Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160960
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #16
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Verified, well reviewed providers still smoke in rooms and think they can get away with it. LOL

Hobby or not. Don't have a room in your name and leave it in control of someone else. Crazy shit can happen. What is she sees another client and he goes crazy and the police are called???
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #17
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You don’t have to tell me! I once toured with a girl and booked our rooms on my card and she gave me the cash for it.
Worst. Mistake. Eeeever.
She ended up being asked to leave and a $250 dollar charge to my card for her gross cigarette smoking. Needless to say it certainly ended our professional friendship.

Hobby or RW II’d advise against booking a room in your name for someone else, but it is something that does happen commonly. Even for providers, very risky. What if he gets the room in his name , asked the desk for another key, and comes back? A lot of risks involved.
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:29 AM   #18
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Very good point about a guy getting a key. Yikes.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:17 PM   #19
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

That TV set and coffee maker are gonna cost you thousands, and possible criminal charges.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:07 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Verified, well reviewed providers still smoke in rooms and think they can get away with it. LOL

Hobby or not. Don't have a room in your name and leave it in control of someone else. Crazy shit can happen. What is she sees another client and he goes crazy and the police are called???
Did this at one place in SA while staying with her. She did smoke from the balcony and the guy who ran the desk came up and hit us with the charge after seeing her smoke while coming in on his shift. He didn't give a crap about all the other cigarette butts that were out on the balcony.

In that instance, fair is fair. *BUT* if you are going to charge a cleaning fee, CLEAN THE ROOM *AND* BALCONY!!!
Because of that fact, I balked at the guy for just clipping us.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:07 AM   #21
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire1317 View Post
Hi slave. Thanks for the advise and taking the time. Although it was the ladys intentions to keep the room for the night after we were done and I wouldnt have to pay for her time. It seemed like a great arrangement at the time but now just seems too risky.
Ahhh.... I see now... Well, in that case, I have to agree with the others.... definitely, too risky.... There have been some great worst case scenarios brought up and I would also like to add is a lot of hotels slide your bill under the door at 4 am about your total costs, Check out time and all of your REAL WORLD information is on there... Were you to leave she would have access to that information.... As many times as I've been outed... I can tell you that would scare the dickens out of me!! Lol 😂

I do hope you too are able to have a good time...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:55 AM   #22
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT get a room under your name if you have no intentions on staying in it.

LADIES that are requesting this, THIS IS NOT OKAY!

It sucks for me to say such because I know I've been in binds myself where I needed in call BUT as Strawberries stated " get it done in the car and give her $$ for her own room ".

I mean its bad on both parts why would a lady want a gent putting room under his name? If he feels like it he can ask for a key WHENEVER and enter when either 1. with someone or 2. asleep after a few glasses of wine.

Anything can happen!
Stay safe EVERYONE

XoXo Italia
italia is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:02 PM   #23
Fire1317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thanks for the advise. Did not pull the trigger after all. Too many reputable hobbyist and providers warning against it. I was def going to let her rent the room in HER name and just gi e her the money but even then too many warnings of cash and dash. Will just move in and keep searching. Ty all
Fire1317 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:42 PM   #24
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Good job passing on the poon OP.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:05 PM   #25
i-town
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I've been burned twice. One girl had a party in the room and trashed it and the other didn't check out and i got charged another day.
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:24 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I've been lucky.
I guess it is all in who you trust.
But you never know when they go over the edge.

@i-town, if you ever schedule with any of them again at their incall, be sure to bring a bunch of vaseline and smear it over EVERYTHING! That'll get'em
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women