Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
bonnieJim
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Some actually do prefer it or just don't care

One time a provider that I see once a month in Columbus called about an hour before our over night meeting saying that she was having her period a day early. She said that it was my call as to whether or not she shows up. Since I fronted her the $500 and she called after I drove the 120 miles from Cincy and laid out $150 for a room I said lets meet anyway. We had dinner, shared a few drinks at the bar, got loose, bought some beer and then retired to my suite shortly after midnight where we drank some more. While in the room she gave me one hell of a BJ and kissed me like she was starving for affection, I never saw her so hot. She said that she has never been so horny as this and was willing to have sex if I was. I was so hot for her I was willing as well.

Well it was an experience but one that I would not want to repeat. Although it was the most intense sex that she and I ever had I felt uncomfortable for a number of reasons, the mess (getting a cleaning bill from the hotel), the bloody thighs (hers and mine) , health doubts, the relationship, it was limiting and I even thought that the condom was melting. But I can not blame the provider as it was my decision but one that I will not make again.

To her credit she warned me. We went to SF the next month and she told me that she is at her horniest when having her period and that a number of her clients don't mind and one actually prefers to have sex with her during her period time. She the next time that it happens with me it will be a free session.

Although I do have to agree that she was the most turned on that I have ever seen her I told her that it was a bit of a turn off for me and that I would prefer that she cancel the next time.

Ladies are you the horniest at this time or was she BSing me?
bonnieJim is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews
Default RE: bonniejim

Just before "that time of the month" is just as hot as "that time of the month". Also, a provider that obtains during that time will be extra horny after, due to the week of abstaining.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #18
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

No, you are not in the wrong sweetie. She should have told you during screening or at the very least, contacted you the morning of said appointment so that you were warned and had a chance to make a decision for yourself. That's messed up.

Why did you pay her in full? You said after 20 minutes of talking about it and declining services, and still paid in full? No no, give her something for the drive, and even that's pushing the limits because she knew beforehand what was doing when you didn't.

Geez
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #19
grahamcracker
Registered Member

Default why did I pay?

Why did I pay her? We all do what we have to do in order to make a living.

I am old school gentleman. I believe that a gentleman should never question a lady nor challenge the value of her company. All I did and would do again is smile, be courteous, not argue, fulfill my part of the obligation, be polite, and do not look back.

I hope that she reads this chain and sees that most of us think that a call was in order. As a gentlaman I will never divulge her name.
grahamcracker is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #20
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

You did a good thing by joining this sight and posting about your "bloody mess". you saved people from your unpleasant situation by making us aware.
Thank you
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamcracker View Post

I am old school gentleman. I believe that a gentleman should never question a lady nor challenge the value of her company. All I did and would do again is smile, be courteous, not argue, fulfill my part of the obligation, be polite, and do not look back.

I hope that she reads this chain and sees that most of us think that a call was in order. As a gentlaman I will never divulge her name.
She is not a lady IMO. A Lady serving BloodyMary's will always give you time to say ya or nay. And not taken a dime if you passed.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #22
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You are a sweet guy. Just sucks seeing anyone getting ripped off.You are very gracious about the whole situation.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:50 AM   #23
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You seem like a sweetheart and I am sorry this happened to you and that you didnt get to have the fun you wanted.

In my view: she really SHOULD have told you before hand that it was her time of the month. That would have been the kind and professional thing to do.

Health-wise: No one really knows for sure, provider or hobbyist who is clean or not as far as diseases go and thus the exact reason we use and should always use protection- however- it is common knowledge that STDs CAN still be transmitted even WITH protection and it would seem to ME that bleeding like this would carry an even higher risk of transferring something one doesnt want to catch. I am NOT at all saying this particular provider has something to be caught- but one can never be 100% sure of something like this.

Just my .02

KKA

Edit: Just wanted to add: I dont think you should have had to pay her fee. Business-wise: she did not disclose pertinent information to you and thus it is something you were not expecting. I think it goes under the same as false advertising. You were obviously expecting to reap the benefits of her full menu and were not able to because of this situation and therefore service unable to be rendered through NO fault of your own do not deserve to be compensated IMO. -KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:37 AM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Health-wise: No one really knows for sure, provider or hobbyist who is clean or not as far as diseases go and thus the exact reason we use and should always use protection- however- it is common knowledge that STDs CAN still be transmitted even WITH protection and it would seem to ME that bleeding like this would carry an even higher risk of transferring something one doesnt want to catch. I am NOT at all saying this particular provider has something to be caught- but one can never be 100% sure of something like this.
The risk of catching something from blood borne pathogens is always higher.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #25
makeuqueef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'm all about trying new things and diping into new rehlms, but this would NEVER be something I would want to be a part of and I would hope if I had a tentative appt with a provider and she found herself with an unpleasant visitor, I would hope she would let me know prior where I would cancel due to that but would not leave her off my list just because mother nature came calling. However, if she was in the know and let our appt go forth as planned and then I find out??? Never again and I wouldnt leave a dime!!
makeuqueef is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #26
benny9770
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Wow, I don't know if I would have been as gentlemanly as you. If she was a lady, some advance notice would have been nice so you could cancel or reschedule. I know I appreciate it when a provider let's me know aunt flo is in town.

Is she is a "Lady" then she is:
1. A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior.
2. a. A woman regarded as proper and virtuous.
b. A well-behaved young girl.

Considerate is letting you know.
benny9770 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #27
grahamcracker
Registered Member

Default I am getting over sensitive

OK maybe I am getting over sensitive to what happened but yesterday I emailed a provider and she suggested that we meet on the 21th (Sat). To be safe I said that just in case that does not work to please let me know when she is otherwise available and what her RED DAYS are. She told me that her period came on July 23-27 and will arrive 28 days later and so on and so on. Well if I do the math then the 20th is smack dab in the middle of her period. I don't care whether this was an oversight, I am not emailing her back.

Sponge, cup or whatever, please let us know. I know that it is personal but I would trust you a lot more if you are honest.
grahamcracker is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #28
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Quote:
OK maybe I am getting over sensitive to what happened but yesterday I emailed a provider and she suggested that we meet on the 21th (Sat). To be safe I said that just in case that does not work to please let me know when she is otherwise available and what her RED DAYS are. She told me that her period came on July 23-27 and will arrive 28 days later and so on and so on. Well if I do the math then the 20th is smack dab in the middle of her period. I don't care whether this was an oversight, I am not emailing her back.

Sponge, cup or whatever, please let us know. I know that it is personal but I would trust you a lot more if you are honest.
What the fuck??? You should not even be put in the position to sit there and figure out her cycle on a damned calendar. Oh my.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #29
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

IMO, this is ridiculous! I choose not to book appointments during that time, but I'm lucky enough that BC only allows it to happen 4 times a year. If a provider chooses to keep her schedule, then she should totally let you know that its there. Ugh. That is just awful that she waited until you got there to tell you. I would have walked completely. It was a surprise to you, but not one to her!

I've never tried a sponge or any other apparatus because I don't have sex during that time, but I would think it would soak up wetness too, no?
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #30
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I have been with ladies both providers and ex gfs when they were on there period or just starting. I had one provider bring extra supplies for after the date so we didnt do anything except a wonderful massage and soak in my jacuzzi lol.

I did not know to much of a bloody mess and yes they were hornier at the time which made the sex more intense.

I agree a phone call would be appropriate.

To me its a fact of life and personal decision but it does not bother nor gross me out. I have seen to much in my young life to be grossed out anymore.
Grizzly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women