Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-19-2011, 08:45 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
We're not in Austin!! Your lack of respect & name calling won't be tolerated!!
Well babee fired at me so I fired back. I am sure you missed her shot at me of course...

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #17
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
We're not in Austin!! Your lack of respect & name calling won't be tolerated!!

Now tell me where I made any such false allegations and spreading false rumors against you? Not once did I do anything of the kind. Therefore, YOUR allegations of such is false!!
I was addressing the OP and what she put forth.
Scroll up to post 7.. your comments. I guess since babee posted it must bed true. How about being a responsible member and comment when something is a fact?

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #18
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't appreciate YOUR personal attacks nor you telling me when I should post. I will comment when & on what I choose to.
You were in the wrong, attacking & name calling for no reason at all.
You could of politely & respectfully addressed the issue rather than coming here & being nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Scroll up to post 7.. your comments. I guess since babee posted it must bed true. How about being a responsible member and comment when something is a fact?

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #19
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don't appreciate YOUR personal attacks nor you telling me when I should post. I will comment when & on what I choose to.
You were in the wrong attacking & name calling for no reason at all.
You could of politely & respectfully addressed the issue rather than coming in here and being nasty.
Post where you want but don't bring forth false information or make assumptions that are not accurate. You have been around a long time and know that people are going to assume something like you and babee might be correct (that I have PR, etc) when I don't.

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #20
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am not mistaking I think we are talking about where Nikki posted in the Technical issues in the main form titled 'infoshare"? That is where I seen the post by sixx if I am not mistaken? Or was it also somewheres else? I am lost..
Old 02-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #21
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yet again, I put forth no such false information nor did I make any assumptions. Rather if you had read and read carefully. You will see where I was addressing what the OP posted. And thus indicating my concern, IF it's what occurred. Thus why my comment *to the female mods* was posted.
If what the OP posted, didn't occur where she indicated it did. Then all you had to do was address it, and do so respectfully.
No need for you to act like you did nor accuse other folks.

Quote:
Post where you want but don't bring forth false information or make assumptions that are not accurate. You have been around a long time and know that people are going to assume something like you and babee might be correct (that I have PR, etc) when I don't.

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #22
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
If I am not mistaking I think we are talking about where Nikki posted in the Technical issues in the main form? That is where I seen the post by sixx if I am not mistaken? Or was it also somewheres else? I am lost..
You are correct Roxanne. That is where I posted and of course here now...

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
8:45 this evening? That's even more concerning. Given the fact that he's NOT a mod and does NOT have any board privileges to gain access to any of the female forums. Not Info-share nor PR.
And to find out he was in the PR, posting & quoting ladies this evening. Is quite disturbing. I hope the female mods let us know how/why that was allowed to happen.
Milf, read your comments. There is nothing in your post saying "if". You are speaking as if it is a fact. Don't act stupid, you know darn well what you were trying to say.....

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Just got off the phone with London and she says sixx never posted in the private area.

I know sixx posted tonight in Technical (public) for sure though..

xoxo,
Naomi
Old 02-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #25
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Stop it right now.Any more useless name calling by anyone gets you trouble and then some Using the hooktard or fucktard reference really jaws on my nerves. So does a alteration to Sixxbach's name

If this was a PR situation and I dont know yet then a female mod would know or be able to see it than a guy mod Hopefully one of them will chime in

Again in the meantime do not resort to any name calling or attacks I am not joking.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #26
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178790&page=2

This is the thread yall are speaking of? It is in Technical Questions in the main fourm titled Info share.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks Naomi, London, and Roxanne!

I am truly dissapointed that babee and Wicked Milf would post false information out there. I simply won't tolerate such false statements to be made about me. I could have handled it better but Babee and Wicked's false allegations are serious in nature and needed to be dealt with....

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #28
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yet again, refrain from speaking to me like that.
I don't have to use the word *if* to comment on something and indicate my concern for what was put forth.
In fact my 2nd post in this thread was being typed while you posted your initial post. HAD I of seen your initial post. Then I would not of responded to the OP with my 2nd post, as you would have cleared up the misconception of where she thought you posted.
But since I posted at the same time you were posting and did NOT see your initial post. My concern was still prevalent at that particular moment. However, how you approached the issue and responded in turn was uncalled for.

People make mistakes at time. The OP got her forums mixed up where your posting took place. It's refreshing to know that you didn't post in the PR. But again, you could of been a gentleman about the whole thing.

Quote:
Milf, read your comments. There is nothing in your post saying "if". You are speaking as if it is a fact. Don't act stupid, you know darn well what you were trying to say.....

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #29
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yet again, refrain from speaking to me like that.
I don't have to use the word *if* to comment on something and indicate my concern for what was put forth.
In fact my 2nd post in this thread was being typed while you posted your initial post. HAD I of seen your initial post. Then I would not of responded to the OP with my 2nd post, as you would have cleared up the misconception of where she thought you posted.
But since I posted at the same time you were posting and did NOT see your initial post. My concern was still prevalent at that particular moment. However, how you approached the issue and responded in turn was uncalled for.

People make mistakes at time. The OP got her forums mixed up where your posting took place. It's refreshing to know that you didn't post in the PR. But again, you could of been a gentleman about the whole thing.
That's all well and good. There has been plenty of false information said about me over the years and I will always defend myself when someone like babee starts something. Maybe you will find out if its fact next time before making assumptions....

Sixx
Old 02-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Folks, this shit isn't gonna fly or work out here in the national boards. Period! Either be respectful out front or keep in in the areas where its more tolerated.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women