Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can say that my hobby persona and my personal persona are siamese twins!

I am one of the most helpful,kind,and giving persons anywhere! I was raised that way!Now I can be a bitch at times,but 90% of the time,I am those prementioned qualities.

Even though I play different roles in my personal life......mom/wife/girlfriend/grandma/best friend......I still find time & situations to be a "total nympho slut"!!
{Kkeep an eye out for me on Bourbon Street...I may just flash ya...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Rumors get started about more people than just you jack... It's a real shame some don't take the time to really know someone rather than base their judgements on the person by actually getting to know someone... If given the chance anyway.

However what board personas do you really enjoy and make you wanna meet someone?

I've always like Chevalier's posts and blog. Tiffani Jamison is another.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #18
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

All the people I am meeting in NYC...Naomi, Val, WTF, Nina, Tiffani, and Ed. Some I have already had the pleasure of meeting on a date, and their off board was nothing like the on board.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

yes
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
yes
Liar!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You're still the person typing the message you're posting though. If you post the way you do just for grins then it means you don't mind offending people. Most don't do it in person cause they can't just log off and run away. I'm not saying anyone in particular is this way as I haven't met some in person yet.

I think that whatever you post here is still a part of who you are. Most will be who they are when there's no consequences for what they say and are different in person cause they are more than likely to be held accountable on the spot.

This has been going on forever since they started the internet stuff.
That's your opinion. Those that know me know the real me and that is all that matters. you're free to think what you want. Trust me I have met a few providers that are NOTHING like their board persona. ChellaBlaine being one of them, she is a TRUE sweetheart. Again - Like I said think what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

Everyone acts big, tough, knowitall, etc. behind a computer. Some do it because they can't be that way in real life, some do it because its just the way they are. But, the board persona the people have is usually an extention of their real life.
This is soooo true. I posted something the other day about being afraid of a certain thing and someone was like "Naomi, afraid????". That's because they don't know me. I'm afraid of everything/ a sweetheart in person. Just a keyboard warrior when I need to be . Oh and half of the shit I post/arguments I get into here, It's just for entertainment . This is a hangout for me. I am nothing like this with my clients/on sites I use for business. It's fucked up I know but gotta be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Liar!
Dude I hear he's fucking hot. That's too bad. He hates me. LOL!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #22
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm the same... I think it'd be too much effort to portray an alter ego. I couldn't keep up with myself!
I'd say I'm probably more conservative in 'real life' than I am here. I guess we are all to an extent.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #23
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

uHH... London can portray six personas LMFAO! She's really a sweetheart.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #24
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Naomi doesn't it bother you when a guy is an ass on board and a sweetheart in person? I've heard you say it before...
Old 09-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Naomi doesn't it bother you when a guy is an ass on board and a sweetheart in person? I've heard you say it before...
It used to. Hell A lot of things used to bother me like for example "graphic reviews" but I don't care too much anymore. When it comes to this particular board, I have learned that a lot of people aren't who they say they are personality wise. Chella was a shock to me because I always thought she was bitchy but nope the total opposite. Now would it bother me if a guy I didn't like on here contacted me using p411 WITHOUT disclosing his handle here on eccie? Yes. It would piss me off. If I remember clearly, that is what i told you I didn't like.

Quote:
All the people I am meeting in NYC...Naomi, Val, WTF, Nina, Tiffani, and Ed. Some I have already had the pleasure of meeting on a date, and their off board was nothing like the on board.

*gasp* Keep letting them think I'm a bitch lol. Now WTF is NOTHING like he's on here, he's my 2nd favorite! Ed is just like his persona, flirty and super sweet.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #26
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's right!!

Quote:
Some people think I'm kind of a loud mouth, smart-ass, know-it-all but in real life I'm much more....ummmm.....errrrr....oh , wait a minute......never mind.....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Some people think I'm kind of a loud mouth, smart-ass, know-it-all but in real life I'm much more....ummmm.....errrrr....oh , wait a minute......never mind.....
I beat you to it darling http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=25
Don't listen to those people.....
Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Everyone??

I think it is an over generalization to say that "everyone" trys to come accross as a "big, tough. know-it-all" when hiding behind the anominity of the keyboard.

I think I actually am more forcefull in real life, where I have to present the image that I do know what I am doing, and that I am in charge of the situation at all times. It's part of business.

Granted, there are those that find courage, act bigger than they really are, and become insulting bullys when they know that there is a internet shield between themselves and others, but to use the term "everybody" might be a little too general.

And then, maybe I come accross as a condecending asshole and simply do not realize it.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #29
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I beat you to it darling http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=25
Don't listen to those people.....
I said some people think that (go figure).....certainly not the ones that count!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #30
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I am glad to hear this stuff on here doesn't bother you much anymore, much better on the nerves lol.

Yes you did say that bothered you and I think that's shitty as well. You also at that time you couldn't understand or like someone who got on here and was an ass to you ladies. Now is there anyone on here that you flat won't see strictly based on their board persona?

I think I just need to take a page out of your book and realize that most people really aren't who they pretend to be on here

I prefer to be who I am, it's easier for me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women