Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162725
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36154
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2024, 09:18 AM   #16
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Indeed Salty, indeed. And leftists know it but are afraid to admit it. They go out of their way to avoid / belittle the issue of ballot harvesting and absentee ballot fraud when the facts show what a problem it is

Now Lusty has posted an excellent article on the dangers of mail in balloting from a commission co-chaired by Jimmy Carter. Just more facts on the issue
Am I correct in saying? The states in question for 2020 after the counting the votes, recount the votes, count them one more time, all the reports that I have seen was Biden ended up with more votes. That is a fact. So what are you guys talking about?
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 09:43 AM   #17
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Am I correct in saying? The states in question for 2020 after the counting the votes, recount the votes, count them one more time, all the reports that I have seen was Biden ended up with more votes. That is a fact. So what are you guys talking about?
Lots of whining and allegations, but zero evidence. Sore loser syndrome.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 09:46 AM   #18
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Who's talking about the 2020 election?

The OP is about local elections in Bridgeport, CT. A judge there ruled that an election (a Democratic primary) had to be held all over again, due to strong evidence of fraud and abuse involving ballot harvesting and absentee ballots.

Former President Jimmy Carter sat on a Commission in 2005 that concluded the use of mail-in ballots increases the potential for election fraud. The Carter Center has monitored elections all over the world.

Do you agree with the former Democratic President?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 09:50 AM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... I think Tommy's point was MILITARY votes being Mail-in.
And the heavy lot of those votes were for Republican candidates.

#### Salty

Perhaps, but he hasn't responded. Let's allow him to speak for himself. He complains when other posters don't provide links, yet he makes his own sweeping, unsupported statements all the time.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:51 AM   #20
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Got a link for that, tommy? If not, I call bullshit.
https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/n...d0425c41c.html

Next question, please...
Old 01-23-2024, 09:58 AM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SNICK

MAGAs are incapable of rational discussion. They are too far gone.

This forum is living proof.
^^^ Could someone please tell me - what does this comment have to do with the thread topic?? Does it add anything to the discussion about mail-in ballots and their greater potential for voter fraud?

Mindlessly spamming our Pittsburgh forum to increase your eccie post count - is that kosher?
Old 01-23-2024, 09:58 AM   #22
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

WTF,,, Ballot fraud, voter fraud, dead people voting fraud, rice paper fraud, counting all the vote instead of stopping once Trump was a head fraud, mail in fraud, democrat fraud, RINO jealousy fraud, need I go on?

Maybe they have something there. Hilary was a head in the poles the entire time, maybe she as one famous person would say, "Frankly She Did Win The Election"

I never ever thought that we would still be listening to this Bull Shit. Over and over and over, I can't help but reply, I am as bad as them. Did anyone ever really actually listen to there Cult leader? He is fucking nuts. Ours is just old and forgets where he is at.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 10:46 AM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
That's better, tommy. Except your linked article limits its findings to two states - Georgia and Florida - and is based on election results for 2016 and 2020 only.

You said "before MAGA, Republicans voted by mail in much larger numbers than Dems."

"Before MAGA" means before Trump. And your reference was to ALL "Republicans" - not just those in 2 states. So you failed to support your statement on two counts.

I hope you will agree this shows why it is rash to make sweeping generalizations without first googling to see what the facts are.
Old 01-23-2024, 10:50 AM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
WTF,,, Ballot fraud, voter fraud, dead people voting fraud, rice paper fraud, counting all the vote instead of stopping once Trump was a head fraud, mail in fraud, democrat fraud, RINO jealousy fraud, need I go on?

Maybe they have something there. Hilary was a head in the poles the entire time, maybe she as one famous person would say, "Frankly She Did Win The Election"

I never ever thought that we would still be listening to this Bull Shit. Over and over and over, I can't help but reply, I am as bad as them. Did anyone ever really actually listen to there Cult leader? He is fucking nuts. Ours is just old and forgets where he is at.
So do you agree with former Democratic President Jimmy Carter and his 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform, which concluded the use of mail-in ballots is the "largest source of potential voter fraud"?
Old 01-23-2024, 11:04 AM   #25
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's better, tommy. Except your linked article limits its findings to two states - Georgia and Florida - and is based on election results for 2016 and 2020 only.

You said "before MAGA, Republicans voted by mail in much larger numbers than Dems."

"Before MAGA" means before Trump. And your reference was to ALL "Republicans" - not just those in 2 states. So you failed to support your statement on two counts.

I hope you will agree this shows why it is rash to make sweeping generalizations without first googling to see what the facts are.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...lorida/612625/

Arizona, too. We can keep going, if you like. Facts are facts. Republicans used vote-by-mail all the fucking time before MAGA.

Republicans pioneered Arizona’s mail-in balloting system, which now accounts for about 80 percent of the state’s vote. “It’s been remarkably successful,” Chuck Coughlin, a longtime GOP operative and a onetime aide to the late Senator John McCain, told me. “There’s been minimal to no fraud for a long period of time.”
Old 01-23-2024, 11:08 AM   #26
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

This is just another ground-hog day post about mail-in voter fraud by ill-informed magas. Posting the same bullshit over and over and over again still doesn't make it even remotely true.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:39 AM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Why Republicans Won’t Shut Up About a 16-Year-Old Bipartisan Report on Election Reform

The Carter-Baker report was intended to strengthen Americans’ trust in the electoral process. Today, it’s become a favorite weapon for right-wing attacks on voting rights.

conservatives’ intentionally menacing alternative phrase for ballot collection. “They said that absentee ballots are the largest source of potential voter fraud. They said citizens who vote at home, at nursing homes, at the workplace or church are more susceptible to pressure or to intimidation and that they recommended that the practice of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots should be eliminated.”

Such bullshit:

analysis was from "a 16-year-old report on election reform led by two men who left the government three decades ago. As a result, a report designed to rebuild confidence in American elections has played a quiet but important role in undermining them."

The Carter-Baker Commission, which was founded in 2004, followed the typical model of modern blue-ribbon panels. It was led by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker, two elder statesmen who gave it a bipartisan imprimatur and political heft. But the report, released in 2005, wasn’t commissioned by Congress or the White House.
= NOT SANCTIONED.

In 2002, Congress passed the Help America Vote Act to correct some of the flaws that were apparent after Florida’s hanging chad meltdown two years earlier. But the commission’s leaders argued that more needed to be done, citing polls on the eve of the 2004 election that found only one-third of Americans were confident their ballot would be counted. - Looking for ways to ensure more votes were accurately counted; thus more votes in total

Jimmy Carter himself finally pushed back against misinterpretations of his work. The Georgia native issued a statement denouncing efforts by his state’s lawmakers to rewrite the election laws in their favor. Republican lawmakers there are currently considering measures that would sharply cut absentee voting and early voting, citing the risk of voter fraud in what appears to be a thinly veiled attempt to depress Democratic turnout. “I also am disappointed that advocates for these restrictive changes have repeatedly and selectively referenced a report prepared by a 2005 commission that I co-chaired with former Secretary of State James Baker,” Carter said.

Carter went on to explain. “In the 16 years since the report’s release, vote-by-mail practices have progressed significantly as new technologies have been developed. In light of these advances, I believe that voting by mail can be conducted in a manner that ensures election integrity. This is just one of several ways to expand access to the voting process for voters across the state, regardless of political affiliation.”

Carter was hardly presenting the report as a reason to not vote by mail. Matter of fact, it was just the opposite- He just wanted to ensure that there was safety measures in place. Which there are. The commission did not recommend an end to voting by mail, nor did it propose any particular changes to existing laws on it—just further study. And its other anti-fraud recommendations urged states to take steps to ensure that the proposals didn’t disenfranchise any otherwise valid voters.

Leave it to the MAGA's to demonize a bi-partisan study; and its doubly tragic that a report that once sought to improve the public’s faith in American democracy is now mainly used to dispel it.

GO MAGA.. Fucking idiots
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:49 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Did you read the original post - that is what we are talking about

Voters say that campaigns in Connecticut’s largest city routinely rely on absentee ballots — collected illegally — to win elections.

ballot manipulation has undermined elections for years.

In interviews & in court testimony, residents of the city’s low-income housing complexes described people sweeping through their apartment buildings, often pressuring them to apply for absentee ballots they were not legally entitled to. Sometimes, residents say, campaigners fill out the applications or return the ballots for them — all of which is illegal.

‘It’s not a secret,’ he added. ‘It has been going on for years.’

Do you agree this is an issue on the integrity of elections?

Do you support this election fraud?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM   #29
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Did you read the original post - that is what we are talking about

Voters say that campaigns in Connecticut’s largest city routinely rely on absentee ballots — collected illegally — to win elections.

ballot manipulation has undermined elections for years.

In interviews & in court testimony, residents of the city’s low-income housing complexes described people sweeping through their apartment buildings, often pressuring them to apply for absentee ballots they were not legally entitled to. Sometimes, residents say, campaigners fill out the applications or return the ballots for them — all of which is illegal.

‘It’s not a secret,’ he added. ‘It has been going on for years.’

Do you agree this is an issue on the integrity of elections?

Do you support this election fraud?
All bullshit by far-right extremist trying to discredit our elections. Zero proof, just lies and bullshit.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:57 AM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
This is just another ground-hog day post about mail-in voter fraud by ill-informed magas. Posting the same bullshit over and over and over again still doesn't make it even remotely true.
Do you support election fraud like the type outlined in the original post?
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women