Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...res-our-values

Democratic Congressman Danny Davis accepts an award from the Communist Party USA in Chicago. Eight years ago this congressman was introduced by Barack Obama who told his audience that Davis shares Obama's views on the world. Birds of a feather...are communists apparently.
Obama is a communist. He's been surrounded by communists his whole life. His mother, father, grandfather, childhood mentor and pastor are all communists. Obama held his first political fund raiser in the home of a communist (Bill Ayres). Obama's so called religion is liberation theology. Liberation theology is communism disguised as Christianity.

Valerie Jarrett, by all accounts, is Obama's most trusted advisor and best friend of both Barack and Michelle. Valerie Jarrett personally selected Van Jones, also a communist, as the so called green czar. Van Jones was forced to resign after video tapes came out which revealed that he was a communist and a black nationalist. Valerie Jarrett's father in law Vernon Jarrett was a member of the Communist Party USA in Chicago. He was friends with Obama's childhood mentor Frank Marshall Davis, also a member of CPUSA. Frank Marshall Davis moved from Chicago to Hawaii in order to organize the communist party there.

Imagine if we had a Republican president who was surrounded by Klan members. Does anyone think he would get the benefit of the doubt regarding his relationship to the Klan?

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/...mmunist-youth/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

thats nice joe
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

thanks for playing COG

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
thats nice joe
Should I assume that you are ok with having a communist for president? If so, please make a case for that being a good thing for the country. This is not a joke. Some of us actually love America and don't want to see it destroyed.

Brevity isn't always the soul of wit; sometimes its just laziness.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I cant say its wrong and you cant say its right

get it now?

no Fn credibility

The End
Exactly like "Game Change"!

get it now?

no Fn credibility

The End
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:56 AM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

I think the article is substantially correct in regard to the congressman's connections with the communist party, among other things.

And? You guys living in the last century who still get all wound up with the cold-war rhetoric always amuse me. The Commies are gonna get ya!! Absurd.

The idea that Obama is a communist is ridiculous. The repuke mouth-breathers all think that anybody who is a democrat is a communist. Meaningless mischaracterization.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I think the article is substantially correct in regard to the congressman's connections with the communist party, among other things.

And? You guys living in the last century who still get all wound up with the cold-war rhetoric always amuse me. The Commies are gonna get ya!! Absurd.

The idea that Obama is a communist is ridiculous. The repuke mouth-breathers all think that anybody who is a democrat is a communist. Meaningless mischaracterization.
People that deny that Obama is a communist after being presented with overwhelming evidence remind me of the Monty Python sketch where John Cleese trys to return a dead parrot to the pet shop and the pet shop owner pretends its not dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE
Old 03-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
And? You guys living in the last century who still get all wound up with the cold-war rhetoric always amuse me.
There is no doubt you are easily "amused"; you still giggle when you fart in public.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CBJ7. you are correct that later testimony can't be trusted, but that doesn't mean later testimony is a lie. All I asked you was if it was true. You chose to ignore that. As usual. Ask for substance, and you get fluff. You're a fluffer. LOL! (I just got that, it's pretty funny.)
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
CBJ7. you are correct that later testimony can't be trusted, but that doesn't mean later testimony is a lie. All I asked you was if it was true. You chose to ignore that. As usual. Ask for substance, and you get fluff. You're a fluffer. LOL! (I just got that, it's pretty funny.)
goddamnit COF I answered that question early in the thread

ok, one more time, and I'll go real s-l-o-w

I cant prove its false and you cant prove its 100% true.

pay attention COF, I'll say it ONE more time

this makes THREE

I cant prove its false

~~~~~~~~~~~~

write that down and study for the rest of the week ..., pop quiz Friday 830 am sharp
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok. Thanks, CBJ7, you can't prove it's false. That's all you had to say. Can anyone prove it's false?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok. Thanks, CBJ7, you can't prove it's false. That's all you had to say. Can anyone prove it's false?

I know and I said that

which brings us back to this

CBJ7. you are correct that later testimony can't be trusted

I know thats why I dont trust Beerfart and my original comment on the freakin thread, least we mention he was a hostile witness.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Give it up, CBJ7. Either it's true or not, regardless of Breitbart's history. As soon as someone proves it false, we will tell your nurse to wake you.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

rant rant rant yammer yammer yammer

wtf wrong with you COF, did you take an IB pill or what?

LMTAO

go play with the dust particles floating in the sun rays by the window
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Brditbart story is well documented, detailed and very beliveable.so far none of the Obsmazombied have offered up any counter set of facts, nor they have punched any holes on the Breitbsrt story......it stands uncontested except for juvenile jabs by the Obama-possessed.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women