Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2017, 02:16 AM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Panhandle is one of my stopping places when I come to this site.
I visit there, seen at least one Provider there, and even entertained folks there for Turkey Day.

If anything at all, regardless of this thread, I would visit Miss Ink myself.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:58 AM   #17
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've written a few reviews of V. I have seen her several times beyond that but didn't feel it necessary to write additional reviews as her reputation seems solid to everyone. She is drama free and an amazing companion. She is especially adept at roll play and fantasies. She is hot beyond hot. I don't see that she has any need to do the things you have accused her of, and as I recall, I found MLEE from last year to be a raging bigot among other failings. I wouldn't take his word for anything at any time.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:36 AM   #18
Gyrojockey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I have been on ECCIE for several years, initially writing a few reviews. I stopped doing so as i did not want nor need to compete with those of you who must boast about how many Os you are capable of giving our providers.

I have spent some fabulous time with Vanessa and found her to be without guile. She is very knowledgeable about many things, well travelled, great sense of humor and skilled in her choosen profession.

I have no interest in promoting her; she does a more than adequate job of that hereself.

Nor would I put something in print here that i could not or would not substantiate with proof.

To make a negative statement about her or anyone without proof reflects on the poster more so that the postee.

Where's the proof of these allegations?
Gyrojockey is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:18 AM   #19
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Yeah, softball, to me came off as a very butt hurt person, maybe trying to inflict some emotional pain in reverse. He was not overly dis-respectful in doing so, guy gave his last words on the matter and received the banning he desired.

On the other hand if the two of them conspired together and tossed out a few fake reviews, then whatever—who really cares.

2 cents worth
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:23 AM   #20
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I can't believe you guys in Fla have nothing better do do with your time. Go make a little money and get back to fucking!! Your blessed with the hottest provider in the southeast, and y'all want to look for ways to discredit her. I've played in three states and only reviewed those noteworthy, and have a little experience...but Vanessa Ink doesnt even have a close second in all categories. Beauty, communication, brains and marketing, and a sexuality that no one can touch. She is the real deal...

Just be glad you guys have her as a Florida destination stop!!!
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:33 AM   #21
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I understand that I have not been a eccie member for very long. I wasn't a member last year when the other things was happening and don't have an opinion because I wasn't involved. I have seen V.I.several times and have posted reviews. She has never told me what to say in any review. We have never talked about reviews other than her asking if I would post one as I was leaving. Actually the first time I met V.I. I wasn't a member and could not leave a review. She still provided a very good visit and never rushed me. I can only offer my experience with her and I have never left unsatisfied. I am not trying to stir the pot. How do we know solfball69 is indeed mdlee. New account and said he hasn't tried to log in into eccie in over a year. Does sound a little strange to me. How do we find out for sure?
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:23 AM   #22
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

I don't think any one can deny that VI is smoking hot and by her reviews provides an excellent service. But, this provider has a history of having multiple accounts and was banned for that. I have to ask, if she is all that she is reviewed as being, why would she need to have employed this tactic before?
As softball said, he had seen VI, but not after a certain date when she had gained control of the mdlee account. If she had gained control of that account during June 2016 as softball claimed, that may be why the mdlee account postings were all about worshiping her. After all, softball didn't dispute the 2 other reviews written by mdlee prior to the accusation of VI gaining control of the account.
To a prior post, the harm of 2 people conspiring and writing fake reviews is pure deception that is a disservice to the entire community. Hell, with that mindset, let all providers have mandles and write their own reviews. What harm can come from that?
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:48 AM   #23
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy View Post
I can't believe you guys in Fla have nothing better do do with your time. Go make a little money and get back to fucking!! Your blessed with the hottest provider in the southeast, and y'all want to look for ways to discredit her. I've played in three states and only reviewed those noteworthy, and have a little experience...but Vanessa Ink doesnt even have a close second in all categories. Beauty, communication, brains and marketing, and a sexuality that no one can touch. Until she pushes you to do her threADs like she did me. Then cuts me off when I refused to play her game.She is the real deal...
She is the real deal alright. I never disputed all of her other positive attributes. I agree with your assessment of her skills, beauty and charm, which is why I found it that much more distasteful that she resorts to devious and underhanded methods to gain an advantage. No she doesn't need to. Never has. But her own insecurity would never allow her to leave the forum alone without her manipulating behind the scenes. That's my problem.

And dj8 is right to remind you. She was banned once before for some major violation of the GL's everyone else is held to. There was resistance to the idea that she was capable of it. And there will be those that will defend her to their own detriment. Fools and Tools are always readily available whenever they're least required. Never when the shit gets real.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:31 PM   #24
Jardinier
Valued Poster

HTRX, you sure this isn't yet another attempt to get her to finally see you? I forget her exact words, but something tells me this isn't the way to go about it.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:44 PM   #25
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Wow...I should read everything before making any comments - even sent her a PM with a "list" of ideas...then saw them popping up as reviews. To think they might never have happened (yet). I don't know if she should be banned, or if I should make an appointment.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #26
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfesearcher View Post
I've written a few reviews of V. I have seen her several times beyond that but didn't feel it necessary to write additional reviews as her reputation seems solid to everyone. She is drama free and an amazing companion. She is especially adept at roll play and fantasies. She is hot beyond hot. I don't see that she has any need to do the things you have accused her of, and as I recall, I found MLEE from last year to be a raging bigot among other failings. I wouldn't take his word for anything at any time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrojockey View Post
I have been on ECCIE for several years, initially writing a few reviews. I stopped doing so as i did not want nor need to compete with those of you who must boast about how many Os you are capable of giving our providers.

I have spent some fabulous time with Vanessa and found her to be without guile. She is very knowledgeable about many things, well travelled, great sense of humor and skilled in her choosen profession.

I have no interest in promoting her; she does a more than adequate job of that hereself.

Nor would I put something in print here that i could not or would not substantiate with proof.

To make a negative statement about her or anyone without proof reflects on the poster more so that the postee.

Where's the proof of these allegations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Yeah, softball, to me came off as a very butt hurt person, maybe trying to inflict some emotional pain in reverse. He was not overly dis-respectful in doing so, guy gave his last words on the matter and received the banning he desired.

On the other hand if the two of them conspired together and tossed out a few fake reviews, then whatever—who really cares.

2 cents worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopetolearn2 View Post
I understand that I have not been a eccie member for very long. I wasn't a member last year when the other things was happening and don't have an opinion because I wasn't involved. I have seen V.I.several times and have posted reviews. She has never told me what to say in any review. We have never talked about reviews other than her asking if I would post one as I was leaving. Actually the first time I met V.I. I wasn't a member and could not leave a review. She still provided a very good visit and never rushed me. I can only offer my experience with her and I have never left unsatisfied. I am not trying to stir the pot. How do we know solfball69 is indeed mdlee. New account and said he hasn't tried to log in into eccie in over a year. Does sound a little strange to me. How do we find out for sure?

Fucking white Knight come out of the wood work......
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:44 AM   #27
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Hi Jj call me a white knight if you wish. I was honestly stating my personal experiences with V.I. I have never had a bad experience with her. She has never told me what to say in reviews. I have seen her and didn't write a review because of the short time span between visits. She never mentioned it or threatened to cut me off. I have seen other ladies and wrote reviews of the without any problems with V.I. By the way I would also like to thank each of the other ladies that I have had the pleasure of meeting. My post was to simply say that after a year and a half someone posts that their account was hacked and they didn't know because they hadn't tried to log in during that time is a little strange to me. I thought we basically are trying to accomplish the same goal here. That is to stay safe, meet lovely ladies and have a good time for all involved. Just my thoughts.
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:56 AM   #28
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In fact, my pussy is amazing but 5 reviews for her went up OVERNIGHT last week on another review site I'm on. OVERNIGHT, PEOPLE. Look, we know most of you could give a shit, but to say that she would not do that at all because of how she looks...ahahahahaha. i knew she did it on there, but if at all possible, can we keep that bs from ECCIE??
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:34 AM   #29
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Not a white knight. Merely pointing out MY reviews were in fact mine...since ONE GUY says ANOTHER guys reviews were faked. So how about this: EVERY guy who has written a review of her and it was accurate of your time...state so as a reply to this post. And anyone who feels one of their reviews were "faked" by someone else, also feel free to say so. That should be simple.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #30
wareagle69
Registered Member

Smile Inquiring minds want to know

I am new on this site but this is very interesting. I am very interested in meeting VI after reading all of her reviews. All of this controversy makes me wonder if the reviews are real or not. What is the verdict guys? Is the pussy as good as advertised or not? That is the question!
wareagle69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women