Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I know so many people who do this, but most have the freaking sense to use pictures that don't make it obvious you're getting the same girl. I tried pulling this off in my local area, but that did not work ha ha. We were busted pretty quick on it. Now, I have 3 websites for 3 different price points, all in DIFFERENT areas. London Rayne is the cheapest of the lot.
This is why I love London. lol
Old 10-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #17
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Naomi, if I were younger and toured like you gals do, I do it in a NY second! (then head to NY lol)

I agree with London too, it would probably work out best for touring only girls not in your local area. Plus it would be no fun when a date was coming over & you had to remind yourself of who you were ..lol it would take some talent to multi task persona's lol You young ones could do it no problem
Old 10-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #18
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
This is why I love London. lol
No..you love me because I am the ONLY person who will use the phrase, "Fks for bucks" in the parlor at the Waldorf and not even get kicked out lol.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #19
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I don't see it as deceiving, I see it as catering to two different markets
Agreed. To me, as long as the woman in the photos is the same one that opens the door, and provides the services listed at the agreed upon rate, there is no deception and I'm a happy consumer.

If a provider wants to appeal to different markets and have different price points for each market, that's just smart business.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #20
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
You are a very intelligent man and from your posts I have no doubt that I could listen to you talk for hours. My thoughts exactly.
I know several women who are properly running their business, one of which is preparing to retire shortly with 2 houses and she is in her very early 30s. Another girl is older, but she has 2 places and she only sees guys over 50, and she enjoys the Hobby, and she comes on full force every time.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #21
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree that business is business and the ladies should try to maximize profits. Having a high end website is a good option but I would suggest that they offer services that are different in some way. I am not talking about sexual services here. Things that cost the lady little or nothing but can be played up to be premium service. I would see these as being things such as location, dining options, and personal interaction. Things that make this a more complete experience beyond sex. I am sure the ladies can be more creative than me.

The advantage to this is that they have an answer when the lower cost or higher cost site is found. As long as there is a perceived difference there should not be a problem.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #22
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree, Laz!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #23
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomech View Post
Agreed. To me, as long as the woman in the photos is the same one that opens the door, and provides the services listed at the agreed upon rate, there is no deception and I'm a happy consumer.

If a provider wants to appeal to different markets and have different price points for each market, that's just smart business.
Exactly Bio,
You wouldn't go to a fine dept store and say "hey you offer this same thing at your outlet stores a lot less expensive !" They would say well go there then lol
Old 10-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Laz...smart man. My HDH persona offers nothing less than a dinner date min. for a grand...don't even mess with any less.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Uh... now I'm even more tempted to do it. Interesting discussion guys.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #26
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Very interesting indeed.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #27
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No..you love me because I am the ONLY person who will use the phrase, "Fks for bucks" in the parlor at the Waldorf and not even get kicked out lol.

That's one of many reason I'm falling for you.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #28
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Imho, its not deceiving, she is a smart business woman. Providers do this all the time. Its called, thinking outside the box. Utilizing all options.

There are men who look down on ladies who do not charge over a certain amount, and consider those woman trash, and very high volume.

Then there are others who want reasonable. They would not even touch a provider if she was over a certain amount, she would be consider a HDH, or considered to have GPS. Some guys only want a good damn steak, and a burger off the value meal is just not going to satisfy him. Some guys love the value meal and would not even dream of buying a great steak. She is catering to both markets.

Sometimes you got to find a happy middle area. So the provider with the two websites is catering to both types of men. So just in case she is starving, she can always fall back on the other persona.

However she messed up with not changing her pictures. She should have took a whole new patch of photos for the more expensive persona.

This is a very good thread, I am very interested in seeing what the men have to say.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #29
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen this done on eros before and the not so smart lady used the same number
Old 10-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Now, I have 3 websites for 3 different price points, all in DIFFERENT areas. London Rayne is the cheapest of the lot.
My observation: those ladies with more than one website, more than one alias, and more than one price point must be pretty high volume.

Most guys assume those HDH ladies are low volume and see one guy per day or even per week. But if she's maintaining business on 2-3 websites, she's probably seeing many more than that.

Those of you (ladies) in the know should start a thread listing the different websites maintained by the same provider.

Of course there are some ladies who maintain P411/website listing one price, while they advertise on BP with another.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women