Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2014, 11:01 PM   #16
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot (not all) of guys schedule half hours and purposely try and push them to 45 mins or an hour ,so IMO I believe its worth it.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #17
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2ball View Post
I figured if I wanted a attractive provider with a pretty good attitude and services, the 160 -200 for hh seemed to be about the min price range of admission. I would love to pay less but reading some of the reviews of the lower priced providers makes me put off hobbying and just save a little longer to get what I want. .
^^ This makes since to me.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #18
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina View Post
A lot (not all) of guys schedule half hours and purposely try and push them to 45 mins or an hour ,so IMO I believe its worth it.
So SK, rather than manage your business & tell the guy time is near, you jack up the rates and punish everyone for the few guys you LET go over on time? I'm not trying to be an ass, just making conversation.

Man, the clockwatchers really are tough aren't they? Why not just price by the minute and if we can pop in 7 minutes charge accordingly? I'm gonna start bringing an egg timer to my sessions to make sure I get every second...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:22 PM   #19
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No I actually try not to clock watch which is how I experienced that some guys do this. I have always been $200/hh so my rate hasn't changed. Funny part a client and I were just talking today about getting one of the old school dial timers that ding lol
Old 03-15-2014, 11:26 PM   #20
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Quote:
...so IMO I believe its worth it.
Of course you do!
onei is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #21
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
No I actually try not to clock watch which is how I experienced that some guys do this. I have always been $200/hh so my rate hasn't changed. Funny part a client and I were just talking today about getting one of the old school dial timers that ding lol
I'm confused then...was this your statement?

"A lot (not all) of guys schedule half hours and purposely try and push them to 45 mins or an hour ,so IMO I believe its worth it".

BTW they have digital egg timers...might be worth the investment.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:31 AM   #22
AustinHotGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Ok, thanks Toyz for the input. I didn't know that 100-120 on average for hh was the standard a while back.
I've been around a while and it DEFINITELY was the standard a while back. I've noticed not only are there rate hikes in Austin for half hours but I find that there are less attractive providers charging in the $300 range for the hour. Ridiculous!

Here is a perfect example of a provider that IS worth the $300 per hour (these days she is charging $500/hr though). I still would not pay more than $150 for the half hour. This is as good as it gets and is a great example of when a provider is worth $300/hour.

Amber Garrido

You have to be ESPECIALLY careful with providers that charge in that range that do not have current pictures or very revealing photos. You will end up getting a provider that isn't worth the $300.

I wouldn't say it's bait and switch but it definitely is misleading.

I'll share a little wisdom with you newer folks...never EVER pay $200 for a half hour session. Never ever pay $300 for an hour session with a provider that does not have good photos. There is a reason why they don't have very revealing photos! Don't be fooled.

If they don't have photos on eccie and email you a photo instead...make sure you are satisfied with the detail in the photo. They will usually send a photo but it will still not reveal that much...ask for more photos.. I'm just talking about body shots - not face pics. If they do have photos on eccie and the photos aren't very revealing...demand more photos especially if the provider is asking in the $300 range...
AustinHotGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:47 AM   #23
Luv2ball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I appreciate the feedback you have provided AustinHotGuy. One thing I would like to inquire about is the proposed limits you stated. Now I'm a hobbyist who doesn't need to hobby regularly since I have an SO. But I like a change of scenery every now and then so I hobby once to twice a month on average.

Since my expenditures won't cost me a lot should I still not pay the proposed caps you stated out of principle?

I agree there's a lot of providers I see charging 300 or more and I'm thinking no way. But for a limited frequency, low overall cost per month for a hobbyist like me, wouldn't it be OK to spend at your proposed caps for the providers you actually want/desire?
Luv2ball is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:06 AM   #24
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

it seems like your more obsessed with looks then actually quality of sex. all you seem to want is to bang someone who you in YOUR opinion meets your standard of hot. you don't actually seem to care if her bed skills are worth 300hr

so no wonder you're disappointed so much. that's your prerogative. I don't think your advice to newbies is worth much.

I mean, I myself am NO 10 but I am quiet lovely to look at (I have a pretty face and am often told I look better in person- which confuses me) I wouldn't ask 300hr even if i was a 10 just because of my looks. I wouldn't charge more, I would however charge 300 if I thought my quality of bed skill merited such. but I am still learning and exploring but when I do get better and believe I can rock somebody's world I would adjust my rates accordingly too.

and too Luv2ball my opinion focus more on finding a lady who can Provide what your looking for in bed. someone who can give you want you want. if you're going to save up and spend 300 on a lady she better be more then a hot body is all I'm saying. other wise you will still be disappointed is she looks hot but just lays there in bed occasionally say oohh ahhh yea.

and I wouldn't take AHG advice to heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinHotGuy View Post
I've been around a while and it DEFINITELY was the standard a while back. I've noticed not only are there rate hikes in Austin for half hours but I find that there are less attractive providers charging in the $300 range for the hour. Ridiculous!

Here is a perfect example of a provider that IS worth the $300 per hour (these days she is charging $500/hr though). I still would not pay more than $150 for the half hour. This is as good as it gets and is a great example of when a provider is worth $300/hour.

Amber Garrido

You have to be ESPECIALLY careful with providers that charge in that range that do not have current pictures or very revealing photos. You will end up getting a provider that isn't worth the $300.

I wouldn't say it's bait and switch but it definitely is misleading.

I'll share a little wisdom with you newer folks...never EVER pay $200 for a half hour session. Never ever pay $300 for an hour session with a provider that does not have good photos. There is a reason why they don't have very revealing photos! Don't be fooled.

If they don't have photos on eccie and email you a photo instead...make sure you are satisfied with the detail in the photo. They will usually send a photo but it will still not reveal that much...ask for more photos.. I'm just talking about body shots - not face pics. If they do have photos on eccie and the photos aren't very revealing...demand more photos especially if the provider is asking in the $300 range...
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:57 AM   #25
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

the reason they price it that way is they dot NOT want half hour appointments.. that is pretty much how I see it..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #26
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Interesting....you're telling a guy he doesn't really know what he wants? The basis of your argument is that AHG places too much emphasis on looks, to the extent that he overlooks a provider's bed skills.....it's a straw man argument....

For most guys, body and looks are the primary determinants when selecting their providers......as long as the provider has passable TCB and BCD skills, and no other red flags. Otherwise, the only other factor that would warrant a higher rate for a provider would be some exceptional skill or relationship that makes them stand out from the crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post
it seems like your more obsessed with looks then actually quality of sex. all you seem to want is to bang someone who you in YOUR opinion meets your standard of hot. you don't actually seem to care if her bed skills are worth 300hr

so no wonder you're disappointed so much. that's your prerogative. I don't think your advice to newbies is worth much.

I mean, I myself am NO 10 but I am quiet lovely to look at (I have a pretty face and am often told I look better in person- which confuses me) I wouldn't ask 300hr even if i was a 10 just because of my looks. I wouldn't charge more, I would however charge 300 if I thought my quality of bed skill merited such. but I am still learning and exploring but when I do get better and believe I can rock somebody's world I would adjust my rates accordingly too.

and too Luv2ball my opinion focus more on finding a lady who can Provide what your looking for in bed. someone who can give you want you want. if you're going to save up and spend 300 on a lady she better be more then a hot body is all I'm saying. other wise you will still be disappointed is she looks hot but just lays there in bed occasionally say oohh ahhh yea.

and I wouldn't take AHG advice to heart
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:31 AM   #27
Toyz
Valued Poster

Straight up honest I think 300 an hour is a rip off...period or 200 for a half (unless in the 1/2 you are MSOG, then maybe. Its JUST SEX you aren't curing cancer. I know this will piss off a lot of girls, and that's not my intension. I know you need to make a buck, but really 300?

I also know there are guys so desparate to get off that they will pay anything. Or they justify it by saying "I only do this a couple of times a month so I am fine with getting fucked over for 300"

Its getting outrageous, and its why I have become very selective with who I see. And yes some of it IS principle. I would rather make the drive to Dallas...pay 160 for an intense half hour at a Asian AMP & be treated like a king, than drop 200 on a half assed effort in Austin because a girl "thinks" she is worth that.

So I will spend my time and money on the girls here who realize that. And for the ones that will jump me and defend their rate and "how very busy they are", don't let me catch you trolling IOS for newbies & desperation fucks or I will bring it to your attention.

And Amore (not directing this just at you please don't be offended) your statement below is just BS from someone who WANTS the rates to escalate. I spent 120 the other day for an OC and we had a great time (and no I am not going to call the girl out, it was our deal & I don't know that she wants everyone to get that deal)...lots of passion (not fake) and both enjoyed ourselves...so please don't try to justify a monster rate "because higher paid girls are more passionate". That's not neccesarily an accurate statement.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:36 AM   #28
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
You have my vote!!!

As Secretary of Pedi Affairs women will be required to obtain a free pedicure monthly, I will make it illegal for women to wear shoes & socks, or any other kind of foot attire that hides their feet.
Men will be required to only wear foot attire that covers their nasty ass feet.
Gotta tease a bit...
Unfortunately, if we were to go around barefoot all the time, we would need pedicures AT LEAST once per WEEK to keep them pretty & clean. :-D.
I do like to go barefoot in my place even though i have a nice assortment of shoes (and boots) to wear when i go out.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:24 AM   #29
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
I figured if I wanted a attractive provider with a pretty good attitude and services, the 160 -200 for hh seemed to be about the min price range of admission. I would love to pay less but reading some of the reviews of the lower priced providers makes me put off hobbying and just save a little longer to get what I want.

Not to hijack the thread but are qualms about rates due to the frequency at which hobbyists would like to hobby? I can see how someone who wants to hobby several times a week can go broke rather quickly at these prices. I tend to hobby twice (sometimes more depending on when I get the urge) a month so as long as the ratio of monies spent to savings is sufficient I will explore the higher priced options on a here and there basis.
Sometimes as providers we base our rates on what friends or clients tell us our time is worth. I'm not 200 hh, but I believe I have the attitude and personality to help a guy feel comfortable. Plus, I enjoy what I do which is obvious to those that have seen me. I am also a squirter which I've been told is rare, even on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Straight up honest I think 300 an hour is a rip off...period or 200 for a half (unless in the 1/2 you are MSOG, then maybe. Its JUST SEX you aren't curing cancer. I know this will piss off a lot of girls, and that's not my intension. I know you need to make a buck, but really 300?

I also know there are guys so desparate to get off that they will pay anything. Or they justify it by saying "I only do this a couple of times a month so I am fine with getting fucked over for 300"

Its getting outrageous, and its why I have become very selective with who I see. And yes some of it IS principle. I would rather make the drive to Dallas...pay 160 for an intense half hour at a Asian AMP & be treated like a king, than drop 200 on a half assed effort in Austin because a girl "thinks" she is worth that.

So I will spend my time and money on the girls here who realize that. And for the ones that will jump me and defend their rate and "how very busy they are", don't let me catch you trolling IOS for newbies & desperation fucks or I will bring it to your attention.

And Amore (not directing this just at you please don't be offended) your statement below is just BS from someone who WANTS the rates to escalate. I spent 120 the other day for an OC and we had a great time (and no I am not going to call the girl out, it was our deal & I don't know that she wants everyone to get that deal)...lots of passion (not fake) and both enjoyed ourselves...so please don't try to justify a monster rate "because higher paid girls are more passionate". That's not neccesarily an accurate statement.

;-) We may not be curing cancer, however we are still taking care of what EVERY person needs-personal attention. For some it may be JUST SEX, but for others, they need the affection & passion.
I'll admit I'm not a spinner, but when it comes down to it, do looks or body type make the sex better? If the provider isn't enjoying it too, then some guys I know can't get off. Or others just want to cum & get out as fast as they can. If the lady is good & enjoys it, she makes YOU enjoy it too.
Yes, we are being paid to make you feel good, but how many just go through the motions & leave you unfulfilled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
So SK, rather than manage your business & tell the guy time is near, you jack up the rates and punish everyone for the few guys you LET go over on time? I'm not trying to be an ass, just making conversation.

Man, the clockwatchers really are tough aren't they? Why not just price by the minute and if we can pop in 7 minutes charge accordingly? I'm gonna start bringing an egg timer to my sessions to make sure I get every second...
Not a clock watcher, but I also don't set appts so close together that I need to. But I normally only take 2 or at most 3 appts a day even if they are just BnGs.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:33 AM   #30
Toyz
Valued Poster

"I'll admit I'm not a spinner, but when it comes down to it, do looks or body type make the sex better"?

Nope, not at all. Some of my best times have been with girls not considered "spinners or 10's" But some have!

What I will agree with you is, the looks/shape of a girl doesn't neccesarily mean a great time. I remember Billy Bob Thornton was being interviewed after his break up with Anjelina Jolie (by many accounts one of the most beautiful women in the world" and his quote-paraphrasing "Most beautiful woman in the world or whatever, sometimes its like fucking a sofa"....

Which made me wonder how he gets the stains out of his couch.

My whole premise Tammy is that in current economic conditions...and based on previous price ranges less than a year ago...300/200 is an unacceptable rate...TO ME. Now, that's just one mongers opinion.

And you oversimplified my statement of "its just sex"...I am the worlds worst about looking for a connection besides just the physical act. I RARELY see a girl the second time who I feel is just going through the motions to get me off. If there is not some legitimate connection, passion, whatever...I shant return.
Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women