Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
Marley's and Carrina's normal 30 min rates as posted on their websites are $150. I'm not counting specials. Darien's norm is below $150.
I don't pay attention to the sites, I guess. I send a PM that I want to see them, etc.

well except carrina, wont repeat with her but she has other satisfied clients and plenty of WK's to counter post anything negative that is said about her....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #17
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually neither. I was expecting her to be better looking. She looks really hot in her showcase pictures and guys who have reviewed her also stated that she's hot. Don't get me wrong. She was a really nice girl. Just didn't live up to expectations looks wise.
One person's hot is another's not-so-hot. as far as pics, its safe to assume that no one posts the most unflattering pic of the bunch. going 50% is a pretty good percentage.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

I will say that there are a couple of providers that I would like to PM to ask who takes their pics! I need that person to take a pic of me so I can put a new one up on my facebook page. I would look like I weigh 220lbs lol

sixx
Old 07-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
budman33
Valued Poster

Very true, but it has been discussed on this board hundreds of times, when the door opens you ALWAYS have the right to turn around and leave if she's not as hot as you expected, dreamed, etc. providers are YMMV and so can we be imo.

When were you disappointed? beginning, middle, or after?
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Sorry to read about your dissapointment,but found it informative. I have been considering her since joining eccie. Is it possible that you should enter with lower expectations. That might lower possibility of being dissapointed.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #21
isomilf69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

CK, baby gurl your extremely nice looking! Might I also add that you taste great too...
isomilf69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #22
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

to the OP, think of it as a tradeoff. Because of this site and its showcases, you decided to see the girl you are referring to. She turned out not that great and now you've helped others who were probably on the fence, like myself since I was always curious about her. It all balances out in the end. I'm sure you'll get saved the trouble from someone else too.

as for 30 minute sessions, I typically like them longer. I kinda want to get to know the person, but some chicks are too messed up to get to know, so 30 minutes are appropriate for those types.

I'd recommend 30 minutes primarily for BP girls or traveling types. I'd recommend hours for someone who seems like they would be really appreciative and good to you, hence someone you can invest in again with more visits and more time. If the lady can't appreciate you as a person or your money then she can eat a dick.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #23
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:

This is also the reason that I prefer 30 minute sessions with ladies that I've never met before. I'm curious to know, especially from the ladies that don't offer these sessions, why that is. Is it too costly( ie incall, gas, etc ... )? So not worth the effort?

Howdy, Folks!

Hmm...

As an aside, and this is just from what I've heard from other people since I've never done 30 minutes- basically the only thing that changes with a 30 minute appointment is the amount of money...most guys still leave around the 45 minute/hour mark. A few girls have mentioned that after they started offering 30 minutes they didn't get very many longer date requests because often the overnight date kinda guy has a bit of disdain for the 30 minute fellow and doesn't want to book a girl that has been essentially having a train ran on her by "cheap bastards" all week. There are still lots of potential clients that believe high rate= low volume and low rate=high volume.

I think the above pretty much sums it up, especially the section I bolded.

Thing is, if I were a provider and the session was for 30 minutes, then it shouldn't go over that.

If it did(or appeared it was going to), then I think it would be appropriate for the Hobbyist to be politely but firmly informed his time is up, and if he would like to continue the session, the full hour rate now will apply.

If done politely, the Hobbyist should(hopefully) either:

A. leave

B. pay for the extended time

If the Hobbyist does not opt for either A or B, then I would hope the provider would take steps to ensure the Hobbyist is never able to behave in this fashion ever again. He does us all a disservice.

Oh, and this sort of attitude may also have something to do with the lack of 30 minute sessions...

Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:30 AM   #24
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

I totally agree with what you've stated. I usually ask for 30 min with option to extend to 60 with girls that I meet for the first time. I'm not against hr sessions. Just want to be sure that we click before taking the hr plunge.

Your bolded text reminds me of bootcamp. Everybody gets punished because a few screwed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloney Pony View Post
Howdy, Folks!

Hmm...

As an aside, and this is just from what I've heard from other people since I've never done 30 minutes- basically the only thing that changes with a 30 minute appointment is the amount of money...most guys still leave around the 45 minute/hour mark. A few girls have mentioned that after they started offering 30 minutes they didn't get very many longer date requests because often the overnight date kinda guy has a bit of disdain for the 30 minute fellow and doesn't want to book a girl that has been essentially having a train ran on her by "cheap bastards" all week. There are still lots of potential clients that believe high rate= low volume and low rate=high volume.

I think the above pretty much sums it up, especially the section I bolded.

Thing is, if I were a provider and the session was for 30 minutes, then it shouldn't go over that.

If it did(or appeared it was going to), then I think it would be appropriate for the Hobbyist to be politely but firmly informed his time is up, and if he would like to continue the session, the full hour rate now will apply.

If done politely, the Hobbyist should(hopefully) either:

A. leave

B. pay for the extended time

If the Hobbyist does not opt for either A or B, then I would hope the provider would take steps to ensure the Hobbyist is never able to behave in this fashion ever again. He does us all a disservice.

Oh, and this sort of attitude may also have something to do with the lack of 30 minute sessions...

txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #25
AsianDream~LinhMai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83048
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer 30m because i think it better for some guy. Some guys dont need/want an hour to complete. So why pay for a hour? Save money.
AsianDream~LinhMai is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #26
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Introducing the 30 Minute Option

In light of this thread I have decided to offer 30 minute sessions during my upcoming trip to Austin.

I have not typically offered them in the past because I am not a clock watcher and am afraid a 30 minute session might turn me into one, but why not use Austin as trial city?

I do think it only courteous to let the provider know that there is a chance that you might want to extend the session for the full hour and if it runs over the 30 minutes, you have every intention on paying for the hour. It would alleviate pressure from the provider being the one watching the clock.

I also think that a 30 minute session might encourage a more passionate, concentrated time together and if you guys in the Hill Country prefer it, why the hell not... I'm just saying.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post

I also think that a 30 minute session might encourage a more passionate, concentrated time together and if you guys in the Hill Country prefer it, why the hell not... I'm just saying.
30 min sessions rule!

sixx
Old 07-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #28
Freefall60
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default 30 Minute Sessions

Wow, I had thought about making this same post myself - for the exact reasons. I have quite often made the initial commitment for an hour, then wished I had tested the waters with a 1/2 hour session instead. Lessons learned. As far as I am concerned a 1 hr session implies MSOG. Just my opinion.
Freefall60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #29
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

This used to be my biggest problem.

I guess I'm picky, but when I pay to see a provider, I hope they would look as good as the girls I normally date. That has not been the case for the most part. If you've been running 50%, you were luckier than I was. I would say I have been happy with about 20% of my sessions.

Now I interview before I shell out anything more than cost of coffee or a meal. While it can get tedious to go through interview after interview, it's been worth it.

I've never done 30 minute sessions, mainly because I don't think I can get a pop in that time slot.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post

I've never done 30 minute sessions, mainly because I don't think I can get a pop in that time slot.
Brag, brag, brag lol

sixx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women