Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60175
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47665
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #16
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Why should the welfare scum be allowed to buy donuts and ice cream on our dime?
Welfare scum? You mean like Romney's Mexican born daddy?

Or maybe the Mormon private welfare system? Is that what you are talking about Marshall?

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...em.html?pg=all

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...em-3168966.php
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wonder if they'll have crematoriums at the FEMA camps. Whatever you do, avoid the showers! I'm sure the guards will be unionized, probably TSA workers.
Not only is that an ignorant comment, it's hateful and totally anti-American. Almost like Barbara Bush's statement after visiting the refugees in the Astrodome after Katrina.

Do you know anybody who MIGHT have been JD's most poignant picture? Do you know anybody who might have been in line to take one of those showers ... do YOU shower, son?

I'd like to see anything that you (or any of your bellyaching cadre of whinebots) have done to benefit this country, protect its freedom or improve the condition of ANY class (including the hookers on this board... no reviews. No pussy talk, just talk by pussies and complaining about American while sitting behind a rent-to-own computer, no doubt powered by stolen electricity.)

You, sir, are the parasite.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #18
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default LIBERALS ARE LETTING THE CHILDREN GO HUNGRY!!!!!! EXTERMINATE THE LIBERAL FILTH NOW!!!!! DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Sounds like there is plenty of food.

School lunch calorie limits leave bitter taste with some Kansas students
Suzanne Perez Tobias The Wichita Eagle

Some Kansas students and at least one dozen political leader say new school lunch guidelines aimed at limiting calories and encouraging good nutrition are having an unintended consequence:
Hungry kids.
“Here we are in the Wheat State … and I’ve heard some very sad stories recently about school lunches,” said Rep. Tim Huelskamp, R-Fowler.
One was from Wallace County High School in Sharon Springs, where students and teachers created a YouTube parody, “We Are Hungry,” that blasts the new calorie guidelines:
Give me some seconds, I,
I need to get some food today
My friends are at the corner store
Getting junk so they don’t waste away …
The video, based on the Fun. hit “We Are Young,” shows students staring woefully at lunch trays, stuffing lockers with junk food, collapsing during volleyball practice and crawling on the ground in exhaustion.
“There’s just not enough” food, said 16-year-old Callahan Grund, a football player and star of the video. By Friday it had garnered 48,000 views – more than 62 times the population of Sharon Springs, a farming town not far from the Colorado border.
“When you have chores in the morning and football practice after school, you need energy. … This doesn’t cut it,” Grund said.
The major sticking point: a new federal rule that sets calorie maximums for school lunches — 650 calories for elementary-schoolers, 700 for middle-schoolers and 850 for high-schoolers.
Protesters in Kansas and elsewhere say 850 calories isn’t enough for some high-schoolers, particularly athletes who can burn calories by the thousands.
“For the most part, we feel the new guidelines and menus are being well-received.”
Brown-bag protests
The new guidelines — the first major overhaul of school meals in 15 years — also require cafeterias to serve less fat and sodium and more fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Linda O’Connor, an English teacher at Wallace County High School, penned the “We Are Hungry” parody after a colleague, Brenda Kirkham, posted a photo of her school lunch on Facebook and sparked dozens of outraged comments.
The lunch included one cheese-stuffed bread stick, a small dollop of marinara sauce, three apple slices and some raw spinach. Kirkham supplemented the lunch with items from a salad bar, including cubes of ham, bacon bits and dressing, which were available only to teachers.
“I asked why the sauce had no meat and I was informed that due to the breadsticks containing cheese, the meat would put us over the guidelines for protein,” Kirkham wrote.
“Now think of a high school boy who works out at least three hours a day, not including farm work. … I’m furious. The ‘cheese’ inside the breadstick is approximately three bites. This is ridiculous.”
In past weeks, students in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and St. Mark’s school near Colwich have organized brown-bag protests, packing their own lunches instead of buying school meals.
Huelskamp and Rep. Steve King, a Republican from Iowa, have introduced a bill that would repeal the calorie maximums imposed by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which won congressional approval in 2010.
Huelskamp said the new lunch guidelines are “a perfect example of what is wrong with government: misguided inputs, tremendous waste and unaccomplished goals.”
He also opposes rules that require students to take servings of a fruit or vegetable at lunch, regardless of whether they plan to eat it.
“If every member of Congress would actually go into a school cafeteria and take a look at the trash can, they’d see that what sounds good on paper doesn’t always work out like you think,” Huelskamp said.
Planning other meals
Vicki Hoffman, director of nutrition services for Wichita schools, said reaction to the new lunches so far has been mostly positive.
Wichita schools cut down on waste by setting up “share tables,” where students can leave items such as bananas, oranges or packaged foods they don’t want.
“There’s still some waste, but not as bad as we might have expected,” she said. “We’re also seeing kids eat things they might not have eaten before.”
Johnson, the state official, said claims that school lunches don’t provide enough food to keep high school athletes energized through practice are unfair and misguided.
“It’s one meal. It is designed to meet the nutrient needs of an average student of that age group, but it’s never going to meet the needs of students who burn far more calories,” Johnson said.
“We need to encourage breakfasts at home or at school. We need to encourage students to take all of the items at lunch and then to plan for after-school activities by packing a healthy snack.”
School districts that once financed bigger lunches could continue to offer extra food and comply with the calorie restrictions by establishing an afternoon snack program, Johnson said.
Parents of athletes and other active children should make sure they have a healthy snack between school and practice, Johnson said.
“The guidelines don’t say this is the only food a student should have all day,” she said. “We know from research that it is much better to have six small meals and snacks during the day as opposed to a lot of food at one time.”
Sam Eckels, a sophomore at Northeast Magnet High School in Wichita, said his school lunch portions — one recent day it was steak fingers, mashed potatoes with gravy, peas and applesauce — are adequate. But he packs fruit snacks and a sports drink to keep him going through after-school basketball conditioning at East High.
“The lunches are pretty good,” he said last week. “I don’t see any difference from last year.”
Kirkham, the Sharon Springs teacher, said she has started letting students eat snacks during her afternoon classes, even in art.
“I have quite a few football guys come in here, and I’m like, ‘Hurry up and eat so it doesn’t get on your project,’ ” she said. “I mean, they’re starving.
“This isn’t about some spoiled kids who want too much food.”
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #19
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not only is that an ignorant comment, it's hateful and totally anti-American.

Anti-American? How can that be? FDR set up internment camps for US citizens and the liberal Supreme Court said it was constitutional. You're not trying to say FDR was un-American, are you?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Laura Bush doesn't have simian-esce features..........you're just being rude to Laura Bush because she said you weren't so hot in the sack........
THIS RACIST SHIT PROBABLY OUGHT TO COME TO A GRINDING HALT RIGHT NOW. Simian-esce (sic) feature? WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT? SAY IT!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #21
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
THIS RACIST SHIT PROBABLY OUGHT TO COME TO A GRINDING HALT RIGHT NOW. Simian-esce (sic) feature? WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT? SAY IT!

Oh jeez!.........please.....don't you remember how the libtards were showing how George Bush's expressions were simian-esce by showing his expressions compared to a chimps expressions? Just playing off of that. What did you think I was implying? Were you projecting again?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anti-American? How can that be? FDR set up internment camps for US citizens and the liberal Supreme Court said it was constitutional. You're not trying to say FDR was un-American, are you?
I wouldn't call FDR un-American, but I think a large portion of your fellow wingnuts would.

If you can't tell the difference between then and now, then you're stupider than you are ignorant.

But I think you've probably got half the race-hate market cornered.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh jeez!.........please.....don't you remember how the libtards were showing how George Bush's expressions were simian-esce by showing his expressions compared to a chimps expressions? Just playing off of that. What did you think I was implying? Were you projecting again?
I think we ALL know what you're implying, bubba.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #24
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
But I think you've probably got half the race-hate market cornered.

I'm not a liberal. It's the liberals who hate black people. It's the liberals who think black people are genetically inferior to white people. Everyday liberals destroy the lives of black people a little more.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #25
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I'm not a liberal. It's the liberals who hate black people. It's the liberals who think black people are genetically inferior to white people. Everyday liberals destroy the lives of black people a little more.
Like you would know the first thing about black people Marshall.

Oh and btw, most people who are on Welfare...ARE WHITE. Like Willards daddy was. He was on welfare for a year!

Racist, Ignorant, Republican. Typical

Way to go Marshall the sock puppet.

Do the mods know yet?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #26
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think we ALL know what you're implying, bubba.

I have no idea.....you're the one talking about it, so whatever it is, you must be thinking about it. Whatever it is, it must make sense to you. You got racist ideas running through your head but you don't want to express them publicly.

This is like you're Odumbo and I'm Bill Clinton.....you're trying to play the race card on me. That is disgusting.......
Old 09-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're the man, Humpty.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #28
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default my bad...............

"they're", not "their"

"simian-esque", not "simian-esce"

My apologies for falling below my exceptional ChoomCzar-esque standards.....
Old 09-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are all these retired military leaders liberals?

Quote:
Since the liberals are so keen on controlling what other people's children eat,

Several hundred retired military leaders are raising red flags about childhood obesity in the USA and its impact on finding qualified recruits. They want junk food to be booted out of schools.
http://www.usatoday.com/NEWS/usaedit...hools_ST_U.htm
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We'd be better off getting government out of schools.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women