Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162689
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453231
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36098
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2016, 04:06 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
I was thinking of buying some land in South America and building a home there in Mexico, like Guatemala.
Did your mother get bitten by a South American mosquito? IJA
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 11:51 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You've got class, LexusLoser. All of it low, but you've got class. Why not watch the video and learn something?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:51 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

He is unteachable.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:14 AM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I did some research and the largest concentration of expats right now are in Puerta Vallarta. It's 43 percent cheaper to live there. Look on craigslist at the places you can get just blocks from their beautiful beaches. Also, Cuenca, Equator is another place expats are flocking to. I could not believe the lavish apartments you can rent there for $450 a month (brand new) with gorgeous views of the mountains. The weather is gorgeous all year round at about 70 degrees average. Both countries have cheap medical care, much cheaper than the U.S. Food is cheaper and grown locally. They do have a Walmart in Puerto Vallarta. You can buy fresh caught seafood daily and locally grown vegetables and fruits from local markets and vendors. The only thing in Puerta Vallarta that is a little more expensive is clothing. I was thinking of making and selling clothing there, since I love to sew. I'm pretty sure that's where I'm going. Most expats get a 4 year residency visa. Also, cars are cheaper in Puerta Vallarta. They have a Toyota dealership there and I found out you can buy a brand new Toyota for $9,000!!!
A stripped down Toyota is only worth 9 grand!

Does it have a catalytic converter, or are you going to pollute the air down there?

However, I encourage you and all the liberals to go down there. I hope you enjoy it!

BTW, how is the hobby there?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:06 AM   #20
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Sue is hot and smart. If she were anywhere nearby, I'd get that room!
Thanks, CuteOldGuy. We can be "Cyber Love Birds". . .lol! Maybe when I get my place in Puerto Vallarta, I'll get in touch. I didn't realize Mexico was in North America! So be it. It's still beautiful and a lot cheaper. I was also thinking about Puerto Rico, because I like the Caribbean Ocean better. I did find some houses in Jamaica that were pretty reasonable. Also, some apartments in Costa Rica. There are some places in the Greek Isles that are beautiful, but more expensive.

Also, I was thinking of just traveling to different cities for awhile like Amsterdam. They have pubs there where you can just go in, buy 420, smoke and socialize!
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:30 AM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Thanks, CuteOldGuy. We can be "Cyber Love Birds". . .lol! Maybe when I get my place in Puerto Vallarta, I'll get in touch. I didn't realize Mexico was in North America! So be it. It's still beautiful and a lot cheaper. I was also thinking about Puerto Rico, because I like the Caribbean Ocean better. I did find some houses in Jamaica that were pretty reasonable. Also, some apartments in Costa Rica. There are some places in the Greek Isles that are beautiful, but more expensive.

Also, I was thinking of just traveling to different cities for awhile like Amsterdam. They have pubs there where you can just go in, buy 420, smoke and socialize!

so what's your big grip on capitalism sweatpea? btw capitalism as a model of economics has nothing to do with central banks. just thought i'd make that clear for ya sweatpea .. again.

so you work the biz, make enough to go to South America and retire. in less time than a "real" job. that's capitalism for ya sweatpea. stop bashing it, it's your retirement.

the central bank thing, different issue. don't confuse them as wed at the hip.
the 1913 Fed Reserve act was nothing short of selling the nation to a private banking cartel. the best and worst of American political deal making.

you should know in all your vast research sweatpea, that a central bank was a controversial issue starting with the founding fathers yeah? not much middle ground. Jefferson for one was adamantly opposed. too much possibility of it becoming like the Bank of England.

Thomas Jefferson:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

that unfortunately .. is exactly what eventually happened. Wilson realized it .. albeit too late ..

Woodrow Wilson after creating the Federal Reserve said

Posted on October 26, 2006 by Dewayne Mikkelson
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
~ Woodrow Wilson

lol and the MSM called Ron Paul a lunatic for years for railing against this. ahahahaha.

he, Jefferson and Wilson (after the fact) were right.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:36 PM   #22
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so what's your big grip on capitalism sweatpea? btw capitalism as a model of economics has nothing to do with central banks. just thought i'd make that clear for ya sweatpea .. again.

so you work the biz, make enough to go to South America and retire. in less time than a "real" job. that's capitalism for ya sweatpea. stop bashing it, it's your retirement.

the central bank thing, different issue. don't confuse them as wed at the hip.
the 1913 Fed Reserve act was nothing short of selling the nation to a private banking cartel. the best and worst of American political deal making.

you should know in all your vast research sweatpea, that a central bank was a controversial issue starting with the founding fathers yeah? not much middle ground. Jefferson for one was adamantly opposed. too much possibility of it becoming like the Bank of England.

Thomas Jefferson:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

that unfortunately .. is exactly what eventually happened. Wilson realized it .. albeit too late ..

Woodrow Wilson after creating the Federal Reserve said

Posted on October 26, 2006 by Dewayne Mikkelson
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
~ Woodrow Wilson

lol and the MSM called Ron Paul a lunatic for years for railing against this. ahahahaha.

he, Jefferson and Wilson (after the fact) were right.

I, agree, Woodrow Willson was right. I am talking about the banks of today and what they have been allowed to get away with. You still haven't watched the Four Horsemen. Most Americans were against the big bank bailout and yet the government allowed it. Yep, 70 percent of Americans were against it! Kennedy wanted to bring back the greenback dollar, and boot the Fiat system, if I recall. Think that is one reason he was assassinated. Will have to check my facts on this one. At one time, we had gold to back all the currency in the U.S. treasury. Now our system is based mostly on debt. Hence, the fall of the U.S. currency. See link below:

http://www.hermes-press.com/frs1.htm
Old 06-29-2016, 01:41 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I, agree, Woodrow Willson was right. I am talking about the banks of today and what they have been allowed to get away with. You still haven't watched the Four Horsemen. Most Americans were against the big bank bailout and yet the government allowed it. Yep, 70 percent of Americans were against it! Kennedy wanted to bring back the greenback dollar, and boot the Fiat system, if I recall. Think that is one reason he was assassinated. Will have to check my facts on this one. At one time, we had gold to back all the currency in the U.S. treasury. Now our system is based mostly on debt. Hence, the fall of the U.S. currency. See link below:

http://www.hermes-press.com/frs1.htm
Lincoln's "Greenbacks" were an exigent war measure that resembled fiat money, little girl. More often than not, during the course of the war, Lincoln's Greenbacks were bought by rich speculators at a discount rate from the common citizens who held them, and then redeemed for their full value after the war. In essence, they made the rich richer! You're so muddled intellectually you can't even keep your conspiracy theories straight. Btw, JFK was assassinated by a lefty who believed much as you do; not a 'banker'.

Quote:
Greenbacks were paper currency (printed in green on the back) issued by the United States during the American Civil War... They were legal tender by law, but were not backed by gold or silver, only the credibility of the U.S. government. (wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:39 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Take a look at this article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...keeps-crashing

Then watch "The Four Horsemen" on Youtube and see what they have in common.

Banks really are creating money out of thin air using a loophole. The fiat money system is really crashing. You can thank Greenspan for that. Better start buying gold now.
And Hillary wants more of the same.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:36 PM   #25
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And Hillary wants more of the same.
I don't think she can undo all the damage overnight, do you? Besides, we can't possibly switch from our current system of currency to greenback overnight. The damage has already been done by the Federal Reserve System. I don't know how this enormous debt problem should be approached and/or corrected by the government. But it needs to be corrected.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:41 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You've got class, LexusLoser. All of it low, but you've got class. Why not watch the video and learn something?
Did you get a discounted rate, or just an extended stay appointment?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:45 PM   #27
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did you get a discounted rate, or just an extended stay appointment?
He got a discounted rate and an extended stay appointment, both long standing, in case you're interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-11-22-16-05-21-416 (1).jpg (300.5 KB, 36 views)
Old 06-29-2016, 04:52 PM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, that is one smart thing you did do. Another smart thing to do would be to buy land and learn how grow your own food! In other words, learn how to be self sufficient. Wow, hundreds of people are doing to lose their jobs. That's what it sounds like. I was thinking of buying some land in South America and building a home there in Mexico, like Guatemala. It's a lot cheaper.
You can't own land in Mexico. The Cartels own it and they dictate what you can do with it. If you grow edible crops you'll be feeding them also, believe me.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:21 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You can't own land in Mexico. The Cartels own it and they dictate what you can do with it. If you grow edible crops you'll be feeding them also, believe me.

Jim
i hear El Chapo's sons are looking for a new bitch. think sissy poo would be interested?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:03 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

I'm there, doll! Keep jacking with these phony patriots. The truth is a problem to them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women