Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2021, 09:28 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

With respect to the "breathalyzer" whether one takes it or not or "passes" it or not is not a determination of the charge. They can still be prosecuted, because if they refuse to take it the prosecution can still rely on (A).
Indeed. When I got my DWI, I was aware of the wording, and before I agreed to the breathilyzer I made a point of saying ''if I don't blow a .1, I walk out of here, right''? The Officer agreed. I wanted assurance that no other reasons would be given to contain me.

I figured I was 50-50 to pass or fail. I was right.

.1.. I got to stay
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:53 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I hope a lawyer didn't tell you to submit to a breath test.

As far as you representing yourself in that decision ... well, you know the quote.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 05:39 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I hope a lawyer didn't tell you to submit to a breath test.

As far as you representing yourself in that decision ... well, you know the quote.
He made it up in his fertile mind. It never happened.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 05:42 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He made it up in his fertile mind. It never happened.
There are many types of impairment. Some treatable. Some not.
Old 08-24-2021, 05:55 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
There are many types of impairment. Some treatable. Some not.
Oh rats, you quoted me. Now the lil fella will be able to read it because he says he has me on ignore. Like I give a rats ass.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:04 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh rats, you quoted me.
My apologies. It was total innocence on my part.

Your observation seemed reasonable and appropriate.
Old 08-24-2021, 07:14 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gonna be a "capaquitic "
Not that LE has been used to bring down anyone
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 12:06 PM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Looks sufficiently guilty in this vid..

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08...angela-graham/

Driving on the shoulder, stopped in the middle of NW Highway. Had she blown harder on the breathylizer, she might have walked. I don't think the Cop gave her good enough blow instructions. It took me a few tries, untill I was told to REALLY blow hard. Those shallow series of breaths West did on the video, would never register a reading.

I think Allen's Governor hopes are dashed. That does not look like Texas First Lady material in that video.

I wonder if Terrible Ted is sorry for his endorsement?

https://west4texas.com/endorsement/a...ional-warrior/
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:41 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

I think Allen's Governor hopes are dashed.
In Austin DWI is acceptable. Especially for elected officials.

Quote:
Rosemary Lehmberg .... was the District Attorney of Travis County, which includes the capital city of Austin, Texas. ....

In 2013, she was arrested for and pleaded guilty to drunk driving. She was sentenced to forty-five days in jail.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Lehmberg

And she's ugly!
Old 08-24-2021, 03:32 PM   #25
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Looks sufficiently guilty in this vid..
From the article:

Quote:
“Normally ... you only see four out of six [clues observed] and six out of six. I’ve been doing this for 21 years. I’ve never seen one out of six [clues observed] written on a police report,” Shapiro said.

Shapiro attributed the failures in the field sobriety test to a brain aneurysm that Graham-West had experienced behind her right eye a few years ago.

When police asked her to conduct a Breathalyzer test, she questioned why she needed to take one. But video shows Graham-West blowing multiple times on the Breathalyzer. Garcia said the Breathalyzer results were inconclusive because it was not done properly.
Seems like special treatment all right... The folks on the plantation don't want the freemen walking around presenting an alternative to plantation life.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490

Thoughts so far?

He did ask for ''special treatment''. Any other arrestee would have had CPS called to take the 3 month old Grandson. And West complaining at 3:00 a.m. that he was not allowed to see his wife in jail, or a Supervisor, is absurd. Nobody could. On radio this morning, West kept referring to his wife as having a P.H.D., as if her status confers rights that other citizens don't necessarily deserve, even as he insists he is calling out the Cops so others can avoid abusive treatment going forward. He says the PF Chang's receipt '' proves'' his wife was sober. No it doesn't. It may purport to show she did not consume alcohol there.. But her Lawyer (West made sure we understood his wife was having dinner with a Lawyer) may have ordered drinks, that his wife consumed. None of us know.

West is running for Governer, and it wouldn't surprise me to later learn that Abbott ''supporters'' set this DWI arrest up, to extricate West from the Race.

Hopefully the Body Cam and breathilyzer results will be released quickly. But if they are, West is getting special treatment. You and I would not be afforded the same.

I agree about West's complaint that his wife must immediately obtain an alcohol detecting device for her car. That should be for those adjudicated as guilty, not simply for those arrested, let alone not even charged yet.

Quote -' West is running for Governer, and it wouldn't surprise me to later learn that Abbott ''supporters'' set this DWI arrest up, to extricate West from the Race.'
CT - if you have any evidence to that effect - please post it and references.

O/W - that is just another DPST Propaganda Lie.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:10 PM   #27
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly feel like it could go either way-- could be someone trying to put her in her place for "straying off the plantation" as was phrased above..

Or... someone could have been paid to ensure there was enough bad press to pull West out of the race. Abbott isn't as confident about his chances against West. Though-- anyone who has been paying attention to party happenings in Texas shouldn't be looking to West-- the man ran against a man who was doing a decent job running the RPT.. then 6 months later decides to step down to run for a different office. If he wanted the Gov. Mansion-- he should have just held back and ran for it.. and stayed the hell off of the RPT Chair.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:41 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

I expect West felt he needed 'name identification' in order to run for governor.

His wife's issue - whether it turns out guilty or not - should not disqualify mr. West from running for teh office.

IMHO

I am glad to see Republican candidates provide a choice
although I am personally happy with Ggov Abbott , and in general his handling of teh State of texas - and do not see a candidate I would vote for over him at this moment.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:47 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
CT - I agree with You -

West has no right to any special treatment for - or against him/his wife.

If the alcohol blood test is within limits - his wife should be released
i agree with you about the stipulation she use an alcohol monitor with no judicial conviction

I am not a lawyer - but wonder what legal rationale for that action might be.

As a public figure - i disagree that releasing the Alcohol tests is special treatment - they should be released to the public after being made available to the accused and attorneys.

Well written, CT~!
What if she had something else in her system other than alcohol that could have impaired her driving?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:32 PM   #30
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I expect West felt he needed 'name identification' in order to run for governor.

His wife's issue - whether it turns out guilty or not - should not disqualify mr. West from running for teh office.

IMHO

I am glad to see Republican candidates provide a choice
although I am personally happy with Ggov Abbott , and in general his handling of teh State of texas - and do not see a candidate I would vote for over him at this moment.

Eh.. "name recognition" is weak at best.. as he was already a well known figure on the political landscape. Moreover-- your average voter has no clue on what goes on with the RPT. The only reason I have familiarity is I have a family member who is their county chair and had to listen to them talk about all the goings on last year when they were electing their new Chairperson. West pulled a Sessions and carpetbagged his way into the position.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women