Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2016, 05:59 PM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Oh yeah it's funny alright. What I find really funny is you haven't posted any CGI photos of Jupiter yet, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:31 PM   #17
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Oh yeah it's funny alright. What I find really funny is you haven't posted any CGI photos of Jupiter yet, lol.

Jim
EKIM never needs CGI for the pictures of him playing " pump jack " down at the 'holes !!! Or of HIM swishy walking in his fag uniform in a parade !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:09 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Watch this video on CNN and notice where those distorting mutha fuckers stop the video: just before the cops pulled the gun out of Sterling's pocket.

CNN video
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:43 PM   #19
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well it's just another case of a badly trained and overly aggressive police force as far as I can see. They executed this guy and the system will circle the wagons and exonerate them, as it always does. US cops are shockingly bad and its their training that is to blame, in my opinion. Plus the support of the neanderthals who like to blame the victim, regardless of what happened.
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim
Tell us again how astronauts can't pass through the Van Allen belts.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:21 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabloke View Post
Well it's just another case of a badly trained and overly aggressive police force as far as I can see.
Which is not very far! A real liberal would take this opportunity to claim ...

.. "we need more gun control"!!!!!

As in ... DISARM THE POLICE .... and Arm the Felons!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:22 AM   #22
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabloke View Post
Well it's just another case of a badly trained and overly aggressive police force as far as I can see. They executed this guy and the system will circle the wagons and exonerate them, as it always does. US cops are shockingly bad and its their training that is to blame, in my opinion. Plus the support of the neanderthals who like to blame the victim, regardless of what happened.
Overly aggressive? That barely describes the situation. By the way, once they pinned him down and grabbed his gun, why was the shooting even necessary? And more than one shot? Geeze...seems like one would have been enough. That's overkill and seems like they really wanted to make a statement. Something like "let's rid the world of this low life". . .and take the law into our own hands. . .as if the guy doesn't even deserve a fair trial in a court of law.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:26 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

OK, Jim, I get it. You think he deserved to die.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:28 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Which is not very far! A real liberal would take this opportunity to claim ...

.. "we need more gun control"!!!!!

As in ... DISARM THE POLICE .... and Arm the Felons!!!!!
Yep. That's exactly what everybody's saying.

You're an idiot.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:37 AM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Overly aggressive? That barely describes the situation. By the way, once they pinned him down and grabbed his gun, why was the shooting even necessary? And more than one shot? Geeze...seems like one would have been enough. That's overkill and seems like they really wanted to make a statement. Something like "let's rid the world of this low life". . .and take the law into our own hands. . .as if the guy doesn't even deserve a fair trial in a court of law.
The answer is simple. If police officers are called to a scene for what ever reason, and a perpetrator starts to get unruly or fights back, just get back in your patrol cars and leave.

The perpetrator has already shown that he is not going to cooperate, so the police should use common sense in order to keep the situation from escalating and not do anything that could result in him hurting them, or them hurting him.

The police are in control and be the responsible party. You cannot rely on a aggravated perpetrator who does not want to cooperate and does not want to be arrested to make decisions that would diffuse the situation before someone is hurt. The police can simply leave.

The city governments could also make public relation announcements stating that if trouble erupts, and a reasonable person can see that calling the police will only increase the likelihood of someone getting hurt, then, don't make the call.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:02 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The police is Louisiana are justifiably nervous. I worked in New Orleans and Baton Rouge 20 years ago. Rolling down I 10, some asshole had left their black car in the middle lane with no lights and no driver (it was 10 PM). I missed it because I could see headlights disappearing behind the car ahead. About a mile later I saw two state troopers with a car pulled over on the other side of the Interstate. I slowed and stopped on the median. I got out and when they saw me walking towards them (I'm white by the way and had a full beard) one of them brought his shotgun up to ready position. I was very quick (but not too quick) to show them my hands.

When we were workingin Baton Rouge, they put us up in a less than reputable motel. In the middle of the night doors were being knocked on by people looking to sell drugs, women, or someone wanting to rob you when you opened up. It was like a box of chocolates; you didn't know what you'd get.

I'm sure that the police in Louisiana always assume that you're armed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Did you deserve to die?
Old 07-07-2016, 08:17 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm sure that the police in Louisiana always assume that you're armed.
That's why the LIBERALS want more "gun control" ....

.. they want to make sure that someone who gets out of prison from doing his time for the commission of a felony isn't able to just walk into a pawn shop or gun store and buy a gun.

This incident proves how inadequate our "gun control' is in this country!

That convicted felon had a gun! We really need "more gun control"!!!!!!

And had we already had all that more stringent "gun control" in place, instead of those do-nothing, NRA-padded Republicans twiddling their thumbs, this upstanding citizen might be alive today!!!!

Obama's correct, Hillarious-No-More is correct, and those LIBERALS warming the floors in Congress ARE CORRECT..... had we already had all that more stringent "gun control" in place, instead of those do-nothing, NRA-padded Republicans twiddling their thumbs, this upstanding citizen might be alive today!!!!

How diabolical that this convicted felon could conceal an AR-15 in his pocket!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:09 AM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Tell us again how astronauts can't pass through the Van Allen belts.
It's hard to explain scientific subjects to a retard so you'll just have to take my word for it. Actually the radiation belts are mentioned in the Bible but they are referred to as the "Firmament" So read the book of Genesis you might learn something.

Jim
Old 07-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OK, Jim, I get it. You think he deserved to die.
You're just running that big mouth of yours as usual. Nobody said nor implied that Alton Sterling deserved to die.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women