Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #16
newalhobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

UPS also can not deliver to post boxes.

Private Mail Boxes (PMB) are generally regulated just like Post Office Boxes.

Both FedEx & UPS tell you that you can not send cash via their services.

I am surprised he wanted to use his business account.

If need be, you can have a FedEx pkg held for you at a FedEx Office (old Kinkos) or another facility.

For UPS, a package can be held at The UPS Store but often there is an additional charge if you do not have a PMB there. Charges vary from Store to Store.

If you are going to accept deposits into an account, check with your financial institution. I would ask for an account that only takes deposits and have the money swept daily into your real account. If you give out real account info, it possibly can be used to take money out of your account.

There is also Western Union, but it has some forms to fill out much of which is due to financial regulations.

One way to get around the PMB restrictions would be to rent a small space that had a mailing address.
newalhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #17
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalhobbyist View Post
If you are going to accept deposits into an account, check with your financial institution. I would ask for an account that only takes deposits and have the money swept daily into your real account. If you give out real account info, it possibly can be used to take money out of your account.
I doubt Rielle Hunter (John Edward's Mistress) went through all the hassle of transferring money around.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:55 AM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Lily View Post
As a companion, I absolutely love them! But I would love to hear your views.

The original post here said NOTHING about extended travel. I can see the provider's point of view regarding an extended date, especially if she's being asked to front some of the cost of travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
$1000 as merely a deposit. Too rich for my blood!!!
However, I still stand by this statement. Especially if no extended or traveling date is involved. Some providers require a minimum time (even for any date), but they still don't seem to require a deposit. They just expect full payment when they meet the date.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:06 AM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalhobbyist View Post
I'd be careful with this because of the paperwork issues. Most banks have account types that cost nothing. Go down to the local County Clerk's Office (called different things in different places), and establish a DBA (Doing Business As), then establish the other account in your DBA to make tracing funds hard for the person depositing the money.

The down size to the bank thing is that when you establish the account, you will still probably have to supply your real SSN to the bank, which leads to a paper trail the IRS can follow. The way around this is to incorporate, but that creates a lot more paperwork than most people want to tackle.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #20
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Few of my ATF's actually line in my city, so I regularly front travel expenses and spending money for the trip.

My preferred method is to use "green dot" prepaid visa money packs.

I purchase the money pack here, then email the account number to the lady - usually separating the # into two emails for safety.

I've also been known to pay a portion of the anticipated cost up front as a deposit when making long-range plans.

Even with "old friends", this really seems to increase the trust and comfort factor.
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #21
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Whatever, the market will bear ... right. Good luck to you ...

Well that part of the market will have to do without me. I won't bear it.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:46 PM   #22
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Lily, you have figurative balls for posting this here, where the idea of a deposit is out of the ordinary, and not in the D&T forum, where deposits are de rigeur. I'm surprised you haven't received more vehement responses.

My opinion on deposits:
If the lady you want to see requires one, and you trust her/her reputation enough to comply and can afford to lose the deposit if you have to cancel/she flakes and never refunds it, go for it. If you don't trust her/her reputation/can't stand the thought of that money disappearing for good ... don't. Pretty simple.

I would be very wary of setting up a P.O. box to accept deposits, even a private one, and even under a business name. It's fairly easy for someone with spare time and money to find out the legal name and address of the person who owns it (unless you're 100% comfortable with clients knowing that). And Paypal is insane about not allowing any "adult" businesses to use their services. Green Dot is the best option I've found. It's not without its own issues, but it's better than any alternatives I know of.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:52 PM   #23
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
Lily, you have figurative balls for posting this here, where the idea of a deposit is out of the ordinary, and not in the D&T forum, where deposits are de rigeur.
This forum is much more exciting.... the guys here are actually argumentative and will call you out... and I love a good debate
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:05 PM   #24
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Lily View Post
This forum is much more exciting.... the guys here are actually argumentative and will call you out... and I love a good debate
Haha! Yes, although most of the D&T guys aren't shy about expressing their opinions either. However, there's a lot to be said for getting a broad range of perspectives!
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #25
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is great that you posted this here Exotic Lilly, it has led to some great commentary. I've had the pleasure of receiving deposits for travel overseas and such. Unfortunately it took some wrangling and my explaining my situation to the individual(s) involved but we eventually sorted it all out. I definitely prefer a deposit for a long engagement from someone who is coming from out of town and we've not met. It's a good faith thing. But I can also say that I've rarely had to request one, as I usually will meet someone for a short visit their first time in and then for something longer next time. Since we've already met I have not had the need to request further assurance they will be making the longer meeting.
The cards are great btw. And I do have a dba as well.
I don't have a problem w/making sure 'uncle' gets the percentage as long as its a fair percentage, unfortunately I am still waiting for a reasonable return on that percentage that is taken every year lol
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #26
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the guys feelings on deposits is about the same as the gals extending credit to the guys for some lovin in advance.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #27
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I require a deposit on any overnight appointment but not for just an everyday appointment. I am a trust worthly provider and always have been and i have gents that like to pay a lump sum at the begging of the month for there appointments. This is something that they choose todo and i have not asked them to do so but it sure does help out alot.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote