Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #16
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Ansley, I'm glad to see you revived that avatar.
Anything to keep you happy PJ. Well, within reason.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #17
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

NOW, if you'll just ship me $1200, you can use the idea yourself. OR, if you'll allow me to post it on my new website devoted to provider marketing inspiration & advice along with a quote of how successful you've found it to be....you can use it for the bargain price of $800. How win/win is THAT?!?!?

NOW...how much should I put you down for???

!
Wow, that is such a generous offer I feel like I am taking advantage of you.I must stay true to my brand image, and as the kinky version of Doris Day( sorry Doris) I refuse to take advantage of the innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
..."an identity crises"...

Wow.

In addition to all the other issues, it surely seems inadvisable to consider a web designer with such a cavalier attitude toward proofreading.

Or maybe he simply can't spell, or doesn't know the difference between singular and plural forms!
Just my luck I get hijacked by a wed designer whos grammar is worse than mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Check out the E! channel. "Little Miss Sunshine" is on. You can thank me later.
Ansley, I loved that movie.It really is hilarious. BTW I agree with PJ your avatar is very sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Hmmmm. Don't mess with my/our Becky. Grrrrr. Time for a Doberman rather than a Lab (or Edward).
Hi SR, Thank you for the info.I specifically say on my site that no one is to insult the dog, so what does he do??? He delets the dog

Thank you for the support.I feel much better now, and can send him a polte email today without having to say anything rude that could just make things worse.

PS where has my trampoline smiley gone off to. I looked through about three thousand smileys, and could not find him.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #18
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Wow, that is such a generous offer I feel like I am taking advantage of you.I must stay true to my brand image, I refuse to take advantage of the innocent.
You say, "take advantage of me" as though it were a bad thing...

No worries...it's a who's zooming who kinda thing... I under-promise & over-deliver to get my foot in the door. Much like the dealer, I'll getcha on the come back!

Down the road...it's a total value-for-value proposition that would bring a tear to Ann Rynd's eye...

Quote:
...and as the kinky version of Doris Day( sorry Doris)...
Wow!!! Another perfectly beautiful afternoon...shot to hell....lost in a reverie....

Damn you, Doris!!!! Can't find the emoticon I want...so I'll make one up...

:Stephen-Colbert-angry-fist-shake:
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #19
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Three starting at :50
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...he-memy-awards
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #20
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

Wow!!! Another perfectly beautiful afternoon...shot to hell....lost in a reverie....

Damn you, Doris!!!! Can't find the emoticon I want...so I'll make one up...

LOL, I am now preying that Doris does not sue me for defamation of character. Afterall the poor woman was still playing a virgin well into her 40's.

We love you Doris You were the coolest virgin in Hollywood.....Ever
Old 12-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #21
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That definitely sux! Added to the list of things I don't understand...
+1!
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:24 AM   #22
Lily Ling
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17873

Oh Becky,

I'm so sorry to hear about the sheer and utter stupidity of this "person." I'm putting the word person in quotes because I do have doubts about his person-hood.

I have also noticed a ridiculous number of web-designers - both individuals and companies, telling me how they can improve my site. I think that it's more indicative of the poor economy and the huge crash after the dot com debaucle that they would use our hard-earned efforts at communicating ourselves (our websites; our advertisements; our posts, or what-have-you) to attempt to fatten their (probably slim) wallets. I don't think these people have any clue that certain of us are niche providers, who happen to like being who we are, regardless of how others might see us. I have actually been considering changing a lot of the content of my website as I have loosened up considerably since I put up my very first website- is it 2 1/2 years ago now? Good lord, time flies....

I do think that there is a certain (monstrous - in size and strength) group of people in the world who believe that we are all supposed to fit some kind of universal standard of beauty, etiquette, or how we express those attributes. Those are related to the people who write the "do's" and "don'ts" columns in widely syndicated magazines. Whenever I see those, I want to rip the pages to shreds (my inner yorkie crawling forth) and, since we're bringing up doggie mannerisms, I wouldn't mind raising up a hind leg and peeing on it for good measure. The unfortunate truth, as I have reluctantly ceded to, is that most people are not free thinkers. They are afraid of what other people will think of them if they behave any way out of the norm, and therefore those rule-makers continue to control the market by sheer will-power.

In some ways, you gotta admire their balls. They've crowned themselves the kings or queens of some kind of twisted realm of fashion or health, or whatever corner of the market they hold a monopoly over. But somehow, most people, in their state of sleepwalking through life, just continue to give over their personal power to these rulers instead of taking the less tread-upon path of thinking for themselves.

This particular a**hole has not only been terribly disrepectful in the most basic human way, as the other posters have mentioned, his actions are downright illegal. I hope that some gracious knight-in-shining 3-piece suit might read this thread and offer to be the doberman that SR mentions. I had a close lawyer friend who referred to himself as a pitt-bull, and it was the truth. I love the men who are calm, centered and sweet in personal relationship - but can rip an a**hole to shreds in the right circumstances.... tres sexy, btw ... so I'm hoping that the right one will come to your aid in this circumstance. It would be wonderful to see this a**hole taken down to the level he belongs in and given his rightful punishment (seeing Edward peeing on him in a public video on the page where he's posted your site comes to mind) yes, I know that wouldn't be quite right, but it would be satisfying in a very, very bad way, lol...

On another note, it gives me no small amount of satisfaction to see your posts here. This being my 2nd official post on this forum, I suppose there's a certain amount of irony in my saying so, but I remember when you just started peeking in on the HDH foum (much to our general delight) and now you are a most prolific poster. That is a truly beautiful thing, imho.

Love and hugs,
Lily
Lily Ling is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:14 AM   #23
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Becky,

A very easy option for you, although one that has a major drawback, is to file a "takedown notice" with the guy's ISP under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

The DMCA exempts an ISP from liability under the copyright laws for any content that a user puts on their site unless the ISP is informed about the infringement of the copyright by the true owner. Once the ISP is notified via a takedown notice they have to act immediately to have the work removed from their servers at the earliest possible time.

Failure to respond after getting a takedown notice makes the ISP itself liable for everything the user puts up. Because of that, every ISP on the planet will instantly respond to a takedown notice and demand the user remove the material or suspend the site. You'll get immediate satisfaction - an ISP will typically force the site owner to remove the material or suspend the site within three to five days after receiving the notice.

The one big drawback to this strategy is that you'll have to use your real name in the takedown notice. That's obviously an issue. You'll have to decide if that's worth the risk. One possible way around that issue is to formally transfer the copyright to somebody (preferably a male) that you know and trust and have them assert the right in the takedown notice. How much effort you put into it just depends on how much you want that material off the site.

Personally I don't like the DMCA takedown provisions because I think they are easily abused. An ISP won't even bother to investigate whether there's an actual copyright infringement or not before forcing stuff off their servers. They'll just act to remove the material as quickly as they can because they know that doing so will shield them from liability no matter who owns the stuff. The ISP doesn't want a fight so it will always side with the person filing the takedown notice and force the user to remove the works without hearing their side of it. That's good news for somebody like you, but bad news for website owners who are easily harassed by people using the DMCA to hassle them even when there's no infringement.

If you want to explore this route you won't need an attorney. There are plenty of self-help guides to the DMCA out on the web that have simple templates and instructions for filing a takedown notice. Just search it and you'll find everything you need to bust this guy's chops. You just have to decide how much effort to put in.

Sorry about your problems. Hope it all works out. Kiss Edward for me.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #24
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Ling View Post
Love and hugs,
Lily
What a pleasant surprise. It's good to see you posting Lily. Welcome back.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #25
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
I love the men who are calm, centered and sweet in personal relationship - but can rip an a**hole to shreds in the right circumstances.... tres sexy, btw

Love and hugs,
Lily
Dear Lilly,

Woof, woof!

SRO
Old 12-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You need any help Becky, you call me. We'll shower him with love!

Quote:
. It would be wonderful to see this a**hole taken down to the level he belongs in and given his rightful punishment (seeing Edward peeing on him in a public video on the page where he's posted your site comes to mind) yes, I know that wouldn't be quite right, but it would be satisfying in a very, very bad way, lol...
Quote:

LOL, that is why I posted here .I figured by the time all my steam was gone I could send my friend a pleasant email.

Growling is exhausting, I am going back to wagging.
Well those sure are two very different views on handling a situtation.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

I'll take the Doris Day approach any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
What a pleasant surprise. It's good to see you posting Lily. Welcome back.
jkn.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure that everyone here can learn from your enlightened views on tar and feathering! jkn again. Well not about the Welcome. Opposing views on life are always welcome in my book. Cheers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #27
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Dear Lilly,

Woof, woof!

SRO
Another for your bucket list?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #28
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Yes it is. I assume she is already on yours!

I've never been to Colorado. . . . . .
Old 12-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #29
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Default But, Ed only pees on people he likes ;)

Quote:
Oh Becky,

I have also noticed a ridiculous number of web-designers - both individuals and companies, telling me how they can improve my site. I think that it's more indicative of the poor economy and the huge crash after the dot com debaucle that they would use our hard-earned efforts at communicating ourselves (our websites; our advertisements; our posts, or what-have-you) to attempt to fatten their (probably slim) wallets. I don't think these people have any clue that certain of us are niche providers, who happen to like being who we are, regardless of how others might see us.

Hey Lily welcome to D&T

You are right, once I was over being pissed off I realized that most of these people are doing these things more out of desperation for money than anything else.That does not excuse the crappy things that many of them pull, but does make it easier to not take what they do too personally.

As an update to this thread I did email him once I felt I could write something that would not be taken the wrong way, and he did respond back to let me know that my page was now down. Of course this is the second time now that he has told me that my site has been deleted, so I have to take what he says with some humor. I was glad to see that this person was at least willing to respond back to me, because even though what he did was illegal the reality is I probably have far more to lose than he does if we were to start going at it online. I really did appreciate all of the info, and support that I had through this thread. I am sure that was what helped me to calm down in the first place. Plus some of the information is very helpful if I ever have any future problems with him.

Quote:
On another note, it gives me no small amount of satisfaction to see your posts here. This being my 2nd official post on this forum, I suppose there's a certain amount of irony in my saying so, but I remember when you just started peeking in on the HDH foum (much to our general delight) and now you are a most prolific poster. That is a truly beautiful thing, imho.
Love and hugs,
Lily
Thank you , I did more lurking than posting on the HDH forum My postings on HDH were also pretty well behaved back then. That's the biggest problem with me once I feel at home I stop censoring myself Now if my volunteer web designer really wanted to see an identity crisis all he has to do is read some of my 500 plus posts here on D&T they make my web site look fairly sane in comparison..

Quote:
Dear Lilly,

Woof, woof!

SRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Now arent you guys glad I have a very short bucket list
Old 12-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #30
Guest083011