Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #16
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well, there's another obvious reason why using photos that aren't you is bad for business -Uncle Leo. I seriously doubt they use authentic photos when baiting. That caution is a two way road. Just my .02
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:34 AM   #17
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

WOW this is the first time I even heard the word Tineye for a sec I thought she was using a pic of her eye with tin around it...lol

If your a good provider and your doing what it takes to be one then WTF is everyones problem?? FOCUS guys go make the bad providers feel like shit>>>Actions speak louder than one tineye photo>>>BLAH

Way to go BlueLady three good reviews>>

Sa artman I love that avatar LOL
Bibi Joy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:40 AM   #18
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Well, there's another obvious reason why using photos that aren't you is bad for business -Uncle Leo. I seriously doubt they use authentic photos when baiting. That caution is a two way road. Just my .02
You make a very good point that I hadn't considered. Yet another reason for caution from a hobbyist standpoint. Wasting time and money on a provider with a ridiculously fake ad is bad enough, but the risk of setting an appointment with Lurking Evil is enough to make one wary of any provider with fake information.

Good reviews are great for those of us who are members of boards such as ECCIE, and have BCD access, but that doesn't apply to the many more hobbyists on the periphery lurking around and unwilling to do more than token research.
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:46 AM   #19
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree as far as using someone elses photos when your advertising yourself...thats totally uncool for the hobbiest....but its a pic of a boob thats it!! Me as a good provider tryto give an accurate description of myself plus photos of only myself....in cartoon of course... But 90% of these good providers have no clue how to even place a similie in here...

Good reviews is the best tool for a hobbiest newbie or not to have access to the many good providers in here....The advertisement a provider places in here shows many providers with no pics no reviews at all>> Why make a big deal of a tineye photo that only shows one boob anyway...lol Her good reviews has taken any of the obsession you guys are having about a photo she chose to put in advertisement. I would totally get the big deal if shes showing her whole self looking like someone else....But come on here there are MANY providers U.T.R. and only place a cartoon avatar picture of someone else what about them? OK everybody count how many hobbiest have gone into a providers room blindly not even having an accurate description???? These providers in here are trying cut some slack.....And besides all the lurkers that dont want to register for one reason or another can still get a good idea who is a good provider and whos not...and most certainly should never go by a tineye or bogus avatar they go by what they read in the providers reviews B.C.D. or not.....

I SAY Just make an APPOINTMENT with one of us your choice or just plain SHUTUP cause its an obvious waste of a providers time to argue with all the hobbiest that instead of even seeing one provider in here they just post and post and post!!hmmm interesting
Bibi Joy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #20
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

TFF! Hey Blue Lady can I use Fucky Ducky as my New Handle? Holla Back lol
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #21
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
WetVelvetSAT said in part:
"...But please give Blue Lady a break, okay!..."
I personally could not agree more, and yes - that is just my opinion!!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #22
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 19637

Thanks for the support from ya'll. Acutally, I get these bursts of inspiration and feel like sharing them with others just to get some sort of convo going that doesn't mean that I think everyone should use fake pix. I believe I stipulated that as long as a provider was not misleading (using representative photos only) nor was she stealing them from another provider or some other such ugliness....WHO GIVES A SHIT?

To answer your question lurk...you're not on ignore because I don't have a problem with you or anyone else expressing an informed opinion. Plus, it would take effort and I prefer not to waste effort when I can. The comment to feed this thread was more on the point of inciting a debate rather than alienating others and wondering why biz is slow...Its been slow for months!

The reason for this site is so the gentleman are not flying blindly, correct? Tineye is ONE source of info, but frankly it used alone is worthless. I may not be caught posting 15 yr old pix of me from tineye...who knows. Maybe I pulled something off of canada.com or (.ca) and tineye may not hone in on canadians. What I am saying is that if you have reviews available, why not use them and request pix from the provider who admits that she uses this alternative - it's all about trust. Now, lying is a different thing all together!!

All to often, clients tend to forget that we are living dual lives with neither one working without the two of them covering for each other and NEVER meeting. I can only be Blue when I am good at being who i really am in the REAL world. Does that make sense? Sticking my junk on public sites has unforseeable consequences for those with serious ambition. I have some serious ambition.
Lana Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #23
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Blue, blue, blue. What do we do with you?

I think you will find virtual unanimity among the guys that a provider posting an ad with pictures that are not her own is wrong. You may think you are posting a picture that is 'representative' of yourself, but people (both male and female) have an image of themselves that is not always in line with reality. I am not saying this about Blue in particular, just in general.

You could get around the accusation of "deceit" by saying in the ad "this is not a pic of me but one I think looks similar". But then the guys seeing it will think to themselves "yeah, right"!

You can post pics of yourself that do not show your face or distinguishing tattoos or marks. If you are not comfortable with that, it is best to not post pics at all.

Of course as I stated before, we hobbyists are a lazy lot, and so we are drawn to those ads that have a pic, rather than sending an email or pm to acquire them. So you have to weigh the pros and cons of safety vs. the enticing pic. But to post a fake pic is just asking for a bad rep.

To slam hobbyist's tools, like tineye and review boards, is not a good move (<-- free advice). But you are correct in saying that to use one tool like tineye alone is insufficient.

Now as soon as the planets align, we will have that FootLong and Blue Lady reunion...
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #24
Jessy Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2453
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I don't post much anywhere but I'm gonna jump in here on this one. Many points have been made, I read the whole thread. I get those points , Both sides.

But,
I have NEVER posted a pic that was not me anywhere EVER!!!! I dont even use my "best pics" for the hobby in case I do have a bad day. And I still get mess over it. I find it most messed up that well known mutli - board members who have seen me , met me , BCD or even at fuctions NEVER SAY a word in my favor! And I have met face to face with alot of hobby folks male and female.

I have in the past spoke up/favor over a hobbyist/provider, only if I knew 100% he/she was wrongly accused. So dont say that scenerio has never happened. * Yes, even if I dont really care for them much,lol.

If folks (not WK's) dont stand up for each other when they are in the right , what the hell. Wanna talk about whats "good for the hobby"? COME ON.

The age of a pic is not AS important- IF SHE STILL LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME and it's her. And I mean exactly to the letter. In my case the pics were less then 3 days old, OMG. And I refuse to let anyone re-touch any of my pics, But thats just because of what I believe. How a lady chooses to do her thing is up to her. IF it IS miss leading then it WILL come out somewhere, no maybe about it. All the nit -picking is just piss-n-moan for lack of a real life or play funds till it does.

I will ad many popular highly reviewed ladies LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PICS they post. Yet reviews posted by "well known hobbyists" mention nothing about it. * NO I DONT SEE BCD so what. If thats the case it should be public.

I have so very few picks anywhere for real life reasons ( yet some dip always wants to be the smarty pants and DRAG my pics and even other info out IN THE OPEN. Even if I emailed him one, it doesnt give him the right to go upload my pic anywhere else.)

I double dog dare anyone male or female to say I ripped them off, did them wrong in any way. That my pics arent - werent me, were miss leading or were some how doctored, TRIPPLE DOG...bring it!

As for reviews, its no secret how I feel about them. But for good reasons most I'll skip over most in my post here and say I am not ANTI-REVIEW. I am ANTI-PISS-POOR judgment!
Many are skewed..personal preferences, hidden agendas, BS arrangments, opinions and expectation.... I'll stop there, I dont want, have time or care enough about arguing, "being heard" , understood or respect to go into more detail on that topic. You should get my drift.

As for meeting who your supposed to versus those in blue...I am right on track with that line of thinking. However..that goes both ways. Maybe we should all share current face pics during screening? That would reduce a lot of "risks" and save a lot of face and time too. Ladies talking to the wrong guy at a meeting spot ,lol.

My best hobby advice is to all is always ,

Be quiet, keep your head down, your eyes open, ear to the ground. Be careful, go play and have fun!

PS,
If the above seems a little harsh try this for persective.
Not everyone is out to get you in the hobby or be dishonest. Many folks are doing all they can when it comes to marketing (ladies) and screening (hobbyists) while simply trying to preserve their real and more important lives. The more our little world is exposed and made public or available to the public the more vulnerable<? we ALL are to disaster.

There are those who go into the world willy-nilly. And there are some who have no other life.

It is just my opinion that if the good folks will stand, lead by example , look out for each other and really help each other. All the "lint" will be caught in the screen. And we all know where that "lint" goes.

The pm system can be a powerful thing on any board.
Jessy Stone is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #25
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I think she's just tired of having to explain herself after everything she's been through. Perhaps it is a strong post...but, maybe she's just venting. And, let's not act as if she's the only one who's ever vented in a public thread!

I saw that picture on her BP ad...OH BIG DEAL!! Geesh, as if that's the WORST case of fraud EVER...and I don't even know if it is a fraudulent picture!

How many times have you guys TOFFT on a BP or CL ad...even when the pictures were actual pictures of them..and they still weren't what you expected? I see "I TOFFT" reviews all the time...and I'm fairly sure those pictures were run through tineye before the appointments were set.

Let's give the LADY a break! I'm pretty sure if you make an appointment and actually see her...you ALL would be very surprised and delighted! We've all had our bad days...and when someone who tries to do their best with the hand they've been given...it can get frustrating. Especially, when you get bombarded from stupid shit critics everytime you turn around...and I'm not naming anyone in particular...just in general.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #26
oldyoungkid
Gaining Momentum

Smile

tineye or not, If I had the funds for all the ladies,
oldyoungkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #27
oden
Valued Poster

Under promise, over deliver and be consistent and you will thrive in any business. Your reputation as promoted by others is what will determine your success.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #28
rgvpapi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Ladies have a right to represent themselves by whichever means they choose (or not), and hobbyists have the right to take into account all information and use whatever tools at hand make an informed decision and schedule an appointment...or not.

in the end, I think Oden hit the mark perfectly...
rgvpapi is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:33 PM   #29
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I agree with rgvpapi, and as usual Likinikki is a voice of wisdom.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #30
Ezmerelda
Account Disabled

User ID: 2664
My ECCIE Reviews

Hold on. let me photoshot madonna's body on my photos if we can just put any photos on our profiles, ad's etc.

and, I am madly in love with Avery, photos are for those who have not chartered the waters to begin with.

just saying, but I am always out of line.
Ezmerelda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women