Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2022, 11:27 PM   #16
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey the bitch is back in Nola! Talking about myself. Not Miss Annie! How have you been lady?
I am going to step up and say Bbbj because condoms can make you vomit and I personally think they take away from the experience of truly mind blowing cock worship session.

GFE.

Bare oral
Covered intercourse
No Greek
DFK
DATY
MSOG
And low pressure get acquainted fun conversations that are the foundation to building a great respectful connection.

Glad to be home!!! Missed y'all!

Staff edits The Dr
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 01:38 AM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default What about this…requires real names though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
Both parties show results and if both are clean i see no issue in going for it. Not to say that is totally risk free but it atleast significantly reduces risk and puts everyone more at ease.

But un reality no one will do that because of lazyness and if you ask for a test result they will consider it an insult even if you show yours. Its a shame really as i think it can work out that way. Of course there are at home test kits to make this process easier but im not sure of the accuracy of that.
The home kits I would not solely rely on. First off there could be false positives. Next they take 20 minutes to give a result. In the hobby world 20 minutes for more is fairly expensive time to sit waiting. On a result.

I always wondered if one of the party’s noticed the other got a positive would they alert the masses. So potentially damaging without strength of test as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
I would like to think that the reputable girls wouldn't lie about that if it were the case but everyone lies these days. A shame.
It’s not about lying. It’s how much info are both parties willing to give upfront. The only way would be if you knew someone government name and backed that up with paperwork or documentation from a facility that they were tested. Most providers don’t want to relinquish that info, and clients won’t either sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
They ain't gonna do any of that shit. Or will lie about it.
Basically. Yep. Here’s a possible solution. I’ve noticed entertainers who advertise here and other states especially California and Miami use this method.

On Christie lamours website: a provider who advertised here recently.

https://preferred411.com/P376728

https://www.lamourxxx.com/xxx-adult-work/

She has a link to a local testing agency that spans many states she uses and only takes results from. With a testing area in our local mileage area in Metairie nationally accredited.

https://www.talenttestingservice.com/

That link was included on her website.

Locations link to facility near you: type in an area code and simply sign up and go in.

https://www.talenttestingservice.com/locations.asp

The only local location right now but within reach for many:

Any Lab Test Now - Metairie
3213 17th Street Suite 10 (single brown door at Miracle Ear Hearing Aid)
Metairie, LA 70002
+15048382254
No Supplies / Please Contact Us at (305) 792-2090 By Appointment Only - Please Call (504) 838-2254
Drawing Fee: $50.00
Collect Swabs: Yes. Fee: $50.00
Shipping Fee: $35.00
View Score

The results generally have a quick turnaround.

Who gonna reveal names though. Back to Annie’s point.

Quote:
Yep most still won’t. But they damn sure can’t lie with names and a profile that shows their testing history.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:01 PM   #18
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 38

Holy provider batman, where the hell have you been?
Shut up and take my money! That I can get down with.

Staff edit The Dr
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:52 PM   #19
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus k...
Fuk call me..I'm turning down easy 15 calls a day!!!!

Are u home for good??

Gimme I looked at the site but u need to do it like after EVERY encounter. I just don't think they will. It's not feasible.
Great idea but not in this work.

Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 01:48 AM   #20
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Gimme I looked at the site but u need to do it like after EVERY encounter. I just don't think they will. It's not feasible.
Great idea but not in this work.

Xxoo annie
You might be surprised what people will subject themselves to doing to achieve a desired result.

I know when I prebook most weekends and overnights I do it a week out on average. With a simple 2 day turn around in a result seems painless for a ladys piece of mind.

Just to fly ladies in here lately Who didn’t prefer to take a Covid vaccination series to attend events. I had to make sure they got tested 72 hour prior to an event or outing we planned.

If ladies can get they nose molested a minor blood draw (admittedly probably more feasible for clients) shouldn’t seem too far out of range.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 07:31 AM   #21
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well

Perhaps in your world...
I can barely get them to uber..lol

Xxoo
Old 04-13-2022, 07:57 AM   #22
robbdawgus
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
How many out there think I could not get a fake vac card or testing card online. And ud buy it hook line AND SINKER..
JUST COVER IT..

AND NO THAT STUNNING 25 YEAR OLD DOES NOT ADORE YOU... YOUR MONEY IS WHAT SHE ADORES. SHES A GOOD LIAR..
LOL..

I was in such a simpler time my friends.
I was q whore and they were tricks. Alas The names.. lol

Sorry didn't need to be Debbie downer..
I adored the honesty back then. Loved my time in the sun....

Xxoo annie
BBFS, is not even something I'm even interested in. I'm baffled by the # of you guys that are actually seeking this. For me if a lady has in her ad that BBFS is available, that's a swipe left for me. Not because I don't trust her more so I know that the guys that are hitting her up for BBFS are probably very risky because it's hard to find and will almost sleep with anything to get it. For me kissing and DATY are essential for any encounter to be considered GFE.
robbdawgus is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 10:34 PM   #23
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

��

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women