Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 12:04 PM   #16
Miguel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryMoore View Post
I think doubles with another provider and sessions with a couple are two entirely different animals.
I couldn't agree more with this point. I've yet to have a particularly bad experience in a double as a professional, but they've been way fewer than some of those here. Whatever the arrangement, doubles can be a lot of fun. But, the relational dynamics of each scenario require different sets of kid gloves. Two people managing the experience and expectations of one person is completely different from one person doing the same for two others.

When two providers are involved, there should be at least a base level of expectation setting by the one more familiar with the client. Kudos to those who can go into such a scenario blind, I'd imagine that scenario is the most difficult.

In my personal life, lately I fall somewhere in the middle. Doubles are not something I actively seek out, but I won't turn down the opportunity if available. Maybe that will change someday.
Miguel is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #17
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post

Oh, and Analisa, if that regular of yours backs out of your doubles session for any reason...well, you know where to find me
Thanks TinMan. It hasn't been confirmed yet but if things change I will let you know.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #18
Texas Tourist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Thanks TinMan. It hasn't been confirmed yet but if things change I will let you know.
If Tinman can't make it, pleeeeease let me know and I will make a special trip to Dallas to join the fun!
Texas Tourist is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #19
John Bull
Valued Poster

I've never done threesomes. I like orgies but threesomes always seemed like more hassle than they were worth. I'm a one pop guy unless we're at it 4-5 hours and what threesome is going to last that long w/o everyone bored to death.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think this is a young to middle-aged man's sport. Women of any age can play.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #21
Mr.Oneeye
Lifetime Premium Access

Default One small suggestion

Good Evening Natalie;

I wish you the best of luck for your upcoming encounter; if I may make a suggestion based on my previous experiences, bring a good supply of female condoms with you.

They make things much easier when the gentleman involved wishes to move from one to the other of you.

Other than that, just have fun and, if you will be so kind, let us all know how it goes. I, for one, promise not to drool.

Good Night
Cyclops
Mr.Oneeye is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #22
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default doubles

I see couples and do doubles with several other ladies...However I do prefer to meet them and get to know them a bit first. years ago, I did doubles with a good friend and it almost ruined our friendship. She was always late. I am always on time....she didn't dress up at all, or bring lingerie, where I always do....just a difference in how we handle our business.

Anyway, I like to ask my girlfriends for a photo to keep in my computer. Then, when one of my guys asks about 2-girl, I can give them a little choice between 2 that I think he might like. Works great....I like it better than referring the guy to their website. That can also cause some other issues, too long to get into here.

Good luck!
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #23
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetValentineco View Post

Anyway, I like to ask my girlfriends for a photo to keep in my computer. Then, when one of my guys asks about 2-girl, I can give them a little choice between 2 that I think he might like. Works great....!
I think that is a great idea. While you are still responsible for her behavior, at least psychologically it transfers some of the "ownership" for the choice/date to him.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post

As for doubles: ; with 2 that don't quite have it? its really not that bad either lol
rotflmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I've never done threesomes. I like orgies but threesomes always seemed like more hassle than they were worth. I'm a one pop guy unless we're at it 4-5 hours and what threesome is going to last that long w/o everyone bored to death.

I'm with JB and Becky. It's all I can do to try and please one hot momma a wack. Not that i haven't had fun when it did happen (fuc, I ain't stupid and turning two down, well face down! lol) I just never planned it.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women