Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2016, 10:42 AM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm not going to get caught up in all the phony patriotism. If we want to honor the first one, we should do it by having a second one. We can do it by uniting peacefully against our common enemy, the government and its owners.

"The Tree of Liberty must at times be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots."

Do you think this is where it all started? Could this be the problem?

Quote:
In 1923, Lukacs and other Marxist intellectuals associated with the Communist Party of Germany founded the Institute of Social Research at Frankfurt University in Frankfurt, Germany. The Institute, which became known as the Frankfurt School, was modeled after the Marx-Engels Institute in Moscow. In 1933, when Nazis came to power in Germany, the members of the Frankfurt School fled. Most came to the United States and many became influential in American universities. The Frankfurt School’s studies combined Marxist analysis with Freudian psychoanalysis to form the basis of what became known as “Critical Theory.”

Critical Theory was essentially destructive criticism of the main elements of Western culture, including Christianity, capitalism, authority, the family, patriarchy, hierarchy, morality, tradition, sexual restraint, loyalty, patriotism, nationalism, heredity, ethnocentrism, convention and conservatism.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=552
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Have a Happy 4th
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 07-04-2016, 12:55 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 07-04-2016, 01:24 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default How uniform have changed

http://www.businessinsider.com/evolu...niforms-2016-7]
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

It wouldn't be the 4th of July without watching this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w
Old 07-04-2016, 04:08 PM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Do you think this is where it all started? Could this be the problem?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=552
It certainly didn't help, considering they were against everything that made America great, except for the sexual restraint part, unless they were talking about faggots, who definitely need to restrain their disgusting impulses.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:17 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I always used to get tears in my eyes when I saw a military cemetery. I don't anymore. I get angry. Angry about how we have let those brave men and women down. We are neither a free country nor a great country. We have lost our values, and the Constitution has been rendered nearly meaningless. The government can spy on and detain us without warrant, tax us at ungodly rates; the government can know everything about us. The government can make us fight and fund useless wars. The government can pick winners in the marketplace, and then piss on our shoes and tell us it's raining. Don't worry. In less than 10 years they'll have our guns, too. For our "safety". And then this illusion we've been living under will be removed and the real rulers of this country will be exposed.

Slam me now, as I know you will. But just watch.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:25 PM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I always used to get tears in my eyes when I saw a military cemetery. I don't anymore. I get angry. Angry about how we have let those brave men and women down. We are neither a free country nor a great country. We have lost our values, and the Constitution has been rendered nearly meaningless. The government can spy on and detain us without warrant, tax us at ungodly rates; the government can know everything about us. The government can make us fight and fund useless wars. The government can pick winners in the marketplace, and then piss on our shoes and tell us it's raining. Don't worry. In less than 10 years they'll have our guns, too. For our "safety". And then this illusion we've been living under will be removed and the real rulers of this country will be exposed.

I completely agree with you on this point. Anyone who served our country should be incredibly angry at what this country has become.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:26 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
It wouldn't be the 4th of July without watching this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w
It's a movie whiffy, a movie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:51 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
They forgot the new rainbow thong uniform that YOU and assup will be demanding to wear as the newest batch of tranny enlistees !!!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's what I'm saying, Sue supports all that and you support her. WHY?

IDK?
Old 07-04-2016, 09:04 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

OUR ETERNAL WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE

We are a nation of rebels.

July 4, 2016 Daniel Greenfield

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2633...iel-greenfield

Quote:
How will you celebrate the Fourth of July?

With fireworks and parades, hamburgers and hot dogs, sweating bands playing Sousa marches and parades down Main Street? Will you remember the men who fell in the first war and all the following wars that were fought to preserve our political and personal independence from foreign and domestic tyrannies? Will you consider what you might have done in the days when revolution was in the air?

Those are all good things. They remind us to celebrate and what it is we are celebrating.

I sat on the warm grass beneath the shade of a spreading fig tree listening to a band run through a repertoire of everything from Yankee Doodle Dandy to Over There. An elderly disabled veteran with a flag listened intently to the orchestra and a small child clambered awkwardly up a tree as his father worriedly urged him to climb down. It could have been a scene from any century. The Fourth is timeless.

It is timeless because it is still going on. The War of Independence went on underneath that fig tree, it continues on in your town, your city and in your community on this day and on every day.

Independence Day is a commemoration, but it is not a mere commemoration. The struggle is not over.

America became America out of a hatred of powerful central government. The War of Independence was not a battle between two countries. America’s Founding Fathers started out as Englishmen who wanted to preserve their rights from a distant and out of touch government.

The War of Independence was a civil war between those who wanted a strong central government and those who wanted to govern themselves. The fundamental breach between these two worldviews led to the creation of an independent nation dedicated to the preservation of independence. This independence was not mere political independence. It was personal independence.

America as a separate nation did not yet exist. Even the Constitution that embodies its purpose was a decade, a war, a failed experiment in government and many bitter debates away.

Nations come and go. Political unions are created and dissolved. There are nations today named Egypt and Greece that have little in common with the historical entities that once bore those names. The Declaration to which those remarkable men pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor was not for a flag, which then still bore the Union Jack, or for the invention of yet another administrative body, but for the rights of peoples, nations and individuals to be free to exercise their personal and political rights.

The war for these things was fought, but it has not ended. It began then, but it continues today.

It is not a war against King George III. It is the ongoing struggle between the people and those who would govern them that is at the heart of our independence.

There are two visions of how men are meant to live today, just as there were in 1776. Revolutions and wars may occasionally clarify these visions, but they do not permanently resolve them. New governments are quick to adopt old tyrannies. Freedom is a popular rallying cry for rebels. But few rebels wish to be rebelled against. That is what made America unique. That is what still does.

We were not meant to be a society of sinecures for public servants. We did not come into being to be ruled by bureaucrats. Our birth of freedom was not meant to give way to the repression of a vast incomprehensible body of regulations administered by an elite political class in Washington D.C.

Americans are rebels. And if we are not rebels, then we are not Americans.

We are not a nation founded by men and women who followed the rules. It is not our capacity for obedience that makes us true Americans, but our capacity for disobedience.

The Declaration of Independence was a document of rebellion by a band of rebels. “Damned rebels” as the big government monarchists saw them. The men who signed it pledged their lives because they expected to be executed for treason. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were acts of rebellion against the entire order across what was then seen as the civilized world.

American greatness came about because we were willing to break the rules. It was only when we began following the rules, when as a nation we made the maintenance of the international order into our notion of the greatest good and when as individuals we accepted the endless expansion of government as a national ideal that we ceased to be great.

When we think of great Americans, from Thomas Jefferson to the Wright Brothers, from Andrew Jackson to Daniel Boone, from Theodore Roosevelt to today’s true patriots, we think of “damned rebels” who broke the rules, who did what should have been impossible and thumbed their noses at the establishments of the day. American greatness is embodied in individual initiative. That is why the Declaration of Independence places at the center of its striving, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

It was for these individualistic ends of freedom that government had to be derived from the consent of the governed, that a war was fought that changed the world and it is these ends that we must celebrate.

Rebellion does not always mean muskets and cannon. Long before the War of Independence, we had become a nation of rebels who explored the wild realms of forests and streams, who forged cities out of savage lands, who argued philosophy and sought a higher purpose for their strivings, who refused to bow to their betters out of an accident of birth. And at our best, we are still rebels today.

When we dissent from the system, we rebel. When we refuse to conform, when we think differently, when we choose to live our own lives instead of living according to the dictates of our political rulers and pop culture arbiters, then we are celebrating the spirit of freedom that animates the Fourth.

When we defy the government, when we speak out against Obama and the rest of our privileged ruling class, when we demand the right to govern ourselves, when we fight to hold government accountable, when we question what we are told and the need to be told anything at all, then we are keeping that old spirit of rebellion alive. We are still fighting for our independence from government every day and every year that we choose to live as free people. That is the glorious burden of freedom.

Freedom is not handed to us. It is not secured for us by politicians. Like the Founding Fathers, we are made free by our fight for freedom. Preserving their legacy cannot be meaningfully recreated through any means other than the committed struggle for the same ideals.

This Fourth of July, celebrate by continuing to be a rebel, question and challenge the left’s worship of government. And don’t stop on the Fifth or in July. Or in any year or any decade or any century.

We here at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and at Front Page Magazine don’t.

Our family of writers, activists and commentators, and that includes you, inspired by David’s courageous spirit continue to question authority, challenge government and fight for the independence of the individual against the tyrannies of the radical left and Islamic theocracy, every day, week and month of the year.

And we welcome you to our revolution.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:33 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

SLOBBRIN doing the Making America Great Again polka!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:19 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
That's what I'm saying, Sue supports all that and you support her. WHY?

IDK?
I've explained that. I don't have to agree with everything someone says to respect them. I like that Sue doesn't accept the MSM story as the last word on anything. She thinks, and she listens. And I'm not going to disrespect a woman, especially a provider or former provider. They are the reason we have this board. Maybe I'm just old school. I like women, and I try to be nice to them, in the hobby and out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women