Like everyone else in this world, I only have so many days on this earth. I'm not going to waste those days whining and complaining about shit that has nothing to do with me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 06:31 AM   #23
winn dixie
Valued Poster

trans gendered folks have rights!

What they dont have, that they dont understand is they cannot assimilate everyone to be gay or trans gendered.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:15 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
trans gendered folks have rights!

What they dont have, that they dont understand is they cannot assimilate everyone to be gay or trans gendered.
I don’t think anybody’s demanding that. Your transphobia is morphing into full-blown hatred. Not medically, of course.

What does TS WD thibk?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 09-27-2022, 06:54 AM   #25
Jacubus
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Considering the number of sexual assaults against children that take place every day by school teachers, a reasonable person might conclude communities are DEMANDING that the schools are screening their hires and monitoring the ones already in place.
What would you say a potential red flag would look like?
Jacubus is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 07:15 AM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Did the kids that laughed their asses off get punished?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 08:16 AM   #27
winn dixie
Valued Poster

publicity stunt to get attention. very sick individual.
I hope this teacher gets fired and a criminal complaint should be brought. but its canada
Old 09-27-2022, 02:45 PM   #28
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacubus View Post
Considering the number of sexual assaults against children that take place every day by school teachers, a reasonable person might conclude communities are DEMANDING that the schools are screening their hires and monitoring the ones already in place.
What would you say a potential red flag would look like?
How many are by Trans? I suspect very minimal numbers. Whereas by straight men and women, it only takes 5 secs of a google search to find umpteen assaults. Don’t confuse feelings with facts.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 02:59 PM   #29
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
How many are by Trans? I suspect very minimal numbers. Whereas by straight men and women, it only takes 5 secs of a google search to find umpteen assaults. Don’t confuse feelings with facts.
Missed his point.

Dont you think a DUDE walking around with freakishly big fake tits to a school is a MAJOR red flag?
Dude should be tarred and feathered.
Old 09-27-2022, 05:40 PM   #30
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Topics regarding children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women