Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Rule # 1

Never let politics or religion stand between your dick and a providers mouth.
Well unless you're a Muslim wanting a blowjob from our lil MuslimHatingKayla!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
LovingKayla is a true American
Yea , true Amercians want to exterminate other religions. Thats what this country was founded on right...our religion or DEATH!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I'm glad LovingKayla got my back...she's my kind of AMERICAN PATRIOT fuckers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxoiH1vzmvo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Classic. The halfwit makes fun of grammar and spelling, and then proceeds to spell curious and anonymous incorrectly and states he is "curioius to where there this comes from".

Way to go JD. Knocked it out of the park on this one buddy. Just when we all think you can't top your typical infantile stupidity, you come up with some shit like this. Seriously, how fucking stupid can one person be?

QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1052581092]For such an important post you should use spell check and double check your grammar. It would give the appearance of intellect if not the substance.

I am curioius to where there this comes from. Some woman take your measure and find you lacking? Your mother maybe, an ex spouse, maybe some anonymus tryst in the night? We would better be able to judge your claim if you posted the full extent of her comments.[/QUOTE]
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, BSwine can't win for losing. The first responder to this "important" thread and he screws the pooch. Maybe that should be a new marketing line for Hating Slunt Kayla!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, Whatzup, and Candy have your back...just wait until they put a knife in it. Collaboraters with the regime. Remember fellas, when the trouble starts you have to make sure that you win. There is no forgiveness.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF, Whatzup, and Candy have your back...just wait until they put a knife in it. Collaboraters with the regime. Remember fellas, when the trouble starts you have to make sure that you win. There is no forgiveness.
When you and ole LK go'n put the Muslims in this country in the gas chambers?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:20 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Noooooo but your name might come up.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
From another thread...

I change her hatred for muslims to blacks. Would folks in this community then look at her differently?

2b. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a blacks, and blacks are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too

Question:

1) Does she say these things out of total ignorance?

2) Is it a marketing tool?

3) Do our right winger want to fuck her more because of her rantings? They are no different that a KKK member or some antic Semitic Nazi.

I am leaning towards two. I think she trolls for ignorant anti muslims posters and luckers. Or am I wrong? Are you attracted to her skills? Is that why you visit with her? I know there are a bunch of you that encourage her. Do you feel this exact same way but do not have the balls to say so?

If I knew how to do a poll. I would have done one.

Maybe she can chime in and tell us what's in her Nazi like heart...
You realize the Muslims loved the Nazis, don't you? Why?... for doing what they aren't able but still want to do, which is to wipe out God's chosen people....So how can someone who hates the Muslims be called anti-Semitic?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:39 AM   #25
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Well, well, Francis the Talking Corneyhole chimes in with more neo-Nazi foolishness. Of course, since he's the primary proponent of fascism around here, who could expect anything less? "Collaborators with the regime." The mind reels.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You realize the Muslims loved the Nazis, don't you? Why?... for doing what they aren't able but still want to do, which is to wipe out God's chosen people....So how can someone who hates the Muslims be called anti-Semitic?
God's chose people?

First off, I do not believe in God, nor the Easter Bunny.

I also do not believe in the extermination of a humans based on their religion or race.

That means that I do not believe wtf the Nazi's did was right just like I do not believe that you and LK's desire to gas all Muslims is right.

So if you and LovingKayla do believe in mass extermination of Muslims, then I have no problem comparing you to Nazi's, the KKK and any other group of hate based groups. Let us change LovingKayla's words of wrath to something her not so distant ancestors probably uttered towards your tribe...

Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a Jews, and Jews are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla

2b. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Candy you are the one siding with Nazi goals or haven't you been reading? Oops, sorry. Forgot about your little problem.

Muslim Nazis from Croatia
Old 03-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Candy you are the one siding with Nazi goals or haven't you been reading? Oops, sorry. Forgot about your little problem.

Muslim Nazis from Croatia
So I take that you are for gassing all Muslims? Especially the one's in this country, is that right JD?

Do you agree with LovingKayla and maybe JewishLawyer for that as the final solution?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
God's chose people?

First off, I do not believe in God, nor the Easter Bunny.

I also do not believe in the extermination of a humans based on their religion or race.

That means that I do not believe wtf the Nazi's did was right just like I do not believe that you and LK's desire to gas all Muslims is right.

So if you and LovingKayla do believe in mass extermination of Muslims, then I have no problem comparing you to Nazi's, the KKK and any other group of hate based groups. Let us change LovingKayla's words of wrath to something her not so distant ancestors probably uttered towards your tribe...

Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a Jews, and Jews are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla

2b. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.
Obviously, I don't believe in exterminating Muslims, or even liberals, who I find far more offensive.
In fact, I'm rooting for Obama and Kerry to create peace, but I'm pretty realistic about the chances being slim.
Using your methodology: It is evidence of discrimination if all the members of the board of directors are white. It is therefore evidence of discrimination if all the members of a pro basketball team are black.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #30
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

For the record - LONG LIVE LOVINGKAYLA!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women