Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

That was a bit weird.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
That was a bit weird.
Uhh ya think lol. Geez.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #18
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default decline

Nah it is not if you think about it.

I am just certain it is in the Bible somewheres.

I know one thing it is my 11th commandment.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's the thing....you can detest greek all you want. That I get, but when you use "The Lord" to make your argument while you are paying for sex, it loses all sanity and relevance. The Bible and GOD also don't think very highly of sex before marriage much less payig for it, so don't go there. You can't just take the parts of the Bible that you agree with and dismiss all the others. Done with Bible talk.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yeah, well this is in the Bible:

"And Judas went out and hanged himself."

"Go and do thou likewise."

Have I recited it in context?
Old 03-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This thread took one hell of a turn. lost for words here.....
Old 03-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #22
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default decline

Ok I could maybe forgive a blind/deaf virgin that perhaps thought this was the way.

I am certain that the Lord is understanding regarding Time and Compensation to the ladies for favors of a pleasureable nature. He probably rolls his fucking eyes every single time someone goes backdoor and thinks it is ok when the Lord made it a clear exitway.

He understands of course because we are fallible humans but he never forgives the act. Ephesians 97:7 And God spaketh to Asswipe and sayeth again, " no no no,damn you to hell, roll her over damnit."
Old 03-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #23
tennisbum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, my biggest psychological challenge when I began hobbying was imagining where the woman's mouth had been a couple of hours earlier, and whether she did CIM (swallowed or spit out), tongued another guy's ass, etc. I love to kiss, so the thought of where her her tongue had been was a concern. Also some gals have regular boyfriends, so I wondered whether they may have just had BBFS with the BF an hour or so prior to meeting me. I know........you gals are all extremely clean. It's just a hang-up I have. Since I am an early riser, not to mention that's when guys testosterone (I'm well past middle age), is highest, I try to tactfully request a morning time when I'm relatively sure I will at least be the first that day. Once I get to know the lady and her schedule I am more comfortable.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You seriously need to read the Bible. No he DOES NOT accept the hobby just because you do. If you are going to quote the Bible, get it right or don't do it at all to make your point. You are seriously delusional in this respect. You are as big of a sinner as anyone doing greek, so look in the mirror. You sound quite like that Whores of Babylon guy who only hates whores, but had no problem with the men who pay to see us lol. Don't use God to make your invalid point...it does not wash. Why is the anus an exit only if the vagina is not? Last time I checked more things came out of the front than the back lol. Hmm...blood, urine, BABIES!

You are basically saying God does not care about us taking 10 random di3ks a week for money, but that one greek experience will damn us all to hell...omg I have heard it all ha ha. Duh...this is too wacko for me..sorry moving on.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum View Post
Personally, my biggest psychological challenge when I began hobbying was imagining where the woman's mouth had been a couple of hours earlier, and whether she did CIM (swallowed or spit out), tongued another guy's ass, etc. I love to kiss, so the thought of where her her tongue had been was a concern. Also some gals have regular boyfriends, so I wondered whether they may have just had BBFS with the BF an hour or so prior to meeting me. I know........you gals are all extremely clean. It's just a hang-up I have. Since I am an early riser, not to mention that's when guys testosterone (I'm well past middle age), is highest, I try to tactfully request a morning time when I'm relatively sure I will at least be the first that day. Once I get to know the lady and her schedule I am more comfortable.
If I were a hobbyist I'd feel the exact same way.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
If I were a hobbyist I'd feel the exact same way.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #27
FatBastard
BANNED

Tennisbum, I am with you.

London, Please don't be baited by those who temp you. They know not which they speak.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
Tennisbum, I am with you.

London, Please don't be baited by those who temp you. They know not which they speak.
That's some funny sh3t there FB.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #29
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default decline

Oh yeseth they doeth knowth what they speaketh ofeth.

Moses never got to the promised land because he did it the wrong way.

Jericho and Sodom and Gomorrah all fell because they were doing it wrong and too damned dumb to get it right.

One of the plagues of Egypt was Giant dangly Hemorroids from doing it backwards.

You could look all this up.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What's your point? You make zero sense and sound a bit psychotic to boot. You can't take ONE sin you don't like and ask to dismiss all the SINS you like to get off on lmao. The Bible also does not condone homosexuality but as I recall YOU have no problem with threesomes...go figure. You also see no problem putting your di3k in a mouth that just did cim 10 times that week, but condemn ONE greek exploration because it's "Not God's chosen pathway?" What a nut lol.

Does the term Hypocrite feel right about now? It should. Please take your religion off the board unless it holds some validity in the argument you are so desperately failing to make. You have yet to convince anyone of anything other than the fact that you are clueless and have some serious issues! If you want a virgin go to church, not a SHMB. We don't need to be preached to by a hobbyist lol.

I also hate to break it to you but it was not sin that prevented the people from getting into the promised land..it was their UNGRATEFUL ATTITUDES and religious bs...sort of like you are spewing here. I should have known something was off with you after all your random messages but I tried to be sympathetic. Now I see you are just a fake and a fraud with no reviews trying to toss religion in to make your own sins seem less visible. Nice try, but you are way off.

If you are going to quote all the things that went wrong, why leave out adultery as a whole? Homosexuality? You don't seem to have a problem with getting your nuts off to those things do you? Ha...hypocrite.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women