Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2020, 05:16 AM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtaylor1972 View Post
And this is why the price of pussy has skyrocketed over the last few years! Fools with more $$ than sense shelling out 100 for a cbj, and shelling out 2-300+ for an hour of backpage girl level service..3-500 for a mid level girl.

Yes, better lookers can demand more..BUT if the service dont match (and it usually doesnt...) its a waste of time to me...FUN maybe, but still a waste.

Not just here in the US.. we overpay to look like big spenders in Thailand, Colombia, Costa Rica, DR... and Jack the rates up there too!

Rant over...and BTW...Latinas offer gringos the gringo rate just to see if you are dumb enough to take it...Negotiation is a way of life where they come from.
If someone isn’t willing to pay enough the top girls will move on to better opportunities.

Since they are in this for the money guys like me make it possible for broke guys to even have a few girls available.

Attempting to set a market price via collusion is illegal, BTW.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:25 PM   #17
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtaylor1972 View Post
And this is why the price of pussy has skyrocketed over the last few years! Fools with more $$ than sense shelling out 100 for a cbj, and shelling out 2-300+ for an hour of backpage girl level service..3-500 for a mid level girl.

Yes, better lookers can demand more..BUT if the service dont match (and it usually doesnt...) its a waste of time to me...FUN maybe, but still a waste.

Not just here in the US.. we overpay to look like big spenders in Thailand, Colombia, Costa Rica, DR... and Jack the rates up there too!

Rant over...and BTW...Latinas offer gringos the gringo rate just to see if you are dumb enough to take it...Negotiation is a way of life where they come from.
Quoted for truth. This man understands it. I've been to Colombia multiple times and unfortunately you have the gringo clowns who feel rich and splurge for no reason.

If you want to splurge on foreign women, donate to a charity or give to someone on the street. Spending more on pussy for the sake of doing it is just fucking things up for everyone.

Negotiate, negotiate, and negotiate
Ron_Mexico91 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:28 PM   #18
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
If someone isn’t willing to pay enough the top girls will move on to better opportunities.

Since they are in this for the money guys like me make it possible for broke guys to even have a few girls available.

If no one pays top dollar the chick lowers her price. If men were men and weren't pussies who give in to the demands of hotties half of their age, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The whole game is illegal.. colluding to create an affordable market is where you draw the line? Do you really think the chicks in the clubs don't do the same?
Ron_Mexico91 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:39 PM   #19
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you know where you are?
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:50 PM   #20
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Did he really just say that about extras in a strip club?🤣😂🤣😂
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 07:10 AM   #21
friendly fred
Valued Poster

If you guys wish to bury your heads in the sand and pretend that you don't have to pay a higher price for a better experience who am I to attempt to explain reality to you?

Keep on getting cheap blow jobs from ugly girls if that is your thing.

If getting a blow job from an ugly fat girl feels just as good to you as getting one from a drop dead gorgeous bombshell you are very fortunate. Life will work out just fine for you.

It don't work that way for me.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:19 AM   #22
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
If you guys wish to bury your heads in the sand and pretend that you don't have to pay a higher price for a better experience who am I to attempt to explain reality to you?

Keep on getting cheap blow jobs from ugly girls if that is your thing.

If getting a blow job from an ugly fat girl feels just as good to you as getting one from a drop dead gorgeous bombshell you are very fortunate. Life will work out just fine for you.

It don't work that way for me.
So you think that paying more money is a guarantee of a better experience? LOL!
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #23
IrishSailor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'll go a step further.

once a Chica asks for too much, that's it. I won't try to lower her price, to see if she'll bite. too late for that. if she went along, her service would drop, IMO.. and we are off to a bad start, since she already tried to scam me. next in line, please.
I'm with Chung on this one. I got burned once when I was young and stupid. Not too badly, not the $600 or $1000 BS I've read in this thread, but enough to where I learned my lesson. I go in with a budget. I have what I'm willing to spend. Quote me over and it's thank you, but no. Have a lovely day...looking for some other sucker.
IrishSailor is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:25 PM   #24
cameronp
Valued Poster

I dont understand how you guys are even on track for at least $. I get the gals to give me dances. They are $20 last I checked. A dance is a dance no matter what happens during that song. Many gals will try to say oh well that will be 40 or 60 because more happened, and I just stick to my guns and say no, that was a dance it's still 20! However if you going to VIP, then $$ is my max and all the dances you want till yer done.
cameronp is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:50 PM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
So you think that paying more money is a guarantee of a better experience? LOL!
No, but paying more money is usually the gateway to the best and prettiest girls but like I said if you prefer them fat and ugly you are blessed. I don't pay them all at once, either - they have to earn it or I move on. Unless you are God's gift to women you are going to waste a little money hunting the trophies. Fortunately, I can afford to pay for a top of the line experience and sure I have been disappointed but I just cuss the bitch out and move on to the next possibility - you only live once.

You may occasionally bag a magnificent girl without paying too much but the investment of time is more than I'm willing to give and I think it is almost impossible to be with 2-4 different 9-ish and above girls each month without paying significant amounts of money to shortcut to the fun.

Personally, I can't enjoy myself with less than near supermodel appearance and it don't come cheap. If I just wanted a regular girl to suck my dick I can get that for free anytime I want it - girls these days are pretty open minded. But the kind of girl I'm talking about doesn't have a lot of free time either - she has to spend time and money to look her best and she realizes her beauty is fleeting and she must maximize the opportunity so why should she waste her scarce goods on some broke guy trying to charm her when I've got the cash in hand ready to spend?

BTW - most guys who do get it for free and claim the girl is particularly beautiful are usually just with some average girl. Nothing wrong with that but not my target.

Try this instead:

https://www.missivyspring.com/
Old 06-17-2020, 03:38 PM   #26
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Don't get me started on the epic experience I had with a black hottie at Famtasy Ranch. Damn I miss that place!
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:53 AM   #27
Kinkster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Used to go to Platinum II 4x per week. Lifetime VIP. Had a regular waitress/pimp. She knew my rules and conveyed them to the new meat. $100 upstairs, no clock watching/dance count, visit was done when the young lady swallowed.

There were some obscenely hot dancers who rebuffed my offer. Sometimes for months. But eventually, rent was late or I was the only safe sure thing in the club. I had them all. And on my terms.

I once walked in and sat down at a table with 8 dancers. Realized that I had fucked every one of them. And that if I picked one that day I would never again get the other seven.

Just started ordering shots for the table.

Live to fight another day.
Kinkster is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 10:41 PM   #28
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
Don't get me started on the epic experience I had with a black hottie at Famtasy Ranch. Damn I miss that place!

I'm sad I found out about this place just before it shut down. Never got a chance for fun there.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 11:52 PM   #29
Thabigbang
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I've only gone in CL once. Beautiful Cuban approached me. My typically response to "want a dance" without sitting with me for a while is "no." This Cuban was so amazing I agreed, but told her I did not want to go to VIP. She said "ok" and took me upstairs. We had a lot of fun. When we were through I paid her and started to go downstairs. She used a phone to tell me upstairs was $250. I refused to pay it because I told her I didn't want to go to VIP. I left and haven't been back even though it was fun until she tried to get that money out of me.
Thabigbang is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:47 PM   #30
kywildcatfan
Registered Member

Dude, upstairs without paying? Good luck when you return.
kywildcatfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women