Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2014, 01:47 AM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

To the OP. Why put yourself thru this, unless you are questioning what other people think. Other people are going to think what they think no matter what right?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #17
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Reader View Post
Reading your posts I would describe you as an intentionally caustic asshole.
Thank you for reading my posts...

But there's no need for being intentionally rude or name calling...that can get you points...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:19 AM   #18
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Alright since we all know what BBW stands for. Then what would you call a big woman that isn't so beautiful.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Alright since we all know what BBW stands for. Then what would you call a big woman that isn't so beautiful.
Precious........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:51 AM   #20
A.Reader
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

But there's no need for being intentionally rude or name calling...that can get you points...
You're welcome.

No need to be intentionally rude? Have you changed you modus operandi? Rude is what you seem to revel in. Of in your mind is "fat" a complement? Or telling people they are ignorant if their preferences don't match yours? I didn't know that was counted as a complement.
A.Reader is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:33 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Fat isn't a compliment or a derogation...it's a fact...the negative connotations you see in that word are being supplied by you, and your perceptions...not me...

I don't believe I've ever told someone that they're "ignorant" when their preferences don't match mine...maybe I have though, I leave that to you to prove...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:45 PM   #22
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

I don't think it was mentioned, but BBW or any other body type may not be what the lady sees, but the perception of the gent. By 5'5" 145# I'd say you are medium build. But, I'm 6'1, 240#.

Some guy 5'5" 150# may see you as BBW and a gent who is 6'7" 345# may see you as a spinner (lol). I wouldn't get too worked up about it, and besides, it sounds to me like you're more upset that the recommendation was NO.
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #23
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I would not say you were a BBW either. I have had a few descriptions of my own but everyone has thier own perception. I know I am short and weigh heavier yet I work out so my weight is like 20 pounds more then my height ratio. I'm not a spinner at all yet I do have meat on my body so I just let the gents that prefer me see me and those that don't care for my figure type usually just don't bother. I wouldn't let it bother you. There is a lot of criticism in the world of providing so carry yourself as you wish have a positive attitude and squash the negative you will be making money regardless. ~EB~ ps I live in an area where my body type is not the top of the list and it's a challenge but I enjoy hobby and some will like ya and some go on but that's basically universal...
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:50 PM   #24
Porky Poker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
How about BUG? Big ugly gal?
Porky Poker is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:56 PM   #25
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky Poker View Post
How about BUG? Big ugly gal?

LOL... im a SSBUG then
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:26 PM   #26
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

This is an old chestnut of a topic, but one in which emotions run deep. Here is an excerpt from a classic post on how to interpret provider ads that keeps getting re-posted in threads like this:

BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly

Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs

Bombshell = fake boobs
Baywatch = fake boobs
Playboy = fake boobs
Model = fake boobs

The darn thing goes on for two more pages, but this portion seemed the most germane to this discussion.

People get real touchy about this weight thing. I saw a girl a few years ago and she was super in every way, except she had rolls of fat around her mid-rift. I knew she was going to be "thick" but those rolls presented a real challenge to me, and I might have bailed in other circumstances. Long story short, I got over it and had a great time, but she retired shortly afterwards and I never had to face the issue of repeating.

But here's the point, I did a review and said she was a BBW and she nearly blew a gasket. She had all sorts of statistics and justifications of why she didn't deserve that label, and I took it out of the review, but those rolls of fat did not lie.

But then I became part of the problem because my review wasn't really accurate and I had to euphemistically hint at her size.

And god forbid that you question a review about a curvy girl who is really scores of pounds to the plus side. Man, it's like you attacked their mother. I mean, if you like the big girls, embrace it but don't pretend that they are the norm, and don't jump all over me for saying the obvious.

awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

The irony...
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
This is an old chestnut of a topic, but one in which emotions run deep. Here is an excerpt from a classic post on how to interpret provider ads that keeps getting re-posted in threads like this:

BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly

Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs

Bombshell = fake boobs
Baywatch = fake boobs
Playboy = fake boobs
Model = fake boobs

The darn thing goes on for two more pages, but this portion seemed the most germane to this discussion.

People get real touchy about this weight thing. I saw a girl a few years ago and she was super in every way, except she had rolls of fat around her mid-rift. I knew she was going to be "thick" but those rolls presented a real challenge to me, and I might have bailed in other circumstances. Long story short, I got over it and had a great time, but she retired shortly afterwards and I never had to face the issue of repeating.

But here's the point, I did a review and said she was a BBW and she nearly blew a gasket. She had all sorts of statistics and justifications of why she didn't deserve that label, and I took it out of the review, but those rolls of fat did not lie.

But then I became part of the problem because my review wasn't really accurate and I had to euphemistically hint at her size.

And god forbid that you question a review about a curvy girl who is really scores of pounds to the plus side. Man, it's like you attacked their mother. I mean, if you like the big girls, embrace it but don't pretend that they are the norm, and don't jump all over me for saying the obvious.

Long Blonde: Stupid
Short Blonde: Stupid with short hair
Blonde with Extensions: Stupid with extra stupid added
Blonde Died Brunette: Stupid but knows a lot of blonde jokes

Old 07-15-2014, 06:12 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

SL Top Ten Reasons You May Be A BBW

1) If the fire department has ever used the jaws of life to get you out of the turn styles at an amusement park, you may be a BBW.
2) If you have ever used something other than your hand to wipe your ass, you may be a BBW.
3) If you refrain from wearing polyester plants out of fear your thighs might catch on fire, you may be a BBW.
4) If you ever stood on a corner by yourself and the police stopped and said, “Hey break it up!, you may be a BBW.
5) If you ever stood on a talking scale and it said, “Hey one at a time!”, you may be a BBW.
6) If you buy your clothes from a store that only has three sizes, large, extra large and oh my god it’s moving, you may be a BBW.
7) If your gynecologist’s bill says safety line, you may be a BBW.
8) If you go to McDonalds, look up at the menu and say OK, you may be a BBW.
9) If you when you walk into a room the mice jump up on the table, you may be a BBW.
10) If you have ever been to the beach and people keep trying to push you out to sea, you may be a BBW.

Old 07-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #30
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ok, even though people will find fault with this approach, why not just add size of dress, slacks and blouse? Most guys can interpret what a size 8 means. vs. a size 16
Roothead is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women