Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2022, 10:16 AM   #16
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not that clever Admiral Giggle & infact not sure where your going with that but it appears that you have decided to join the troll bandwagon with insulting and cheap attempt to defame me like the other 2 on this thread have one which I have never met & if so Id like him to post deposit receipt & erase my name & his from it with date . He's wishing just like all about the bbj he passed my strict screening & rules .
I agreed to see this Sexy middle eastern guy again for free as he was walking out if he wrote a review & ever since have been getting bombarded with the same question as the guys are leaving & so I decided to post this .No hidden agenda no time for manipulation games I'm REAL & quite frankly have grown bored with the typical hate responses from the trolls just wanted to make that clear .
Happy Safe Hobbyibg & Providing!!!!
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:21 AM   #17
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Btw Admiral Giggles you have me laughing so hard I might pee on myself..
Getting rejected/denied by a hooker is like getting denied by a community college
Old 04-08-2022, 07:36 PM   #18
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

NO, you simply wrote this due to your need for attention. No other reason..
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 08:36 PM   #19
JJ8901
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Most fucked up Evil Genius reverse psychology threAD EVER

"Hey ladies and gents, No review specials here"

KUDOS

Starts threADs about retiring...then just doesn't retire
Starts threADs about review specials.... just to say no review specials.
Starts threADs about thread hijacking...then just keeps hijacking other people's threads

Doesn't take a genius to SPAM the board with ADs....
JJ8901 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 11:54 AM   #20
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
Starts threADs about retiring...then just doesn't retire
Starts threADs about review specials.... just to say no review specials.
Starts threADs about thread hijacking...then just keeps hijacking other people's threads

Doesn't take a genius to SPAM the board with ADs....
Starts a threAD about getting a virgin pussy as was gonna be auctioned off, it reached $5.50 pennies, that never happened and was just another lie 😂, All she does is lie lie lie 🤥
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 01:11 PM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 01:31 PM   #22
Msblu
The Perfect Blue Diamond

User ID: 556334
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
..I'm posting this in sandbox because my concern is regarding a review special I regret agreeing to unfortunately it does not make $ense.

I'm not available for review specials at all ever. So please stop asking .
Not sure who offers them & if it's worth the lie of review
I feel like they should do reviews after seeing whoever it just would be helpful to all and this platform, but many don't and want a special for a review so confusing come see what the hype is all about
Ms. Blu
Text only 832-244-7793
Msblu is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 01:34 PM   #23
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
I'm not that clever Admiral Giggle & infact not sure where your going with that but it appears that you have decided to join the troll bandwagon with insulting and cheap attempt to defame me like the other 2 on this thread have one which I have never met & if so Id like him to post deposit receipt & erase my name & his from it with date . He's wishing just like all about the bbj he passed my strict screening & rules .
I agreed to see this Sexy middle eastern guy again for free as he was walking out if he wrote a review & ever since have been getting bombarded with the same question as the guys are leaving & so I decided to post this .No hidden agenda no time for manipulation games I'm REAL & quite frankly have grown bored with the typical hate responses from the trolls just wanted to make that clear .
Happy Safe Hobbyibg & Providing!!!!
Look here Sugarbritches, I'm not your troll or hater.

I find your threads, threADS, rants and rambles very entertaining, even the ones where I need some type of translator to figure out wtf you're talking about.

But, while we are on the subject.

Based on your rants and rambles I don't find you aesthetically pleasing to the eye, imagination or stimulating for a coherent conversation.

I'd rather have a vasectomy with a dull butter knife and no anesthetic than to be in your company clothed or disrobed.

I'm glad you're successful in what you do. whatever you're doing, it works. Keep up the good, yet out of this world work.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 03:27 PM   #24
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

At one point, I would only visit one's giving out review specials, the few dollars they lost brought them a lot more after the review dropped with session pics.

Now some rather starve than to give up anything ��
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 06:22 PM   #25
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Stop hating because I get paid to orgasm & make others orgasm...lol!!
Old 04-22-2022, 09:08 PM   #26
RBTSWINS
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

The way I see it the really good ones get a lot of reviews. If they're not getting reviews that are good or great that's a red flag, something I've noticed is hardly anyone is posting reviews anymore. My guess is less quality and higher price points killing the houston hobby or at least review boards.
RBTSWINS is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 03:50 PM   #27
BossLifeHouston
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

My experience is REVIEW SPECIALS are mostly done by new girls in the town, or new to the scene…They need word out, what better way then to save a fella $50 or so..and get word out on them, it definitely drives business to them

Older gals or ones that’s been in the game for a long while and that have been pounded on hundreds/thousands of times of course they don’t need review specials, they have a following, of course most of those fellas put on a life jacket before going in also……
BossLifeHouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 09:28 PM   #28
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

$5.51 contingent upon one 117 lb. hot AF “fluffer” (who would really be the star) guiding me into the surgically rejuvenated virgin puddy cat. Wait. I’m off topic. Wait. The $5.51 taking of the OP newly reconstituted virginity being guided by my dream would warrant a helluva review, but it might not qualify as a review special.

I taught I taw a puddy cat. I did tee a puddy cat��!

Wait. I have to stick to my regular AMPs because there is a dearth of review specials and Brandon keeps lowering the number of times I can share the python and release the pent up swimmers. No wonder there’s a lot of crazy’s. Backed up plumbing will do that. Let’s go Brandon!

When will the bidding close for the right to the raspberry beret?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 07:21 AM   #29
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offered r.s when I first started..just to get a few on the board.. now I don't offer.. I don't ask for reviews either,so that could be the reason I don't get asked about it.. if you wanna do one awesome .. but I no longer offer pics or vids ( and apparently that's all they supposedly care to see in those..lol) I know my pics are accurately unfiltered and always up to date.. but I'd never say a lady should or shouldn't that's her business.
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:08 AM   #30
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I'm enjoying reading all the back and forth, seeing people popping off at one another....and I got a tersely worded PM about suggesting someone might benefit from seeking emotional/psychological support. I wonder if I'll get another one for posting this. In 3.....2.....?
bigwill832 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women