Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47741
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2019, 04:10 PM   #16
RollieRollie
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

If anyone has info on Amp w TUMA pls pm me. I been trying to find one for longest, closest I gotten is finger around d ass from Oasis massage
RollieRollie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 04:11 PM   #17
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I wouldn't say that the AMPs have completely died, it's just harder to find the good ones.....but they are still out there.

One just needs to make the investment in time, patience and money to be rewarded.

They also have to enjoy the hunt.
There is just a few of us old school guys left willing to do it.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:24 PM   #18
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
So I take it the Houston scene is slowly dying out?
Are they closing up shop on all the places?
I drove down Westheimer and everything is almost completely gone or closed
Westheimer spas are pretty much gone. Cops have been pushing hard on them and the demand for shitty service isn't too high anymore after the oil bust. No need to drive on that road anymore and hunt for AMP action.
GiveToMe is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:30 PM   #19
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I get the impression the store front scene is fading due to high profile, but the activities are moving into more discrete locations. I figured the same with some of the high profile agencies. Eventually, it will return to word of mouth days (if you'll pardon the pun).
Store front is still around but they aren't doing 24/7 anymore and aren't concentrated in the hot spots where police can do damage (see Westheimer and 1960). You can still get FS from legit places but you have to be a regular and keep your mouth shut. Girls know who are talkers. Most of the guys that run their mouths in Eccie rarely get that kind of service from these mostly legit places. Even Chinatown brothels have dried up. Girls aren't coming to Houston. What remains are the old locals. Latin Agency girls are almost exclusively ourhome.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:46 PM   #20
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy32 View Post
Personally I would say it is already dead, buried, and filled the bellies of thousands of earthworms.

At the strip clubs you can get lap dances, so fucked up. I used to sling my DNA around like dollar bills at TGSOE and the lap dance (note singular) was solely used to negotiate the sucking and/or fucking that would lead to the aforementioned DNA slinging.

AMPS died for me the day M&N closed, and for everyone else shortly after. We were then left with the B team and damn if they got the job done half as well as Cindy, Tina, and Wendy (and Rose for literally every other mutherfucker on here but me for some reason). There have been some bright spots here and there, but they all die out like a candle caught in a jizz-storm. So now we have the C team, where praises are sung for any woman that is under 50, does more than a happy ending, and is remotely tollerable in appearance and aroma.

I think the Latin agencies are the one bright spot in this category (category being broadly defined by me as places where multiple ladies work in the same space). Don’t hold me to that, despite the fact that I love latinas as much as I love pussy, for some dumb fucking reason I have yet to try and get screened by an agency. So I only know the little I have learned when browsing that section on the forums as some type of punishment for being fucking stupid.

TLDR: Yes. Also, I should have probably led with that.
If you think getting stripper action is the bomb in Houston, then you are truly a loser. Go to strip clubs to bullshit, to drink, and to watch bored girls who can't legally get naked. Fuck that. Most of the strippers don't want to fuck you at all. They are hustling you. It's not fun spending 1000, 2000, and 3000 on wannabe whore if you can get more for less from a REAL HOOKER.

M & N was overrated. Houston Vietnamese are way too selective and crazy (see northside Vietnamese spas). Liz and Sandy completely outranked M & N which basically was a sweat shop for whores. That's the reason, girls didn't want to do it anymore, why M & N really died besides the shitty location. Vietnamese lost the spa market from the Chinese a long time ago. What really rattled the Houston spa market was the demise of 7 star. That was the beginning of the major crackdown on spas.

The guys praise the girls because what else are they going to do? Not see them or tell the truth that they are wasting their money on crap? Houston guys have to brag you know because they are little boys trying to be a man.

You couldn't get pass screening by the agency because you don't have any references. You are also probably too annoying for the typical agency girl. Off to GGT for you pal!

Latin agencies were not all that great too. Latin girls are fickle and nutty as fuck in Houston. Most are overworked and don't care for the typical Houston customer (always wanting bb and anal but not paying extra for it and always demanding pics to be taken). Immigration authorities really put the fear into the agencies because the face of the Latin/Mexican is the poster child for immigration reform. A lot of popular agencies split or left town after immigration and police did their raids. What you have now are remnants of past glory and a few locals banning together and calling it an agency.

Safe hobbying is with the independent. Too bad there are more white women working as indies and not enough minorities.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:57 PM   #21
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I wouldn't say that the AMPs have completely died, it's just harder to find the good ones.....but they are still out there.

One just needs to make the investment in time, patience and money to be rewarded.

They also have to enjoy the hunt.
That's the only real reason to do the AMP scene, THE HUNT. There aren't any real rewards besides that. AMP girls don't offer better service or longer service. Most lie about their age (they are not young but are old or aging). Most don't engage in unsafe practices like bbbj or bbfs or greek. Most don't kiss. Lost time is lost opportunity with a guarantee like an indie with page after page of yes reviews. Who has the patience to drive in Houston's long roads just to get to a spa that totally sucks and rips you off which means wasted money? It's all about the hunt and having the spidey sense to know which place is a yes or a no. You have to have that feeling. Either you have it or you don't. It's almost a curse. Most spa guys don't have it in them to do this. You have to be driven to do it. Most spa guys just want cheap convenient sex. Most don't even really like Asian women. They want easy. Houston isn't easy.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:06 AM   #22
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy32 View Post
I do agree with you there there is still fun to be had if you hunt for it, I was primarily addressing the demise of the grocery stores. I have always enjoyed finding hidden gems, but if things didn’t work out I always had the well known pot at the end of the rainbow to fall back on (side note, let’s see how many metaphors I can mix up and otherwise destroy on this almost assuredly excessively long response.). One thing I have found interesting, Bedpage seems to be producing a higher level of talent than Backpage ever did. Also, that metaphor thing kind of fizzled out, I’m sure I can draw an analogy there, it if I had the energy to do that I would have finished the metaphor thing.

TLDR: Reading this post is probably a waste of time, skip it IMO.
bedpage is the new backpage. Same crap shit. It's not that they are yielding higher talent but are getting better liars to vouch for them in Eccie. Most of the bedpage reviews are for those Latin chicks. However if she isn't agency or an expensive indie with plenty of good reviews under her belt, she is crap or ymmv.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:10 AM   #23
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinluvr465 View Post
The girls are less likely to give up the booty on their first go around with you due to the high number of busts lately. As tbone said, you have to be willing to invest the time...and money...to find the hidden treasure. Not much low hanging fruit left in h-town.
It's best to invest the time on finding new places that lean heavily on the extras side of business rather than throwing money at the same girl that promises to do more for you next time around. That's completely hustle. You have to remember that Houston women think you guys are pussies and expect you to submit to them and most of you do which we call white knights or pussy whipped types. If she doesn't at least give you a bj the first time around, fuck it move on unless you really need that massage or don't mind testing the water which probably means old man syndrome. Either a girl likes you or she doesn't. A girl who likes you will do shit for you. The rest is a hustle. It doesn't matter how nice you are to her. She knows whether or not she wants to fuck you right from the beginning.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:56 AM   #24
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

LOFoookingL
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:07 AM   #25
Effigy!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Jeeeez. And I thought nobody did coke anymore.
Effigy! is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:03 AM   #26
Bratzdoll
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveToMe View Post
That's the only real reason to do the AMP scene, THE HUNT. There aren't any real rewards besides that. AMP girls don't offer better service or longer service. Most lie about their age (they are not young but are old or aging). Most don't engage in unsafe practices like bbbj or bbfs or greek. Most don't kiss. Lost time is lost opportunity with a guarantee like an indie with page after page of yes reviews. Who has the patience to drive in Houston's long roads just to get to a spa that totally sucks and rips you off which means wasted money? It's all about the hunt and having the spidey sense to know which place is a yes or a no. You have to have that feeling. Either you have it or you don't. It's almost a curse. Most spa guys don't have it in them to do this. You have to be driven to do it. Most spa guys just want cheap convenient sex. Most don't even really like Asian women. They want easy. Houston isn't easy.
Yes, ever since SESTA/FOSTA and the demise of Backpage, I went back to how I did things before the Internet: THE HUNT. Both spas and street action. After all these years I have that spidey sense. That feeling. But I started back in the 1980s when things were MUCH easier, so the process of everything getting hidden has been gradual over many years of practice for me. I have also talked to attorneys and providers about the law, and researched the law online as well, and have some sense of the nuances and subtleties and exceptions. I also contribute to SWOPUSA and Woodhull and amnesty.org for their work on decriminalizing the hobby. I feel for the young hobbyist today who has no spidey sense, no feeling, how much harder it would be to learn today, at least here in Houston. His best hope is by some political or judicial twist maybe the hobby might get decriminalized. Or he might gain the means to travel to happier hunting grounds around the world. Otherwise he may just have to live with monogamy once he gets too old to have civilian babes falling all over him. Heck, I learned "game" (pickup), but getting laid by hot civilians dropped off dramatically in both quality and quantity anyway after I turned 50, and I am fairly good looking. So I "need" the hobby. I know I am hardcore, and no longer a "nice" person, but free from worrying about getting dates, or being attractive, or even caring whether women like or want me at all. Fortunately, I do not need as often as when I was younger, and all that "game" knowledge has been invaluable in dealing with providers - they are still women, after all.
I keep my eyes open for new massage places, add to my list, so can visit when ready. Even places that reviewers on here indicate are nfs. And not too often, because life is busy.
I cannot take erection pills because of heart condition, but am too old to come from HJ alone or when wearing a hat. So I am on PrEP to prevent HIV. And get tested quarterly or more often.
When I visit a spa, I first drive around the back and side, look for any sign of trouble.
If clear, I park next door or on the street. Never at the spa's own lot. I do this because I have been warned in the past. I do not return to any place I spotted trouble for at least a year. I regularly check eccie and elsewhere for warnings - as a red-blooded American I cherish my freedom and safety.
Once inside, I never initiate, I always wait for the provider to make the first move during the massage. I practice 100% affirmative consent. (same as when dating.) Period. Once she makes the first move, I tell her exactly what I want. If she makes no move (or refuses the service I want), I give an nfs tip at the end and leave, and go to another spa. I find indy providers more frustrating because of how much time the scheduling, flaking, and rescheduling takes. Although, at some spas I visit regularly the mamasan asked me to text them to confirm that the providers that do what I want are available before I head over. Incidentally, at these spas the mamasan also did the session with me once and afterwards had an extended conversation with me; I could see she was trying to decide how to handle me, given my particular service needs!
When I visited Japan and the Philippines 2 years ago, I discovered the best service came from girls who expected tip at the end, not before providing service. I have since noticed that this is true EVERYWHERE, including here at home. Although JP and PI are on another level service wise versus anywhere in USA, even Dallas - PI in particular made me feel 30 years younger while I was there!
2019 I have been lucky in Houston, getting mostly young hot providers, sometimes GILFs with more rules but generally good service, sometimes nothing but massage. And, no, most will not DFK, although I found a couple who will. Yes, fs often gets offered only on my second or third visit, rather than first. Some places some girls fs others not, but as they get to know me we build a relationship over multiple visits they tell me who will and who will not do what I want. Fortunately, I love massage, and I also love Asians and Latinas, so happy regardless. And no, I do not want these places to get shut down, so I never out these spas, either on message boards or to each other, since most are near where I live, and actually have female customers and couples that seem to have no idea what "else" is offered, and I believe spas are not above turning in their competition. So on 2nd and later visits I can always truthfully answer the "who have you seen here before" question with one of their own, not the competition. I suspect most eccie reviews are of places the reviewer does not care if they return to! What is interesting, is since going back to the old ways (with much more experience now then when I was there decades ago), I am now getting much better service in Houston (and other places in USA, even some small towns) and a greater variety of looks and body types and service style than when I was relying primarily on the Internet to find spas. No, not as good as Japan or the Philippines, although I had one stand-out experience in Houston in January 2019 - a spa girl who gave me sensations I had never had before - for the first time since my PI trip. I believe that more of the more attractive girls are now giving better service to customers like me that they trust to keep quiet, since they know that not all hobbyists fully "get" how important that is in the current climate, at least in Houston.
Bratzdoll is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:40 AM   #27
genradjim
Valued Poster

once I farted while she she was doing tuma... think she enjoyed my Mexican lunch...
genradjim is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:38 AM   #28
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratzdoll View Post
Yes, ever since SESTA/FOSTA and the demise of Backpage, I went back to how I did things before the Internet: THE HUNT. Both spas and street action. After all these years I have that spidey sense. That feeling. But I started back in the 1980s when things were MUCH easier, so the process of everything getting hidden has been gradual over many years of practice for me. I have also talked to attorneys and providers about the law, and researched the law online as well, and have some sense of the nuances and subtleties and exceptions. I also contribute to SWOPUSA and Woodhull and amnesty.org for their work on decriminalizing the hobby. I feel for the young hobbyist today who has no spidey sense, no feeling, how much harder it would be to learn today, at least here in Houston. His best hope is by some political or judicial twist maybe the hobby might get decriminalized. Or he might gain the means to travel to happier hunting grounds around the world. Otherwise he may just have to live with monogamy once he gets too old to have civilian babes falling all over him. Heck, I learned "game" (pickup), but getting laid by hot civilians dropped off dramatically in both quality and quantity anyway after I turned 50, and I am fairly good looking. So I "need" the hobby. I know I am hardcore, and no longer a "nice" person, but free from worrying about getting dates, or being attractive, or even caring whether women like or want me at all. Fortunately, I do not need as often as when I was younger, and all that "game" knowledge has been invaluable in dealing with providers - they are still women, after all.
I keep my eyes open for new massage places, add to my list, so can visit when ready. Even places that reviewers on here indicate are nfs. And not too often, because life is busy.
I cannot take erection pills because of heart condition, but am too old to come from HJ alone or when wearing a hat. So I am on PrEP to prevent HIV. And get tested quarterly or more often.
When I visit a spa, I first drive around the back and side, look for any sign of trouble.
If clear, I park next door or on the street. Never at the spa's own lot. I do this because I have been warned in the past. I do not return to any place I spotted trouble for at least a year. I regularly check eccie and elsewhere for warnings - as a red-blooded American I cherish my freedom and safety.
Once inside, I never initiate, I always wait for the provider to make the first move during the massage. I practice 100% affirmative consent. (same as when dating.) Period. Once she makes the first move, I tell her exactly what I want. If she makes no move (or refuses the service I want), I give an nfs tip at the end and leave, and go to another spa. I find indy providers more frustrating because of how much time the scheduling, flaking, and rescheduling takes. Although, at some spas I visit regularly the mamasan asked me to text them to confirm that the providers that do what I want are available before I head over. Incidentally, at these spas the mamasan also did the session with me once and afterwards had an extended conversation with me; I could see she was trying to decide how to handle me, given my particular service needs!
When I visited Japan and the Philippines 2 years ago, I discovered the best service came from girls who expected tip at the end, not before providing service. I have since noticed that this is true EVERYWHERE, including here at home. Although JP and PI are on another level service wise versus anywhere in USA, even Dallas - PI in particular made me feel 30 years younger while I was there!
2019 I have been lucky in Houston, getting mostly young hot providers, sometimes GILFs with more rules but generally good service, sometimes nothing but massage. And, no, most will not DFK, although I found a couple who will. Yes, fs often gets offered only on my second or third visit, rather than first. Some places some girls fs others not, but as they get to know me we build a relationship over multiple visits they tell me who will and who will not do what I want. Fortunately, I love massage, and I also love Asians and Latinas, so happy regardless. And no, I do not want these places to get shut down, so I never out these spas, either on message boards or to each other, since most are near where I live, and actually have female customers and couples that seem to have no idea what "else" is offered, and I believe spas are not above turning in their competition. So on 2nd and later visits I can always truthfully answer the "who have you seen here before" question with one of their own, not the competition. I suspect most eccie reviews are of places the reviewer does not care if they return to! What is interesting, is since going back to the old ways (with much more experience now then when I was there decades ago), I am now getting much better service in Houston (and other places in USA, even some small towns) and a greater variety of looks and body types and service style than when I was relying primarily on the Internet to find spas. No, not as good as Japan or the Philippines, although I had one stand-out experience in Houston in January 2019 - a spa girl who gave me sensations I had never had before - for the first time since my PI trip. I believe that more of the more attractive girls are now giving better service to customers like me that they trust to keep quiet, since they know that not all hobbyists fully "get" how important that is in the current climate, at least in Houston.
I refuse to read your dribble. You are full of shit. You have no spidey sense but the diarrhea of the mouth.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:37 AM   #29
Bratzdoll
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveToMe View Post
I refuse to read your dribble. You are full of shit. You have no spidey sense but the diarrhea of the mouth.
Let's break down what YOU had to say, GiveToMe:

1) "It's best to invest the time on finding new places that lean heavily on the extras side of business rather than throwing money at the same girl that promises to do more for you next time around. That's completely hustle."

Agreed.

2) "You have to remember that Houston women think you guys are pussies and expect you to submit to them and most of you do which we call white knights or pussy whipped types."

I ALWAYS negotiate for what exactly I want, in detail. If I don't get it, I get dressed and walk away.

3) "If she doesn't at least give you a bj the first time around, fuck it move on unless you really need that massage or don't mind testing the water which probably means old man syndrome."

I can never get enough massage. I get everything I want, or else I pass. And, by the way, I am an old man.

4) "Either a girl likes you or she doesn't."

I don't need the girl to like me. I just need for her to do what I want.

5) "A girl who likes you will do shit for you."

So will a girl who despises you (or thinks you're a pussy), if you have something she wants. A number of girls who like me refuse to do what I want because I will not "commit" or get married.

6) "The rest is a hustle. It doesn't matter how nice you are to her.

Agreed.

7) "She knows whether or not she wants to fuck you right from the beginning."

Yes, but she will still follow her work procedure to protect herself and you.
Bratzdoll is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #30
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratzdoll View Post
Let's break down what YOU had to say, GiveToMe:

1) "It's best to invest the time on finding new places that lean heavily on the extras side of business rather than throwing money at the same girl that promises to do more for you next time around. That's completely hustle."

Agreed.

2) "You have to remember that Houston women think you guys are pussies and expect you to submit to them and most of you do which we call white knights or pussy whipped types."

I ALWAYS negotiate for what exactly I want, in detail. If I don't get it, I get dressed and walk away.

3) "If she doesn't at least give you a bj the first time around, fuck it move on unless you really need that massage or don't mind testing the water which probably means old man syndrome."

I can never get enough massage. I get everything I want, or else I pass. And, by the way, I am an old man.

4) "Either a girl likes you or she doesn't."

I don't need the girl to like me. I just need for her to do what I want.

5) "A girl who likes you will do shit for you."

So will a girl who despises you (or thinks you're a pussy), if you have something she wants. A number of girls who like me refuse to do what I want because I will not "commit" or get married.

6) "The rest is a hustle. It doesn't matter how nice you are to her.

Agreed.

7) "She knows whether or not she wants to fuck you right from the beginning."

Yes, but she will still follow her work procedure to protect herself and you.
Boy you are a stupid fuck.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women