Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #16
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

One more thing everyone needs to read. I shouldnt even have to be posting this.
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:27 AM   #17
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Some mammals desire attention so much they will do anything to get it. Some times young off spring feel so deprived of attention from their superiors they will act up, knowing it's wrong, just to get the attention. To the young off springs' way of thinking disruptive behavior gets attention and that attention, though possibly harsh, is better than no attention at all. IMHO the best way to counter this disruptive behavior in some immature mammals is to totally ignore them. By responding to their disruptive behavior: 1) you give them what they want, 2) you encourage them to continue this disruptive behavior because you train them to do this to get what they so desperately lack/long for in their life. By ignoring them and their disruptive behavior their first response will be to act up more, but by continuing to ingore them and their ill behavior they will learn that this ill behavior is unacceptable in our society and change or they will move on to some where else. It really makes no difference whether they get retrained to act acceptably or move on, just don't feed the bad behavior and it will go away.
horserider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #18
ProviderRider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Pull there hair during doggy, slap them on the ass and tell them how bad they been. Always works for me.
ProviderRider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #19
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm probably guilty of "Cyber Stalking" the OP, not so much on this thread but on a couple of others. I see that the tone of his remarks has improved immeasurably, and it would be great for everyone if that trend continues. I do not plan to comment on his posts any more.

Let the fine ladies decide if they want to see him, and both he and they will benefit if he treats them fairly and respectfully. He has money to spend, and they have something he's willing to pay for. That's what this hobby is all about, isn't it?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #20
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Thanks Ranchhand

For helping us keep a cool head and everything focused. I try to be tolerant and most of the time I am, but when someone is blatantly disrespectful to others it really ticks me off. I also agree with "trynagetlaid" and I also do not plan to comment on his posts any more.

Semper Fi
Cpl. USMC

tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #21
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by satxman6969 View Post
Yes in deed and I'm just laughing and watching all you guys hate on me what's funny is I'm getting trannies msg me wanna to meet up lol so keep hating
There you go. I fixed that for ya..
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #22
satxman6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Yea and I'm the one that's immature
satxman6969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #23
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Headkeeper that was uncalled for. Be careful. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
Headkeeper that was uncalled for. Be careful. Ranch
Alright. Over and out...
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #25
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCox View Post
They're not going to ban him. The board likes the drama. It gets hits. It's all about business folks.
I must say I'm amazed at how soon you forget things. Just a few days/weeks ago you were the recipient of extra leniency from staff. Instead of enforcing the guidelines, we decided to remove the multiple extra ads that you posted. Friendly reminders were sent your way for the most part. Had we started giving you infractions from day one, the system would have banned your account a few days ago for ad posting violations. Now you seem to have forgotten that bit of info.

We try to give everyone an opportunity. The OP here has been given specific instructions and he has promised to follow those instructions. Everyone else needs to move on. If you see him disrespecting other members again, just report the issue to staff. And Miss Cox, it is the position of the staff that you must leave his threads alone, the same way that he will skip yours. Please don't make us start enforcing guidelines just to make a point. The outcome if we go down that path doesn't help anyone.

Mat
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #26
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headkeeper View Post
There you go. I fixed that for ya..