Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2016, 11:13 AM   #16
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well... I finally figured out what thread folks are talking about... so instead of my earlier post about the nature of the market and info around here, I have to say that after looking at the thread, I'm really not sure that this rises to the level of "cyberbullying" although that term gets thrown about now so much I'm sure there is a definition that will fit.

Can she not speak for herself?

Anyway, we had an entire thread regarding picture fails, providers posted, everyone chimed in, especially the girls who took a picture in the bathroom, and forgot to flush (yes, the struggle is real), posted pics from rooms that were housekeeping wrecks for incall, posted pics with open condom wrappers (I think one had a condom sitting on a nightstand).

I'd agree that it seems to be posted in jest... and if the poster wants to feel compelled to apologize.. ok. But... this is easily resolved...

CHECK YOUR PICS BEFORE YOU POST. Lesson learned. You're advertising for bejeesus sakes, take the time to develop your business properly.

Seems to be a common thread lately. If you are seeking professional level compensation, BE A PROFESSIONAL.

It isn't personal.. it's business... folks keep forgetting that.

Pre-empt: Yes, I know Sara, you don't need the money, you have lots of businesses, and just do this to fill your sexual need, but you're the exception, not the rule. This girl can learn the lesson now. I doubt you would make the same mistake.

Welcome to the marketplace of ideas!
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:44 AM   #17
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I use Dawn for my dogs and Oil of Olay for my kitty.

But, back on topic... After reading the thread, I also found it to be pretty mildly offensive, if that. Worse things have been said. Worse will be said. Just the nature of the business. She'll be able to easily bounce back from something this minor.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:22 PM   #18
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Sure she can, but if she does what is she going to have to suffer through for doing so? We all know how things get on here. It can turn into a huge wolf pack feast pretty quickly.

If everyone hasn't figured it out already, it's time they do. I am forever going to be the one that speaks out because as you said, I don't depend on this for a living and by doing so it is not going to have an affect on my bills being paid or not.

Gemma, I can't see much offending you. LOL I can see you telling someone to go straight to hell and making them look forward to the ride though. LOL
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:55 PM   #19
darkmoonmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This guy was just joking. Life is so short to focus on tiny details.
darkmoonmaster is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:09 PM   #20
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Well, no. She isn't a member at this time.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Well, I use Dawn for my dogs and Oil of Olay for my kitty.

But, back on topic... After reading the thread, I also found it to be pretty mildly offensive, if that. Worse things have been said. Worse will be said. Just the nature of the business. She'll be able to easily bounce back from something this minor.
Oil of Olay on the kitty? Hmmm . . . I love Oil of Olay.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #22
Wildman14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oil of Olay on the kitty? Hmmm . . . I love Oil of Olay.
I wasn't for sure which kitty she was talking about.
Wildman14 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:18 PM   #23
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster View Post
This guy was just joking. Life is so short to focus on tiny details.
Exactly.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:14 PM   #24
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Sarah, people need to have a tough skin if they are going to contribute to these threads. Silly commentary and opinions (misguided or not) will always have a place here. So long as the guidelines are not being violated, people can express themselves openly.

People can say (and should say whatever they want). If they don't, well this would be a very boring place and their first amendment rights would be violated. If you don't enjoy what someone is saying, you can argue with (or against) that member until you're blue in the face and your keyboard has to be replaced due to wear... or you can chose to state your opinion and move on. I suggest not letting people drag you into dumb arguments. It's like wrestling a pig. You both end up covered in shit, and the pig most likely enjoyed it.

As I stated before. All you have to do is scroll through the Kansas Metro forums. Whispers is LOVING the attention that he is generating from the membership. It doesn't have to be positive. It just needs to keep the conversation going and increase the view count. Don't give people the opportunity to drag you into unnecessary drama. You can't fix them or change their opinions. This is the internet. Unless you just LOVE the attention... then go on with your bad self and enjoy the ride.

Be like Gemma. Gemma don't give a fuck (or that's how I read her... kind of like it ).
Old 04-21-2016, 11:38 PM   #25
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Sarah, people need to have a tough skin if they are going to contribute to these threads. Silly commentary and opinions (misguided or not) will always have a place here. So long as the guidelines are not being violated, people can express themselves openly.

People can say (and should say whatever they want). If they don't, well this would be a very boring place and their first amendment rights would be violated. If you don't enjoy what someone is saying, you can argue with (or against) that member until you're blue in the face and your keyboard has to be replaced due to wear... or you can chose to state your opinion and move on. I suggest not letting people drag you into dumb arguments. It's like wrestling a pig. You both end up covered in shit, and the pig most likely enjoyed it.

As I stated before. All you have to do is scroll through the Kansas Metro forums. Whispers is LOVING the attention that he is generating from the membership. It doesn't have to be positive. It just needs to keep the conversation going and increase the view count. Don't give people the opportunity to drag you into unnecessary drama. You can't fix them or change their opinions. This is the internet. Unless you just LOVE the attention... then go on with your bad self and enjoy the ride.

Be like Gemma. Gemma don't give a fuck (or that's how I read her... kind of like it ).
I appreciate what you said. This post was to make people think and that's exactly what it has done. It got us all talking and learning more about each other.

However, in response to the "Be like Gemma" comment....Gemma I mean no disrespect in any way...No thank you. Gemma is a one of a kind doll and I adore her for it. I, too, am a one of a kind and will never be duplicated. Why would anyone who is perfectly imperfect in and of themselves what to be anything else? How bored would you guys get if we were all alike?

The weekend is here and it is time to slip and slide into a fun time. Play safe and live naked!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:09 AM   #26
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Well, no. She isn't a member at this time.
Then how do we know she was even impacted?

I still think the point is being lost... the girl is in a business, she needs to learn to look at her pictures before she uploads them. If she can't... she's not long for the business. screen your pics before you post them. You know, flush the toilet and the like. It's not too hard... really...

More importantly, what's the point if she isn't even on ECCIE to join in the discussion?

Ahh... providers get to talk about themselves for ad space That's ok, we learn a lot during such discussions...lmao. Appointments will be made...see COG and the like. That's a good thing for everyone.... and the point of the board.

Confucious say...one provider's bad marketing is another provider's opportunity to market. That's the way the world truly works.

Indeed the weekend cometh, enjoy folks!

AND... the new Board Motto... BE LIKE GEMMA... don't give a fuck

Disclaimer: Yes... no Gemma's were hurt in the writing of this post. There are things that actually do offend her, I've seen some posts... lol
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:26 AM   #27
Guest081519
Account Disabled

I wish I had my camera and equipment with me.

If I visit in the near future, I'll bring my equipment and ask if she is willing to do a photo shoot. I'll ask if she is willing to incorporate the offending bottle in sexy poses.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:54 AM   #28
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You make it worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I have no idea why people disrespect providers. I appreciate what they do. When a woman can make me feel young and sexy, she's worth every dime! It's not an easy job, especially with me! Lol!
You are definitely high on my respect list, can't wait to continue our therapy
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:03 AM   #29
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Then how do we know she was even impacted?

I still think the point is being lost... the girl is in a business, she needs to learn to look at her pictures before she uploads them. If she can't... she's not long for the business. screen your pics before you post them. You know, flush the toilet and the like. It's not too hard... really...

More importantly, what's the point if she isn't even on ECCIE to join in the discussion?

Ahh... providers get to talk about themselves for ad space That's ok, we learn a lot during such discussions...lmao. Appointments will be made...see COG and the like. That's a good thing for everyone.... and the point of the board.

Confucious say...one provider's bad marketing is another provider's opportunity to market. That's the way the world truly works.

Indeed the weekend cometh, enjoy folks!

AND... the new Board Motto... BE LIKE GEMMA... don't give a fuck

Disclaimer: Yes... no Gemma's were hurt in the writing of this post. There are things that actually do offend her, I've seen some posts... lol
I absolutely agree, another providers bad marketing is an opportunity for other providers to snag the rebounds from it. It is a business, I'm not here to hold anybody's hand but he who is my date and even on another note, all publicity is still publicity. When me and Gemma had our spats I said what I had to say in my own honor, and then let my guys handle the rest and take what they could from it all. It made me a better, strong minded provider. At the time I just wanted her head, but I'm here to tell you all criticism can be a learning growing experience. Take something good from every incident in your life wether it be a silly photo or whatever, find something good to take from it and you will stay a happy peaceful individual
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:15 AM   #30
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I respect that you've always kept it classy and respectful. Speaks volumes about you girl. I apologize, Tosh, for not minding my own damn bizz!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women