Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2015, 04:46 PM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
A female using a strapon doesn't make you gay.
That's what you tell yourself anyway, right woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? But it sure makes YOU an weak SOB (like WE didn't already know THAT ) ! And since your head is up your ass when there isn't someone there packing your fudge, you're obsessive about keeping things IN your ass, now aren't you ? !!!!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 04:50 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That's what you tell yourself anyway, right woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? But it sure makes YOU an weak SOB (like WE didn't already know THAT ) ! And since your head is up your ass when there isn't someone there packing your fudge, you're obsessive about keeping things IN your ass, now aren't you ? !!!!!!
Why are you so afraid of anyone thinking you're gay? Have you ever asked yourself that question? Is gay the worst thing in the world that your tiny brain can imaging being? It makes me an SOB that likes women to play with my ass. That's not gay. Men playing with my ass, would be gay. You aren't secure enough and you're so afraid that you might like it, that you won't even try it. Life is too short for fucking idiots like you.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 05:54 PM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why are you so afraid of anyone thinking you're gay? Have you ever asked yourself that question? Is gay the worst thing in the world that your tiny brain can imaging being? It makes me an SOB that likes women to play with my ass. That's not gay. Men playing with my ass, would be gay. You aren't secure enough and you're so afraid that you might like it, that you won't even try it. Life is too short for fucking idiots like you.
And LOTS of men have "played with your ass" now haven't they woomby ? ! Or shall we go and ask shammy and assup " . How 'bout we go inquire at all the truck stops in Arkansas about how you've had your ass " played with".
Old 07-06-2015, 06:17 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And LOTS of men have "played with your ass" now haven't they woomby ? ! Or shall we go and ask shammy and assup " . How 'bout we go inquire at all the truck stops in Arkansas about how you've had your ass " played with".
Nope, only women. Your mom got into it, had her tongue up there and everything.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Why are you so afraid of anyone thinking you're gay? Have you ever asked yourself that question? Is gay the worst thing in the world that your tiny brain can imaging being? It makes me an SOB that likes women to play with my ass. That's not gay.
So, that would make your girlfriend "RectumRaider", right?

Sorry, but I couldn't resist...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:36 PM   #21
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, only women. Your mom got into it, had her tongue up there and everything.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that was YOUR DADDY / BROTHER dressed in drag after he'd gotten you drunk on some cheap rot-jut booze ! No wonder you like to play "dress up" for all your "clients" at the glory holes ! Especially those from "out of town" like those Russian sailors ! Those brutes ! Does your well crushed sphincter still tingle when you remember your "glory" days at the old truckstop glory holes ? !
Old 07-06-2015, 07:45 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What are you hiding, potty mouth?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:31 PM   #23
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You are a very different individual. Despite how obvious it is to the rest, how much he dislikes you and has absolutely no respect for you or what you say, you still try to seek his approval and acceptance in almost every thread on the board. I could understand, perhaps, if he was your father and you had just been admonished after he caught you dildoing your ass, but he is a complete stranger, I assume.

I just can't understand your continuing willingness to participate with him. Very bizarre.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #24
shanm
Valued Poster

There is some truth to what nwarounder said.
Reytard Lengua is a complete and utter moron. Replying to his mindless, repetitive ramblings even once gives him a hell of a lot more credit than he deserves. It's exactly like arguing with a cockroach because that's what he is.

Of course, the same could be said of IBDildo......
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:13 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Good lord. I will never get tired of re-posting this.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:03 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that was YOUR DADDY / BROTHER dressed in drag after he'd gotten you drunk on some cheap rot-jut booze ! No wonder you like to play "dress up" for all your "clients" at the glory holes ! Especially those from "out of town" like those Russian sailors ! Those brutes ! Does your well crushed sphincter still tingle when you remember your "glory" days at the old truckstop glory holes ? !
So what you're saying is that I couldn't tell the difference between your mother and an old man in drag? My Dad is dead, shitheel, so it definitely wasn't him, you asinine cocktard.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:04 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Good lord. I will never get tired of re-posting this.
Her muscles have muscles. Goddamn.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:08 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
You are a very different individual. Despite how obvious it is to the rest, how much he dislikes you and has absolutely no respect for you or what you say, you still try to seek his approval and acceptance in almost every thread on the board. I could understand, perhaps, if he was your father and you had just been admonished after he caught you dildoing your ass, but he is a complete stranger, I assume.

I just can't understand your continuing willingness to participate with him. Very bizarre.
Because he won't quit. I'm well aware of what's going on. He said I worked at a gloryhole one time and I was like 'yeah, I work at a gloryhole, whatever' and that was all it took. He was off and running like some retarded man-child. He has concocted this entire narrative behind it, gave the place a name, has me marrying and banging other eccie members, it's quite a portal into his psyche. Quite a disturbing portal, but a portal nonetheless. It's like a cat with a string. It's fun to watch him paw at it for awhile. It has grown tiresome, but oh well.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:10 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
There is some truth to what nwarounder said.
Reytard Lengua is a complete and utter moron. Replying to his mindless, repetitive ramblings even once gives him a hell of a lot more credit than he deserves. It's exactly like arguing with a cockroach because that's what he is.

Of course, the same could be said of IBDildo......
He's a retarded man-child, there's no other way of describing him. I'm surprised he makes it through a day without killing or maiming himself or others due to nothing but sheer stupidity on his part. I like watching him flail around. He's a tiresome turd but what can you do?
Old 07-07-2015, 07:52 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women