Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2014, 09:23 AM   #16
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
scratch your balls and say something about fucking crabs running races on your balls

she will ask you to leave

if she doesn't ask you to go, just run

{^^^a message from the save the Krill foundation^^^}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Doesn't happen too often on ECCIE but the few times it did I just said who are you? if it's BP I say "WTF is ah going on here?" Then I turn and act like I'm making a call. As I leave I stop at the front desk and leave a copy of their BP AD and let them know room # 666 is going to need a shit pot of towels.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #17
matt357
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'd counsel against that. She knows that's a B.S. line (nobody forgets their wallet in the car) and is a tell that you are inexperienced (and easier to mess with).

Just go with the simple, "I'll pass" and walk away.

I don't know your budget and options, but I'd suggest not starting with places that are really shady and go during the daylight. Pimp or no pimp, at a decent place (even a budget motel) in a decent area of town you won't be confronted by a pimp. They don't want trouble. Afterall they are trying to work out of that room for a couple days.

She might know it's a BS line but how is it any worse then saying "no thanks" and walking away. I hate akward situations so I would rather say I forgot my wallet and drive away unless shes going to throw a rock at my car or something. (just to clarify I wouldn't have sex with her, I'm just using it as a excuse to leave) If I don't go back to her what does it matter if she knows I was bullshitting her?
matt357 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #18
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Yeah, try that!!

Sure....go ahead.... try the "I forgot my wallet" trick and let us all know how it worked. We are certain to benefit from your experience and, likely to get a good laugh in the process....good luck! Happy hobbying.....genius.....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #19
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Doesn't happen too often on ECCIE but the few times it did I just said who are you? if it's BP I say "WTF is ah going on here?" Then I turn and act like I'm making a call. As I leave I stop at the front desk and leave a copy of their BP AD and let them know room # 666 is going to need a shit pot of towels.
I like that!!!
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:38 AM   #20
matt357
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Sure....go ahead.... try the "I forgot my wallet" trick and let us all know how it worked. We are certain to benefit from your experience and, likely to get a good laugh in the process....good luck! Happy hobbying.....genius.....

What is she going to do if I say that?
matt357 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:24 AM   #21
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ask her if she's into Golden Showers, if she says yes piss on that bitch and leave.

Or kindly ask to speak with her manager/pimp and ask him how's he going to compensate you for your wasted time.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:32 AM   #22
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So let me ask you guys this........

What if you arrive and notice her pics are fake......but she is very attractive anyway when you arrive. Do you stay and hope for the best service wise........or do you still leave with hard pride and green in your pocket without taking the chance.

I would still leave.....but far too many guys have let the little head keep them around.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:24 AM   #23
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

What if you arrive and notice her pics are fake......but she is very attractive anyway when you arrive. Do you stay and hope for the best service wise........or do you still leave with hard pride and green in your pocket without taking the chance.

I would still leave.....but far too many guys have let the little head keep them around.
I think too many of us think with the little head and would stay. Especially if were already there, unless you have a sure fired back up waiting. Like someone had mention by staying your encouraging her to use the fake pics. I know some provider that use fake pics but at least try and get the pics looking somewhat like their appearance and when I mention it. The answer is always the same. They don't want to be spotted outside the hobby via LE or worse by family.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I think too many of us think with the little head and would stay. Especially if were already there, unless you have a sure fired back up waiting. Like someone had mention by staying your encouraging her to use the fake pics. I know some provider that use fake pics but at least try and get the pics looking somewhat like their appearance and when I mention it. The answer is always the same. They don't want to be spotted outside the hobby via LE or worse by family.
I have left when the lady I met was clearly not the lady in the photoes, and she did not appeal to me. Fortunately I have not had that problem very often. But if she is similar and appealing, I would stay. Why not? One in particular had photos of a similar looking, good looking lady--but she herself was drop dead gorgeous--significantly better looking.

When we talked about it, it was as you said: a privacy concern. Too many ladies have lost jobs and custody of children because the wrong person recognized them.

When guys start posting their photos I suspect they will be more understanding of the seriousness of the risk the ladies assume. Unfortunately until then some ladies will use fake photos. I don't like it but I understand it. And so long as it happens a guy should not feel guilty about walking away.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:57 PM   #25
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt357 View Post
What is she going to do if I say that?
What is she going to do if you just be a fucking man and say you aren't interested? It's your first time, shit or get off the pot, pretender.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:04 PM   #26
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Sticking around when a pic turns out to be fake depends alot on the amount she's charging too.
I have gutted it out numerous times because I was 'only' dropping $100 or less. Sometimes it was fine, sometimes not...but I didn't lose sleep over it.
If I was about to fork over $300, for instance...that is a different story. I would leave and there would be no need to be polite.
dynamitekid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women