Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59953
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2011, 06:02 AM   #16
NastyCanasta
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
If you go out after BCD time, isn't that missing the point of this thread?

OP was asking if other women offer meet & greet before BCD commitment so that the men know what they're getting into beforehand.

You're right, my bad.
NastyCanasta is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #17
PatronAnejo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27
Default YMMV with dinner dates

I enjoy spending social time with KLovve because she is interesting and fun. I think Topshelf Tess and some of the others would be the same. They are GFE+++. Others I have not clicked with at all.

As far as meet and greet with a first time client, I think a lot of the girls would worry that it would not lead to a paid session.

And seeing some of the girls getting ripped in the threads for less than stellar performance, being late, not looking like their photos; I think would most providers would hesitate to offer meet and greets.
PatronAnejo is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #18
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

rockerrick...look what i found:
http://eroticservices.cityvibe.com/e...ew&post=800861
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #19
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I love meet and greets. I wish more girls did it. I can see how some girls see it as a waste of time. But if the the girl sees it as a waste of time ,maybe I dont really want to see her. It shouldnt always be about the money.It should be fun also.
cheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #20
ztonk

Encounters: 21

For some ladies and guys, a "meet and greet" at a public venue would not be a safe or prudent idea.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #21
knotty man
Valued Poster

id prefer a "meat and greek". but thats just me
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #22
jimmers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What I would like is if after I schedule an appointment for a date with a provider is to have that provider offer a meet for coffee to just get rid of the initial jitters of both parties. I'm more of an infrequent type hobbyist (once a month type guy) and I would be much more apt to make an appointment if I thought I could meet the provider for 10-15 min before hand. No touching, just post meeting fantasy thoughts leading up to the actual date!
jimmers is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #23
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

The whole point of the meet and greet is so us guys can see what a provider looks like before deciding to drop a couple of hundred bucks on a session. You shouldn't have been expecting BCD time. I especially liked the gym meet and greet suggestion. If both parties are going to work out anyways, why not do it at the same gym, at the same time, and kill 2 birds with 1 stone? No wasted time there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
I have met a few gents this way, but most just wanted to meet and see what I look like in person. Still waiting for them to schedule for BCD fun.
So at this point, I have taken that option off my menu...

Too bad that a few spoil it for the bunch.

G. N
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #24
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmers View Post
What I would like is if after I schedule an appointment for a date with a provider is to have that provider offer a meet for coffee to just get rid of the initial jitters of both parties. I'm more of an infrequent type hobbyist (once a month type guy) and I would be much more apt to make an appointment if I thought I could meet the provider for 10-15 min before hand. No touching, just post meeting fantasy thoughts leading up to the actual date!
This is what I was thinking also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
The whole point of the meet and greet is so us guys can see what a provider looks like before deciding to drop a couple of hundred bucks on a session. You shouldn't have been expecting BCD time. I especially liked the gym meet and greet suggestion. If both parties are going to work out anyways, why not do it at the same gym, at the same time, and kill 2 birds with 1 stone? No wasted time there.
For me I wanted dinner or drinks,because I drive from Brenham. Also I wasn't wanting to judge provider as much as just connecting a little before sessions. I would do this with providers I know already just to catch up.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #25
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
I guess I do expect it when during our meet and greet time the guy is telling me he can't wait to knock boots with me. But thanks for your input. *smile and wink*

G.N
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #26
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
I guess I do expect it when during our meet and greet time the guy is telling me he can't wait to knock boots with me. But thanks for your input. *smile and wink*

G.N
I have to agree with Gen here. If you are going to do a meet and greet with a provider don't tell her you are going to see her. Just be straight up. If you are not interested, let her know at the end of the dinner or drinks. I have had 5 meet and greets with providers and had sessions right after 3 of those times. The non session ones were because the providers had no interest in seeing me BCD but did want to meet me in person. We actually had drinks and got sloppy drunk and had fun. It can be a positive experience if you are straight up with your intentions...

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
Nina Sparxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80256
My ECCIE Reviews

I have lunch date rates. I have met a few gents this way to "see how it goes." I also offer club rates. It has always worked out well for both parties.
Nina Sparxx is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:52 PM   #28
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if the Guy is single and I have no fear of cheaters big ass camera hitting me in the eye while I am eating my Soup. lol
No For real I am single in a New Town been here 5 months I would luv to go out to eat or Bowling or Darts anything fun before a masssge would be great as a provider already stated it is like a simulated date but no pressure of if your going to get to base 1 or two you know for sure your getting a hj with me..lol
Plus I am always up to be someones female to a swingers club.................lol
AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT WANT TO BE ON CHEATERS. That is a big fobia of mine that some dude is not covering his ass and all of a sudden I got them fucking cameras at my front door.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #29
knotty man
Valued Poster

majic, not tryin to be an ass .but, i see you dont do FS. my question is, exactly what do you plan on doing on these dates to the swingers clubs....spectate?
i mean do you plan on just givin hj's there while hes servicin other ladies. seems to me hj's are not in real high demand there when theres so many other ladies offerin fs and oral there. again ,not tryin to be an ass, just curious to what you think you may be offerin your "date"
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #30
bundy64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I have to agree with Gen here. If you are going to do a meet and greet with a provider don't tell her you are going to see her. Just be straight up. If you are not interested, let her know at the end of the dinner or drinks. I have had 5 meet and greets with providers and had sessions right after 3 of those times. The non session ones were because the providers had no interest in seeing me BCD but did want to meet me in person. We actually had drinks and got sloppy drunk and had fun. It can be a positive experience if you are straight up with your intentions...

sixx
bundy64 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women