Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47757
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Where do you stand on the topic of a coming Civil War?
It's impossible. Too many different factions, too spread out. 8 27.59%
Possible. Things are going to get worse before they get better. 10 34.48%
Likely, keep calling half the population racists, Nazis, and terrorists. You get what you get. 5 17.24%
Hopefully we can avoid a Civil War that only China would win. 3 10.34%
Very likely but the left are idiots for wanting it. 2 6.90%
At this point in time, it is nearly inevitable. 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2022, 07:09 PM   #16
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 146

I believe that we are already in the opening days of the second civil war.........read bloody Kansas in the 1840's.....small violate skirmish between both sides..........Jan 6 was poorly executed......if the mob had guns.......things would have been very very bad......the active duty forces would have been sent in and there would have been hundreds killed/ thousands wounded.

The left wants it.....the Right is eager for it...........be careful what you wish for............600,000 to 800,000 were killed (higher number is starting to be accepted due to such extremely poor record keeping) .......the next civil war will kill 80 million......Russia will take back Alaska........Major cities will be absolutely destroyed...........America becomes a second rate Nation...........I am too old to fight a second civil war.......I am heading to Canada to buy legal pussy
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 07:09 PM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I think some of these people forget what century we live in and what country where they reside in if they even remotely believe a Civil War is looming in this country.

I hate to tell many of you Fox News obsessed dudes about reality, but this is not a nation that you can just run amok because of your political views unless you like spending your time in jail or prison for being stupid.

Anyway, you guys are more than welcome to waste your time speculating about something that will never happen in this country during your lifetime.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:16 PM   #18
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I suppose I should have asked you to describe what a civil war looks like. Too many room temperature IQs looking for blue and gray.
If talking to me? Ive seen civil war in the Marines. In the shit. In the middle east ive seen action. All of these are more gorilla style warfare. Thats what a civil war here could look like!

Who else besides myself been in the shit? Not served! Not toured on a carnival cruise liner or loading cargo planes! Actually in the shit? Eating sand? Having vipers crawl over your body? Not knowing whose friend or foe? Having to have the mind set that everything you touch or pass by could be booby trapped? To this day I thank and value all of my training I received in the Marine Corps. In public places I still assess my surroundings. No ptsd bullshit! Just being smart.

As ive posted earlier and before. Plain and simple. A civil war is needed.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 10:57 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Gorilla style warfare, WD?

Seems like someone’s in the shit now.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:10 AM   #20
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

We never stopped fighting the first Civil War. We just decided to take a temporary time -out.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 06:12 AM   #21
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Time to finish.
Old 09-29-2022, 08:05 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So when someone repeatedly calls for deadly violence in a public forum, is that a cause for concern? Is management concerned that ECCIE is possibly more at risk by these types or comments than the discussion of legal in most states (forbidden topic)?

Is it something related to one’s medical condition? Perhaps both discussions are.

Which side will you fight on, WD? With Trump or against him?

Will you be in the shit again? Will the uniform still fit?

https://media.giphy.com/media/SAHwLb...DGGv/giphy.gif
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 10:47 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am an American. My Country, the greatest the Earth has ever seen is The United States of America.

I consider it Sedition to suggest an armed overthrow of our Government. Just like it was Sedition when the Southern States decided that they wanted to break away. They were wrong then, it is wrong now.

We change things by the ballot box.

One of our Founding Fathers said……”We gave you a Constitutional Republic. It is up to the people to see if they can keep it”

If voters decide they want to live in a nanny state shit hole, then that is what the United States will evolve in too.

My best advice is vote. Get your friends to vote. If you don’t vote, you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:31 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Progressives won the last Civil War....although the Conservatives, like Trump, did not accept defeat graciously. ( not that Trump is a Conserative but he damn sure isn't a gracious loser)
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
mmmmm not so fast there wtf....
We can start another thread for discussion on that.

Every day that goes by the libs take more and more rights from citizens. They bring us closer and closer to un/china takeover. We need a purge to rid the great USA of these lib parasitic leaches! Yes a Civil War is needed.
It wasn't open for discussion...it it a fact.

Progressives won our last Civil War.

There will not be another Civil War...JD is just trying to be provocative. Might be trying to sell a comic book and is looking for ideas 💡
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:39 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If talking to me? Ive seen civil war in the Marines. In the shit. In the middle east ive seen action. All of these are more gorilla style warfare. Thats what a civil war here could look like!

Who else besides myself been in the shit? Not served! Not toured on a carnival cruise liner or loading cargo planes! Actually in the shit? Eating sand? Having vipers crawl over your body? Not knowing whose friend or foe? Having to have the mind set that everything you touch or pass by could be booby trapped? To this day I thank and value all of my training I received in the Marine Corps. In public places I still assess my surroundings. No ptsd bullshit! Just being smart.

As ive posted earlier and before. Plain and simple. A civil war is needed.
Stand down wd!

I think one of those Vipers musta bit you on the nuts.

You're starting to remind me of the looney in Full Metal Jacket!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 02:44 PM   #26
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I am an American. My Country, the greatest the Earth has ever seen is The United States of America.

I consider it Sedition to suggest an armed overthrow of our Government. Just like it was Sedition when the Southern States decided that they wanted to break away. They were wrong then, it is wrong now.

One of our Founding Fathers said……”We gave you a Constitutional Republic. It is up to the people to see if they can keep it”

If voters decide they want to live in a nanny state shit hole, then that is what the United States will evolve in too.

My best advice is vote. Get your friends to vote. If you don’t vote, you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Plus many.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 06:00 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

If you storm the Capitol trying to overturn election results....you are part of the problem too, even if you voted.

In this country we are known for peaceful transfers of power.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 10:11 AM   #28
winn dixie
Valued Poster

When elections are tampered with and stolen....

Its time to replace a tyrannical govt..
Old 09-30-2022, 11:00 AM   #29
ICU 812
Valued Poster

I participate on a board oriented towards shooting and collecting firearms. Tere are a few "keyboard commandos", but other posters and adnins keep the discussion rational. The sense that I get there is that many posters have serious experience from many eras going back to Korea and Viet Nam (WW-II vets are nearing the C-mark). These guys have the experience, skills and tools to be dangerous, but have been there and don't want to go back there again . . .but could if it comes to that.

Most posters to that board absolutely supported those folks standing armed on their front porch when BLM/Antifa tore down the gate to their neighborhood . . . even though those that couple was/is liberal democrat lawyers.

No one on that board is pushing for a Civil War. Only the left seems to be talking it up in my view.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 11:02 AM   #30
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
When elections are tampered with and stolen....

Its time to replace a tyrannical govt..
Register to vote, help out the party of your choice with money and your personal effort, and then Vote.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women