Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48465
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41764
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #16
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216878
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
Some viable options could be something like a PayPal account or pre-loaded Debit card. I don't know about you. But I personally get a bit paranoid if I happen to be carrying more than $500.00 cash on my person for any reason. But apparently this client feels differently than I do and has considerably more means at his disposal (especially if he voluntarily offered to give you over triple the quoted rate).
Your are correct & I don't know why he offered! & I honestly didn't believe he would show up the next day with the cash but he did. I guess because we have been talkn over 3months he really wanted to see me which I am thankful for! Thanks for the suggestion
ExoticChyna is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #17
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybanana View Post
Just so I understand exactly what you are saying & asking:

1. you charge $3500 for a 24 hour period
2. This client had the money to wire you
3. You declined the wired money (i assume so he didn't have your bank account information)
4. You do however accept credit cards for your fees
5. This client declined to use his company issued cc, because he was concerned about "offering an explanation to his accounting department for the charge (I wished I could have read that report)
6. The appointment didn't happen, but a all day visit did occur so that both parties will feel comfortable for the next time you see each other, with no fee for your time required
7. You are asking the questions: has this scenario happened to other providers and what advise would folks give about accepting large fees when they are on the road visiting other cities?

I guess my first response is if the client had the monies to wire you, then why didn't he just bring cash?

HB
I forgot to answer your last question. I have no idea and that's why I thought this was a game at first.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #18
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Very good advice. I always tell ladies that if they shouldn't be spending extended time with anyone they don't trust enough to give their full name. The guy, after all, has given his. There are many many reasons for this, emergencies, police involvement, hotel security, I could go on.

A deposit via Western Union followed by the balance in cash. If you don't feel comfortable holding onto the cash, then ask them to hold in the safe at front desk or drop it in an ATM.

But again, longer appointments require a certain amount of trust.
Trust me people I know Carry large sums of cash all the time & they are mostly other providers who do it!
Old 12-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

can be tricky (I'd rather not use this taking more than 1-2k in payments a month personally).

I've been hipped to other options:

http://mangomoney.com/
http://www.giftrocket.com/
https://www.skrill.com/en-us/

Or get and keep a P.O. box where clients can send deposits (cash even, unopened gift cards with receipts included etc).

Last resort a business Paypal account w/ another name (business name) on it can work ... sometimes.

Oh and I've done a few overnights, extended dinner dates and so on and enjoyed my time with them greatly without giving up my "government" to a client and accepted payments for them without them needing my name up front. There are too many ways to accept payments for deposits for that. I'd never suggest to another provider she shouldn't be spending long periods of time with someone she won't give her name up to but we all have different standards and find our comfort levels as we go.
Yeah he gave me his real name .... okaaaayyy.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:34 AM   #20
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I won't go on in detail because it probably deserves it's own thread but I'll say this.

There's nothing worse than being on an extended date and being in a car with a client and getting stopped for a routine traffic stop. Your date is a little nervous and so the officer is suspicious and he asks the guy to step out. The VERY first thing he's going to ask the driver is your name. If he can't give at least your first name, rest assured you're both going to be detained until they search the car or someone gives up an adequate story. Or you're going to jail depending on what they find in the car or what your date admits to.

I'd rather have a prepared backstory...give him at least my first name and if anyone asks, we are on a match.com date or something. Or give my middle name and a similar last name.

Just a thought.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
MrNaughty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Ok, first off through western union, if you is the online method you can send $2999 per transfer. Now for those that do not wish to carry that type of cash most western union locations do offer a prepaid card you can load it onto. Then you do not have a mess of cash to explain or worry about being robbed of.

The green dot is another method, if you load it at gas stations etc. the limit is $500 per transaction. Now if you go to Walmart you can load $1000 per transaction. I will also add if you have a Walmart money card they are cheaper for the starter card and on the monthly fees and can be loaded with the cards.
MrNaughty is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #22
MrNaughty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Oh I guess I should add that if you are a regular user of Western Union or are sending international you can send up to $10k per transaction depending on limits imposed by the laws of the other country involved.
MrNaughty is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't go into detail too much either But yeah um no in the end he does not need even just your first name either. I've been in that situation albeit just once of getting pulled over with a client on the way back from a date (don't make it a habit to be in a client's car either).
Please....i've been on plenty of "regular" dates where they didn't have my real name either (I would say yet but some never got it). Chyna take what you will from this thread (some advice given good, some not) but having to give your name up shouldn't be one .... he can call you "Ashley" or something. It's not tit for tat like that .... people meet on the internet all the time and not exactly "illegally". I feel very sure you two will not be detained or arrested because your real name is Kathy but he thinks it's Morgan.

Out.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #24
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I won't go into detail too much either But yeah um no in the end he does not need even just your first name either. I've been in that situation albeit just once of getting pulled over with a client on the way back from a date. Please....i've been on plenty of "regular" dates where they didn't have my real name either (I would say yet but some never got it). Chyna take what you will from this thread (some advice given good, some not) but having to give your name up shouldn't be one .... he can call you "Ashley" or something. It's not tit for tat like that .... people meet on the internet all the time and not exactly "illegally". I feel very sure you two will not be detained or arrested because your real name is Kathy but he thinks it's Morgan.

Out.
GREAT ADVICE & THANK YOU FOR BEING GENUINE!! ARE A GEM IN THIS CYBER JUNGLE!!
Old 12-16-2013, 11:36 PM   #25
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
he can call you "Ashley" or something. It's not tit for tat like that .... people meet on the internet all the time and not exactly "illegally". I feel very sure you two will not be detained or arrested because your real name is Kathy but he thinks it's Morgan.

Out.
The KEY point is, if the cop pulls you and the client over and asks your names and he says your name is "Morgan" and then asks you for your ID and it says Kathy on it, that will trigger some suspicions that could lead to a much longer stay with the cops. Probably won't result in your arrest, but it will make the cop dig more and spend longer checking you out.

But each individual has to weigh their risks. Risk of traffic stop vs risk of client knowing your real first name.. each individual provider has to decide ahead of time where they are comfortable. Do NOT wait until you are pulled over to make that decision.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #26
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't miss that "key point".
I've been in that situation as I mentioned before we lived no one was detained or arrested....getting pulled over is a pain but not a big deal (got no record knock on wood so...).
It's nothing to get your story together beforehand (if i'm going to be out w/ a client he can't exactly call me Mocha in public) but how about not make it a habit to be in a client's car anyways (I don't other than that 1 client out of many). And again people meet for coffee or go on a "regular" date or w/e the circumstances from internet ALL THE TIME (and are not exactly honest with info shared on the first date). I'm sure it wou;d look suspicious but still him not knowing your real first name will not equal silver bracelets. And that seems like an extreme case also (of course better safe than sorry and all that) .... i've been a passenger of a pulled over car only once (that one time) in my life.

"But each individual has to weigh their risks. Risk of traffic stop vs risk of client knowing your real first name.. each individual provider has to decide ahead of time where they are comfortable."
100% ABSOLUTIVELY POSILUTELY.

And now she knows other ways to accept deposits especially large sums of money without that worry (if that's a problem for her) which was her main issue.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #27
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

"And now she knows other ways to accept deposits especially large sums of money without that worry (if that's a problem for her) which was her main issue."

*CORRECT & I thank you Ms Mocha you have been great!
Old 12-19-2013, 03:16 AM   #28
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Cash. And then go deposit money directly afterwards. Nothing beatsvthe benjamins, That's the way I rolll.
But try paypal! They can just wire money into an account that you have set up and then you ca transfer it directly into your bank acct or whatever.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #29
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89
Default Prepaid card transfers and other safety stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
However I just found out that green dot has a card that you can load way over 500 which normally is the standard. This can eliminated advance payment and will ease both parties! Well thanks for the suggestion.
Or "Vanilla Reload". Both are very easy to load up and or transfer. And, if for some reason folks dislike carrying cash, a very easy way to transfer value to mom or dads cards for for them to get whatever they need at that nursing home in another state. And grandmom and granddad and auntie 2 and uncle 3 all have cards also. How else can they all pay off their losses at canasta? There's a news article from August that says CVS raised the daily purchase limit to 5K a day(10 purchases at 500@). No one I know has tested that though.

Mochca's point, echo'd by other's is valid about WU, you're putting your actual name on the line. Same goes for bank accounts etc. Paypal works, but I think it takes an extra effort to pull value off of that to use elsewhere.

Mynx & Mocha both make another key point that does simply fall under saftey rules. If traveling with a hobby friend, chances are good that a real name situation will occur sooner or later. As Mynx mentions, always have a cover story. Preferably simple. A lot of folks use their middle names in real life, which is usually just an initial on a drivers license.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
Neither lol.... Actual I quoted 1100 & he offered 3500 for full GFE... At first I was not believing him at all!!
It all worked out!!
Good call! Because I sure can't fucking believe it. But it is the holiday season. Perhaps her was "spreading" some holiday cheer and I bet he expected you to do some "spreading" as well. LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women