Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160961
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #16
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

+2
Old 05-06-2010, 11:05 AM   #17
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

ATL, I would soooo miss your brilliance in the Diamonds & Tuxedos forum.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #18
Spaulding Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

is the show over?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #19
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Is being a liar a good or bad trait?
Well, since the fundamental purpose of this and every other review board is to share information and some of that information happens to be how facillitate lying to one's wife, SO, boss, friends, neighbors, etc., your (rhetorical) question has an answer, although probably not the one for which you posed it. In particular, if you're looking for someone who doesn't lie, the hobby world is not the place to look.

Now that we've cleared that up for the general case of lying in the hobby world, could you be more specific?

Quote:
Do you support liars??
Everyone here who has ever done something which is considered normal here (like give advice on obtaining a hobby phone and hiding it) is supporting liars.

Where you're going with this is obvious, but to put things in perspective, I think you need to differentiate between lies which are perpetuated in a way consistent with the hobby (e.g., personal safety, hobby personna, etc.,) and lies which are intrinsically bad for the hobby (e.g., things which merit alerts).
Old 05-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #20
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

npita, you are so wise! That was very well spoken (or typed).
Old 05-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Atl,

I'll give you props for being someone who doesn't go along just to get along, but even i think this one is a losing issue for ya.

Let me just make 2 quick points. I didn't enter an actual birth date on my profile, but if i did i certainly wouldn't put in my actual birth date. Frankly, i'm just wayyyyyyy too paranoid that someone i know would see it and put 2 and 2 together - in spite of the 1 in a million billion chance of it actually happening. Nevertheless, that would make me a liar, but i don't see where that would preclude me from being a moderator.

Second, given the nature and realities of this business, the mere fact that Cassidy would fess up like that probably qualifies her as one of the most honest people on this board, rather than the other way around.

I think the wise thing would be to simply lay off and pick your battles where your efforts are more deserving.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #22
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Kudos to StC & Shooter for stepping up with the kind of response I would expect in this drama filled environment. Keep up the great work.

I agree with Tiff, Npita and Doove in their statements and recommendations very eloquently stated folks.

Atl, I look forward to your response.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #23
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Duh...

Quote:
PS. Goddammit!! ..and I grew up thinking Charlton Heston was Moses. That MOTHER FUCKING LIAR!!!

Umm....hello? News Flash...
Everyone knows who Moses is!

~Kelly TNT
Old 05-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #24
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
atlcomedy,

No we don't support dishonesty, and no we're not a "band of liars" For goodness sakes man, everyone here knows that every single thing posted on this board is factually correct, precise, and accurate. Where ya been mate?

I think your attempt to assassinate Cassidy's character, as well as the rest of ECCIE staff, has been a failure of gigantic proportion. You may be amusing yourself, but the folks you're attempting to entertain....the ones you may believe are "in your camp" are the same folks who have been RTMing your posts all night long begging us to muzzle you.

Here's a newsflash: ECCIE member profiles are fictional personas. I don't know how long you've been around, don't really care, but if ya really thought everyone's username, location, and other profile details were always based on real-life information, then I can understand why this whole situation has become such a life-altering matter that has consumed you.

Was Cassidy foolish in her revelation that "provider personas" don't always mirror their real life personalities. Perhaps yes....is that what you wanted to hear? Are you all the more foolish for beating this shit into the ground and doing your damndest to disrupt this board over this matter? Readers will draw their own conclusion.

Now I guess I need to address your membership here, since several have alluded to banning, said their goodbyes, and posted vacation notices. Well, you can take comfort in knowing you're not quite to that point yet. Like we told you in our Mission Statement, folks can play here until they've worn out their welcome. In other words, it's entirely up to you. Some folks may decide that I'm a Goddamn idiot for this, but I'll allow you one last response on this matter then we're closing the book on it. Consider it your chance to 'save face' or use it to 'go out with a bang'...the ball's in your court my friend. Who knows? You might just decide it's not worth the effort and return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Whatever you do, I hope you choose your words carefully and make it damn good and entertaining. That's the least you can do for our anxious audience who are eagerly awaiting your response. Make it count, man.

St. C

PS. Goddammit!! ..and I grew up thinking Charlton Heston was Moses. That MOTHER FUCKING LIAR!!!
Thank you for the courtesy of your response.

1) I do not feel like I owe anyone here an apology. If someone disagrees I hope they will have the courage to directly ask me for one instead of hiding behind RTM. This includes Cassidy. I may have used an AK47 when a paint ball gun was more appropriate, but I did nothing but quote her words to make a point.

2) Even if at times if I create drama or discomfort for some, I think the few folks like myself that are willing to ask the difficult questions and keep people honest are an asset to this board. And yes, I get PMs as well & most of them are of support suggesting they wish they were able to say the things I do but are unable for various reasons (e.g. providers afraid of alienating potential clients)

3) I am very aware this is a privately owned website and I, along with the rest of you, are here at the pleasure of the ownership. The ability to post is a privilege and if management wants to ban me (or anyone else) they really don't need to have a good reason; that is their choice.

4) This site for me is about three things, as a "hobbyist" (I hate that term) 1) Information sharing 2) A sense of community that I cannot share with some others in my "civie" life & 3) Entertainment. If it ceases to be fun I don't want to be here. For now it is still fun. If management will have me I would like to continue as a member.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #25
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

No one responding? Perhaps it's difficult? Let me state that I am quite calmly stating all the following---

Atl, You bring up interesting points.

1) In quoting Cassidy's words ---- I can't remember Cassidy calling herself a liar

2) Perhaps I may be creating discomfort by posting here. Maybe in the spirit of honesty, someone will tell me where on earth to find the location of Eatin' Peaches...maybe that location is fudging the truth a bit. But that's okay.

3) Bans are in fact the decisions of those in authority to do so. They act in the interest of the entire community. imo, the community should not only show respect to fellow members, but also show respect to those in authority here. Disagreement and varying opinions are all acceptable and provide insight. But mutual respect is one of the priciples here.

4) Information, sense of community, entertainment (fun)...... Other boards share information, they have their community, and perhaps the members have fun. Maybe other boards are a better fit for some people. At times, though, one person's fun is another's nightmare.

In your words Atl, "I do not feel like I owe anyone here an apology. If someone disagrees I hope they will have the courage to directly ask me for one"

Feelings are very personal and at times can be very strong. I feel you offended some people, and you owe those that were offended an apology. And I'm asking for it! It takes little courage to ask for an apology. It takes an immense amount of courage to make a sincere the apology.

imho, another community may be more tolerant of some individuals and the Mods here may be doing both the individual and this community a favor when it decides a ban is appropriate. They can review all one's posts and make their decision whether an individual adds to this community or not. It's their decision.

Either way, many of us have learned much.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
No one responding? Perhaps it's difficult?

Atl, You bring up interesting points.

1) In quoting Cassidy's words ---- I can't remember Cassidy calling herself a liar

2) Perhaps I may be creating discomfort by posting here. Maybe in the spirit of honesty, someone will tell me where on earth to find the location of Eatin' Peaches...maybe that location is fudging the truth a bit. But that's okay.

3) Bans are in fact the decisions of those in authority to do so. They act in the interest of the entire community. imo, the community should not only show respect to fellow members, but also show respect to those in authority here. Disagreement and varying opinions are all acceptable and provide insight. But mutual respect is one of the priciples here.

4) Information, sense of community, entertainment (fun)...... Other boards share information, they have their community, and perhaps the members have fun. Maybe other boards are a better fit for some people. At times, though, one person's fun is another's nightmare.

In your words Atl, "I do not feel like I owe anyone here an apology. If someone disagrees I hope they will have the courage to directly ask me for one"

Feelings are very personal and at times can be very strong. I feel you offended some people, and you owe those that were offended an apology. And I'm asking for it! It takes little courage to ask for an apology. It takes an immense amount of courage to make a sincere the apology.

imho, another community may be more tolerant of some individuals and the Mods here may be doing both the individual and this community a favor when it decides a ban is appropriate. It's their decision.
1) From Ms. Blue:
Quote:
When I was active, most of the information in my showcase was not completely correct. Age was off by a few years (always been guessed at 10/15 yrs younger consistently). Weight was always correct though. Also, my likes and dislikes are not really my likes and dislikes in real life. Why? Plausible deniability to the outside world. Why would I put correct answers to something that could have someone questioning "wow sure seems like so and so". Of course, I'm a bit of a security freak and also never posted any face pics.
2) Eating Peaches -- I've never hid from the fact that I live in Atlanta Georgia. I guess my wit was lost on you. BTW that is a heck of a lot more precise than "West Texas"

3) Opinions are like Assholes....everyone has one...and for a man that values "principles," I suggest you learn to spell the word...

Quote:
But mutual respect is one of the priciples here.
4) And as for apologies...have I wronged you? If so how? If you will explain to me how I have wronged you I will gladly apologize.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #27
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
Maybe in the spirit of honesty, someone will tell me where on earth to find the location of Eatin' Peaches
Georgia is the peach state and ATL is an abbreviation for Atlanta. Hope that helps.

Didn't mean to repeat ATL. I guess he posted after I started writing.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #28
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
1) From Ms. Blue:
Quote:
When I was active, most of the information in my showcase was not completely correct. Age was off by a few years (always been guessed at 10/15 yrs younger consistently). Weight was always correct though. Also, my likes and dislikes are not really my likes and dislikes in real life. Why? Plausible deniability to the outside world. Why would I put correct answers to something that could have someone questioning "wow sure seems like so and so". Of course, I'm a bit of a security freak and also never posted any face pics.

2) Eating Peaches -- I've never hid from the fact that I live in Atlanta Georgia. I guess my wit was lost on you. BTW that is a heck of a lot more precise than "West Texas"

3) Opinions are like Assholes....everyone has one...and for a man that values "principles", I suggest you learn to spell the word...

4) See #3

And as for apologies...have I wronged you? If so how?
I was offended by your tone and seeming disrepect in general. Even in this response of yours, the word choices could better, imo

As for my typo's, some would be more tolerant. Your wit? Seems like that was lost quite a while ago.

Still can't find where Cassidy called herself a liar.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #29
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

am-a-pleaser....buy yourself a dictionary & look up liar and figure it out for yourself....

If my tone seems harsh to you...for that I apologize (you are on a hooker message board, though...this isn't your Church prayer group discussion site...maybe you should calibrate your expectations)
Old 05-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #30
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If my tone seems harsh to you...for that I apologize (you are on a hooker message board, though...this isn't your Church prayer group discussion site...maybe you should calibrate your expectations)
Well said. Seems like someone said nearly the identical thing relating to the information disclosed here and the accuracy of it "(you are on a hooker message board, though...this isn't your Church prayer group discussion site...maybe you should calibrate your expectations)"

Maybe we should all calibrate our expectations.

As a courtesy to all, I'm calling it a night. I'll catch up tomorrow if anything worthwhile is added.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women